Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Lets Discuss Insurance Company Procedures In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lets Discuss Insurance Company Procedures In Nigeria (191 Views)

Let's Discuss USED Vehicles / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border / INSURANCE COMPANY SALES: Ford Focus 2013 (6 Units) SOLD OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Insurance Company Procedures In Nigeria by balash(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Good day

Not everyone is aware but can anyone be helpful in explaining in layman methods the procedures and proceedings On Insurances in Nigeria. 1st Class, 2nd And 3rd Party

How do u think it favours and which is the best insurance company for now.

Normally i have never made any enquiry on it and i just do the normal 5k 3rd party Insurance with Anchor on my car’s and lately i get a whole lot of bashings from right, left and Rear.

A pregnant woman hit me yesterday so hard i was boiling but after i came out and saw she was pregnant and she already gave me that pitiful face and pleaded i just asked her to leave. But when i wokeup this morning and saw this my car looking like all those Iya eko wey don use fake bleaching cream in their days looking like rainbow i felt so sorry for the car. And i think i should work with insurance now.

Please laymans explanations

Gazzuz, kingreign etc

(1) (Reply)

Google Maps, Assistant Coming To Volvo / Newly Innovative Car Bluetooth Kit To Avoid Road Accidents / Toyota Venza Thumb Start V6 5.8M Negotiable!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.