Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Jacob Roloff And Fiancee Isabel Share Engagement Party Joy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jacob Roloff And Fiancee Isabel Share Engagement Party Joy (392 Views)

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. / African Movie Channel Saturday Night Movie: Isabel / 'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Roloff And Fiancee Isabel Share Engagement Party Joy by irisflora1990(f): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amy Roloff’s odd one out child Jacob came back to the homestead a weekend ago as the Little People, Big World matron set up a commitment party for him and his life partner Isabel Rock Garreton.Yet, Jacob’s father, Amy’s ex Matt, wasn’t in the photographs that Jacob and Isabel posted via web-based networking media demonstrating the April 22 bash!Isabel posted a photo on Instagram of herself, her own dad, Jacob, and Amy with the inscription, “One of my most loved parts about the day was how much these two, my father and Jacob’s mother got along Even however Jacob and I have been as one for a long time, they met out of the blue this year… it was such a wonderful day.”

Check More: http://impelreport.com/jacob-roloff-fiancee-isabel-share-engagement-party-joy-impelreport/

(1) (Reply)

Psychiatric Patient ' Nigerian Nollywood Movie 2018 / I Used A Blackberry Z10 Phone To Make This Short Film / Alex Iwobi Takes His First Movie Role In Nollywood - (see The Poster)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.