Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" (25505 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by LifestyleTonite: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Emmanuel, popularly known as Nurse Titi for her role in a popular TV series, Clinic Matters, has opened up concerning sexual harassment going on in the Nigerian movie industry.

According to the actress who recently tied the knot with her husband, sexual harassment does exist in Nollywood and that she has been a victim of such. In an interview with WotzupONTV, Nkechi Emmanuel narrated how a movie producer harassed her sexually.

Watch the interview she had with Zidon Paporella below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/sexual-harassment-nkechi-emmanuel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LbV4C41EkE&feature=youtu.be

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by ekensi01: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2018
MTV Shuga.

Ive spoken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by MrSensor(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2018
cool
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by DuruCrusher(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
But u got ur role na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by itspzpics(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Like this?
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by LifestyleTonite: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by inoki247: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
me av suffer oooo Dem dey harass uz we no dey talk. if u tell person say gurl rape u sef dey will not take u crios.... av neva seen a gurl charged for harassing a guy or for raping him..

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by damola1: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
See boobii

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Ojuororun(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oloshondi...grin
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Olalan(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Only a fool will dispute that, but equally she should all tell us how most of her female counterparts are ever ready to give up their body for roles especially upcoming ones

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by YorubaAssasin: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Really? She no look like pesin wey movie producers go harass.

She look like she be the one wey dey go after them. undecided
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Deltatoto: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Emmanuel, popularly known as Nurse Titi for her role in a popular TV series, Clinic Matters, has opened up concerning sexual harassment going on in the Nigerian movie industry.

According to the actress who recently tied the knot with her husband, sexual harassment does exist in Nollywood and that she has been a victim of such. In an interview with WotzupONTV, Nkechi Emmanuel narrated how a movie producer harassed her sexually.

Watch the interview she had with Zidon Paporella below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/sexual-harassment-nkechi-emmanuel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LbV4C41EkE&feature=youtu.be
as god don give una tootoo make una give person chop na.do u ppl want to go to the grave with it?i don’t no y girls are stingy with this thg.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Ellabae(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Too bad cos most producers don't follow talent again, they just want sex for role. It's well.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Someone alerted Lala on this topic around 3pm & he didnt. Is now, that Female-mod will push to FP. So boring, let me sleep joor. Make una enjoy una ZeeWorld. Now females ti takeover.
Goodnight Everyone, I Love You All(except the zombies, & they know themselves)!
Meanwhile, Trump is yet to tweet about his meeting with Jubril. But so unfortunate that Jubril has tweeted his, to tell you how desperate & power-toxic he is. Again for 2nd time in a row, Jubril has disgraced Nigerians.
Please, join the Biafrans now!
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by oshe11: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mention their names so I can take it from there
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Ojuororun(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
FVCKED SHUGA MUMMY .,.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
I have never seen this one in any movie

Every body na artist
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
oshe11:
Mention their names so I can take it from there

They will not
Attention seeker
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by oshe11: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

They will not Attention seeker
No be small thing.....
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by eseveli(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
kaiiii
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by CaptainG00D: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
We kno na
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Its highly unprofessional
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by veacea: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chei
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Hotzone(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Girls violate themselves
Some girls that claim virgins have already fingered their cookies
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Greatzeus(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
OK,have you taken legal action on this or you are telling us so that we can follow you to his movie site and beat him undecided
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Daboomb: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
inoki247:
me av suffer oooo Dem dey harass uz we no dey talk. if u tell person say gurl rape u sef dey will not take u crios.... av neva seen a gurl charged for harassing a guy or for raping him..

You see, when AN ADULT is raped, l expect them to go and lodge a complaint at the earliest opportunity, once they are out of the rapist capture.

I dont get it when these women (and it seems it is now in vogue) come ten or twenty year after, to allege rape!
If you report immediately, there is ample chance that forensics will identify the DNA, (hair strands, semen, juice, e.t.c) of the rapist and use it to prosecute him or her.

But they keep quiet for a very long time (and you can be sure they were enjoying the "benefits" of the alleged assault during that "waiting period, showing that the sexual activity was by mutual consent!)..... and then come out to cry-me-a-river. angry angry

I have also wondered, why is it always rich and pupular men that are always accused of such sexual assault, why not a poor, random, razz-guy?
Is it because they know that shishi will not come out of such poor, razz person?

Women, from the days of King Solomon, have always used their "puzzy" to get whatever they want form a man.
As long as you are not forced, to me, it is a "trade-by-Barter" business exchange.
You give something ...and you get something in-return.
Some women have used this method to get to the very top and when they fall or are found to be incompetent, they come aroudn to shout rape. undecided

Men should just stop behaving arrogantly, get that woman to commit to it, ON RECORD, that she really wanted you to have shex with her.
Dont assume, dont take 'body-language', to pay attention to any 'green light'.... because before you know it, these evil women of today will change the bulb to 'red light'. grin grin

The life of many a good men have been destroyed by these Jezebels of today.
Nor say a-nur-tell you o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by iluvdonjazzy: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
ok we don hear
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
You have the ability to reject or accept such offers.

you accepted doesn't mean people should start crying because of you.
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Where there's no compliance....there is harassment
Re: Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" by Nobody: 12:06am On May 01, 2018
She should Bleep offf!!!!Quote me any day,it’s a big lie,she just wants to be in the news....IF You Can’t Mention His Name,Then Guvk The Hell Off Here!!!!MOFO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds / Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God / Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.