Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. (1416 Views)

#DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by seunmsg(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dele Momodu goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is still in the race for WTO DG.

He has deleted the initial tweet announcing the loss of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and replaced it with the attached tweet. The process is still on so there is no winner or loser yet.

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by TakeThem: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
sad sad
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by JosEast(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
b
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by Maxymilliano(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bob Dee ki lo shele gangan ?

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by Webmannigeria: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
i MEAN that's a too nonsentical mistake to make...if he calls himself a journalist he should know the timeline and all that for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by Kissiemu(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nna men!

It's like I will place Dele Momodu where I place Femi Kayode
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by fjjc(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Baba Bob D, this shouldn't come from you. This is too expensive. I don't have anything to loss or gain, but we are talking about our own. Forget about our differences at home, NOI is our own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
No wonder Davido sey Mr. Dele na my boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by FirstSon01: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
He jumped on it like a rookie journalist trying to break breaking NEWS first
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by Osehnetworld(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
T
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by Amarabae(f): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
why are some yorubas bitter over Igbo success? I said some

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by iyapont: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amarabae:
why are some yorubas bitter over Igbo success?
I said some
stop your victim mentality, point of correction,this not igbo success it is a Nigerian success,she's representing Nigeria not igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by Karlifate: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
You see one of the reasons why Davido called Dele Momodu his boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by seunmsg(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amarabae:
I said some

Dele Momodu is from the Niger Delta region just like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, he’s not Yoruba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by SaintBeehot(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amarabae:
I said some
Misinformed fellow. Dele momodu is your brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by fergie001: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
The speed with which he reported this, though he has recanted the story.

However, bloggers have gone to town with it.

The exact reason we should follow this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/5993688/wto-dg-selection-process-begins-today

We have two more candidates to go tomorrow, the proces is still on.
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by phelonrays: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na wa
After everywhere don cast...
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by OhBiafra: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Yorubas sha
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by jlinkd78(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dele Momodu really goofed on this one
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by PIMPAR: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amarabae:
I said some
Keep quiet.typical lazy youth. Dele Momodu is from Niger Delta just like Iwela.
What you have done with fake news is same fake information Dele Momodu has done. Brain dead coconut IPoB alarmist head always fast to spread fake news

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by johnmartus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Okonjo should withdraw and allow that beautiful Kenyan woman win the election for Africa.
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by PIMPAR: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
johnmartus:
Okonjo should withdraw and allow that beautiful Kenyan woman win the election for Africa.
And what's wrong in the beautiful woman to step down for Okonjo Iwela to win it for same Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by johnmartus(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Because she isn't a thief.
PIMPAR:

And what's wrong in the beautiful woman to step down for Okonjo Iwela to win it for same Africa?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by ChoCho54(f): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet.typical lazy youth. Dele Momodu is from Niger Delta just like Iwela.
What you have done with fake news is same fake information Dele Momodu has done. Brain dead coconut IPoB alarmist head always fast to spread fake news
Some people challenged that lady before you, but check out your response! You are always bitter!

I advice you to log out for three months for a breath of fresh air!

The efights here have totally destroyed your pyche! I am yet to see one comment from you that elicits laughter or gladness!

You need help, please get one! No hating.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by ChoCho54(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
johnmartus:
Because she isn't a thief.
But Thiefnubuu is your God.
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
After writing "Correction" in capital letter, what else do you want?
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by BlowYourMind: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
He was in haste, he want to beat aunty Kemi to it
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by RuddyFusion(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
johnmartus:

Did you watch the videos of thier press conference and Q & A ?

Watch both from start to the end and come back to.tell us what you saw
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by PIMPAR: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Some people challenged that lady before you, but check out your response! You are always bitter!

I advice you to log out for three months for a breath of fresh air!

The efights here have totally destroyed your pyche! I am yet to see one comment from you that elicits laughter or gladness!

You need help, please get one! No hating.
Keep your stinky mouth to yourself. You should have simply asked her what she intends to gain from her tribal/ statement. Bigot IPoB pig like you
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by PIMPAR: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Bigot, did Tinubu steal your ancestors destiny?
Re: Dele Momodu Goofed! Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is Still In The Race For WTO DG. by PIMPAR: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Tinubu is not the reason why your generation are unfortunate. Get a life bitter stinky smelling dirty pig

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. / Sanusi Writes Buhari / What's Wrong With Umahi Seeking To Become President In 2023? - Buhari [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.