Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) (70478 Views)

Plus Size Eniola Badmus Rock See-through Outfit, Show Off Her Inner Wear. PHOTOS / Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady / Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has lamented the incessant defamatory statements about her on social media.

She said she suffered “height of body shaming” when she was plus-size, and now that she is on her fitness journey, negative comments are still being hurled at her because of her political choice.

DAILY POST recalls that Tiktoker, Okoye Blessing Nwakego, aka Ego, was recently sentenced to three years imprisonment by a Federal High Court in Lagos for accusing Badmus of connecting ladies to top politicians for prostitution.

Addressing the defamatory comments about her via her Twitter handle on Friday, Badmus reminded Nigerians that celebrities are also humans.

DAILY POST

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by TemplarLandry: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
cool Enny Enny, be confident about yourself and don't people-please.

I love my woman thick. Bones are for dogs.

I dedicate “Blessed” by GloRilla feat. Yo Gotti to her. Great jam!

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by shortgun(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
She looked better before; a full packaged African woman with enough meat everywhere.
I don't know who told people that someone must become lean and malnourished to look beautiful angry

People must talk whether you are slim, lean, fat or plus size.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by ecolime(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Did her thick voice 'slim down' as well?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by MrHighSea: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
but you're still plus size na

just be healthy

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by SatoshiBTC: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
She is still plus size grin

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Heroicvic(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Even though I don't like you because of our political differences

But humanity before race, color, politics and religion

I wish you the best in this administration you supported so well

There's more to life

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by henlooma80: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good work.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by RoadMozart(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
wink

25 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
I don't know why people were abusing her because of her political choice... She's still big though... So make she double up

The moment I noticed that d so-called obedients started abusing and harassing people dat are not supporting them, I decided to vote for sowore... At least he has not been around government before unlike d 3 main contestants... They lost d election and they've been abusing d yorubas since then... And their candidate got significant amount of votes from d west unlike tinubu in d east.... ENKR

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Ybholy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okay. Rest

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
SatoshiBTC:
She is still plus size grin

She only postponed it.

The future is fat.

Where is the future is female merchants

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by bigdammyj: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Okay.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin
You are still that overloaded shiit

Nothing changes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Wizardslayer: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Story
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Savechild23: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Opanka44(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sorry o

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by tym92(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pig

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
she's still thick. but looks prettier now cool cool

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by jimb(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:
She looked better before; a full packaged African woman with enough meat everywhere.
I don't know who told people that someone must become lean and malnourished to look beautiful angry

People must talk whether you are slim, lean, fat or plus size.

you don snif fatty armpit before?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Doesn't she like herself better now?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Abeg shift, you still have fat!

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by SIRKAY98(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thick is life.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Atleast now you healthy small
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has lamented the incessant defamatory statements about her on social media.
She said she suffered “height of body shaming” when she was plus-size, and now that she is on her fitness journey, negative comments are still being hurled at her because of her political choice.
DAILY POST recalls that Tiktoker, Okoye Blessing Nwakego, aka Ego, was recently sentenced to three years imprisonment by a Federal High Court in Lagos for accusing Badmus of connecting ladies to top politicians for prostitution.
Addressing the defamatory comments about her via her Twitter handle on Friday, Badmus reminded Nigerians that celebrities are also humans.
Abeg lose the weight for your own good and peace of mind and stop worrying about what Nigerians think. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Badguy77(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
She is still a fat pig

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Warldbest(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ebola tinubu daughter, they even look alike. grin .

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by shortgun(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
jimb:

you don snif fatty armpit before?
A dirty person is a dirty person it has nothing to do with body size.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.