Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 (15216 Views)

*SOLD**SOLD*2018 Lexus Rx350 F-sport: Port-Harcourt / Distress Sales 2015 Model Toyota Camry Xse Full Option Toks Selling Cheap / 2018 Model Toyota Camry XSE Fully Loaded Used Selling Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
MotorConnectz:
Contact me if serious smiley
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Price drop!!!
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
llovely day to deaL

call me 08089082627
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
MotorConnectz:
llovely day to deaL

call me 08089082627
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by mybestlove(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
MotorConnectz:
Buhari come and see one of them jobless youths o. Fyi. Before i sell a car buyers are shown vin and all neccessary documents before purchasing even pictures of the car ofshores(view images below). I fish for prospects first which will eventually ask about details before knowing whether to purchase or not. Have i don anything bad? Did i put non accident in my post? Have you come to inspect the car to see if it look like a car that has had a scratch before? Is this the first car in naija that has been shipped in with door impact?

Now tell me whats your point? I dey my own jeje, i no kill ur mama, i no chop your woman, you just wake up target my ad to show yourself by telling me how to market my cars with vin also deterring it.
You need a job. Contact me its like you dont have what to do this monday where grown men are trying to make ends meet. Abeg we need human carfax for office. Apply Asap
Nothing is wrong with buying accidented vehicles and repairing them for sale. The issue is the price you guys tag these vehicles.
Some of these cars are being sold with N1m, N2m profits even more. Make una take am easy nah make we fit buy them.
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by valarinz: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2018
mybestlove:

Nothing is wrong with buying accidented vehicles and repairing them for sale. The issue is the price you guys tag these vehicles.
Some of these cars are being sold with N1m, N2m profits even more. Make una take am easy nah make we fit buy them.

And who exactly are you to determine what amount of profit is good for someone to make from a biz venture he has invested in?

What stops you from spending over 12m of your own cash to import the car and sell it at a 200k profit.

Rubbish people full this NL I swear.
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by thebigkendo(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2018
mybestlove:

Nothing is wrong with buying accidented vehicles and repairing them for sale. The issue is the price you guys tag these vehicles hiding the accident history.

Any businessman if free to sell his car at any price he likes but when the cars spends 6 2 months in the car lot, he will review the price.

grin grin grin grin
MotorConnectz:
Price drop!!!
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
At the end guess who is gonna laugh last to the bank grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still available for serious car owners/buyers

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
MotorConnectz:
At the end guess who is gonna laugh last to the bank grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by esoorita: 12:26am On Jun 11, 2018
MotorConnectz:

Laugh last? Nigerians moans about the attitude of their leaders but the problem with Nigeria is that almost everyone is morally bankrupt. An average Nigerian cannot make a distinction between truth and dishonesty, between good and bad, between light and darkness. Dishonesty seems to be in the DNA of an average Nigerian. I find it extremely baffling that some imbeciles on Nairaland are blaming Cosplay for exposing the unscrupulous individuals advertising vehicles with dishonest claims. The reason why Nigeria is in disarray today is due to the fact that our moral uprightness is below par irrespective of the overwhelming numbers of Churches and Mosques. That is the reason why people like James Ibori was given a hero's wellcome back to Nigeria after serving a custodial sentence in the United Kingdom. If Ibori were to be a British or American, his political career would have ended with his imprisonment. Ibori is still a prominent member of the PDP and a celebrated member of his state and community. The incontrovertible point Cosplay is making by exposing people advertising cars with deceitful claims is that they are deliberately misleading a potential buyer by falsely claiming that the cars have clean titles whereas most of them are insurance write-offs. The price tag of the cars is not the problem because I believe that anybody reserves the right to sell his or her goods at any price he so desires but the contentious issue is making a false and misleading claim to justify the price tag. One of my teachers in those days use to tell us that 'A little thing is a little thing, a little faith in a little thing is a great thing'

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MartinCorridon: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Cosplay... God will continue to bless your efforts.

I am particularly happy with you putting up the auction price. People would argue about a seller having the right to sell at whatever price but excessive greed is just BAD.

PLEASE how much will it cost to clear a car ? 35% from what i heard and 70% for luxury cars. Using black market rates and not even CBN rates, shouldn't make a car 19 million. Are there any hidden charges i don't know of ? I am here to learn...

Seun Osewa, Nairaland Autos would change forever if you make Cosplay a SuperMod here. I know he would insist on dealers providing VIN and thus sanitize this section. It's just unfortunate that Cosplay as Mod doesn't have that right to insist on bid price

5 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
esoorita:

Laugh last? Nigerians moans about the attitude of their leaders but the problem with Nigeria is that almost everyone is morally bankrupt. An average Nigerian cannot make a distinction between truth and dishonesty, between good and bad, between light and darkness. Dishonesty seems to be in the DNA of an average Nigerian. I find it extremely baffling that some imbeciles on Nairaland are blaming Cosplay for exposing the unscrupulous individuals advertising vehicles with dishonest claims. The reason why Nigeria is in disarray today is due to the fact that our moral uprightness is below par irrespective of the overwhelming numbers of Churches and Mosques. That is the reason why people like James Ibori was given a hero's wellcome back to Nigeria after serving a custodial sentence in the United Kingdom. If Ibori were to be a British or American, his political career would have ended with his imprisonment. Ibori is still a prominent member of the PDP and a celebrated member of his state and community. The incontrovertible point Cosplay is making by exposing people advertising cars with deceitful claims is that they are deliberately misleading a potential buyer by falsely claiming that the cars have clean titles whereas most of them are insurance write-offs. The price tag of the cars is not the problem because I believe that anybody reserves the right to sell his or her goods at any price he so desires but the contentious issue is making a false and misleading claim to justify the price tag. One of my teachers in those days use to tell us that 'A little thing is a little thing, a little faith in a little thing is a great thing'
bros dont get me wrong. Laughing to the bank refering to the comment big kendo made only
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
clean and fresh
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
SOLD!!!
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by Cosplay: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Cosplay:
https://www.nairaland.com/4577601/2018-model-toyota-camry-sportz
and so? Why are you doing this? What does this have to do with me? ive sold it off why you here again? Cosplay get a job and free motorconnectz pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TOKS Honda Accord 2012(Special Edition) FOR SALE @ 4.4M / 2005 Range Rover HSE Used And Selling Cheap / Car Mp4/Mp3 Player with 2GB Inbuilt Memory (Memory Slot) for up 500 Music Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.