Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million (1289 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million by Cassyboy2: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Help me with businesses I can start with a million naira. I need response and how much do I need to start a cement business
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million by Gwagone: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Giving it to the less privileged
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million by budaatum: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
We should list businesses you "can't start with a million naira" or was that a typo?

Either ways, don't bother. Just give the million naira to me!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million by slimanyd: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Cassyboy2:
Help me with businesses I can start with a million naira. I need response and how much do I need to start a cement business

Do you know you can open a shop online and make money every 10 days without hawking or finding buyers all around. The company sells your product for you and pays you every 10 days aslong as you keep trading with them . watch the below video for more information and call the digit on your video screen so as to be added to my group to learn more . Thanks .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million by KateFowler: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
I can say that there are a lot of different opportunities to start. Business development is not so easy thing like you can tell for the first time. It's very important to develop it in an accurate way in order to be the best in any field. I was reading an article https://spotio.com/blog/get-the-edge-in-sales-negotiations/ to know about different training that can help to make business better and to create a good environment.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million by Zibahstores(f): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Cassyboy2 post=86673552]Help me with businesses I can start with a million naira. I need response and how much do I need to start a cement business[/quote
If you are serious about it and you think you can invest, then call or chat me up.... Contact on my signature
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million by Pierced(f): 2:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Pls....be careful of scammers and mini importation people.

1 million naira is a lot of money.....and most Nigerians are not nice.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start With 1 Million by kzenterprise(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Cassyboy2:

You can buy plain T-shirt from me and resell

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic / Anything PayPal, check in 100% working / Apple Airpods Pro @ 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.