Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview (1925 Views)

Kindly Share Your Scam Interview Experience And How You Found Out They Were Scam / My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. / How To Identify Scam Interview Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by philsbaba: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
I would really appreciate it if the mods can push this to front page; so that other job seekers would not fall for the scam.

During the weekend I was sending my cv to different email addresses of company representatives for the purpose of employment.

I sent so many mails and I'm can't even remember all the companies I sent mails to.

While I was praying this morning, a call came in, then i paused my prayers and picked the call and the person asked if he was speaking to "Michael" I said yes; and he said he is calling to remind me of an interview that I've been scheduled for by 11:00am today.

They said they sent me a mail, I didn't get any mail tho, so I asked him to send me the address of the company. The name of the company is Mc Dorsey. He sent the address as a text.

After the call I quickly finished my prayers and started to prepare for the interview. That was around 9:30am.

The company is in obalende in Victoria island. My mom quickly helped me iron my white shirt and navy blue chinos. I ate and by 10:00 am I was all set.

Thank God I didn't bother to wear my blazers self, na that one for pain me pass. I sha hold my tie and when I got to obalende I dropped and wore my tie and entered their office.

I met the receptionist and she welcomed warmly and asked me to sit, after sitting she give me some papers to go through, I would attach it with this mail.

The part wey pain me pass for this long epistle is that, this rubbish people should have simply sent this rubbish paper they give me to my mail so that I won't bother to borrow 1000 naira for transport from my mother.

How can they call a graduate to do a 30,000 naira per month job and if he doesn't refer up to 5 customers, he won't be paid .

Please if anybody calls you for any rubbish interview at Mc Dorsey in obalende, tell them to hold their interview, that you're not doing.

They did not even want me to take the rubbish paper along. But thank Gid I snapped it. My dad simply told me it's a waste of time when I informed him

2 Likes

Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by philsbaba: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
When I discussed with my dad on WhatsApp, this is what he said

Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Happy Marketing.. Hahahahaha chaii!
Come let me teach you web designing for just a token and with that you can make fortune.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by sammyscholar(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bro, your dad's understanding is legendary. Those words of his are encouraging. No matter the challenge, you and I will surely get that good, lovely job, bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
sammyscholar:
Bro, your dad's understanding is legendary. Those words of his are encouraging. No matter the challenge, you and I will surely get that good, lovely job, bro.

Amen ohh..his parents are understanding parents...

2 Likes

Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by somito121(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=Tosinex post=67155928]Happy Marketing.. Hahahahaha chaii!
Come let me teach you web designing for just a token and with that you can make fortune.
How much bro?

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by EZENDDIGBO(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chai what a world. I'm just tire of this marketing job even though you want to employ marketers they should be highly pay cos the sun in Africa is not smiling at all.
that's why I rejected DSA job by workforce recruiting for Stirling bank with 40k monthly payment.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by philsbaba: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amen my brother, by God's grace
sammyscholar:
Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by philsbaba: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
As i got back from the nonsense interview, I recieved anoother mail from a company to coe for another interview on the third of May for a DSA recruitment....I just vex drop my phone...
EZENDDIGBO:
Chai what a world. I'm just tire of this marketing job even though you want to employ marketers they should be highly pay cos the sun in Africa is not smiling at all.
that's why I rejected DSA job by workforce recruiting for Stirling bank with 40k monthly payment.
Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by philsbaba: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
uboma
davide470
Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=somito121 post=67156462][/quote]Pm me let's talk
Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
philsbaba:
As i got back from the nonsense interview, I recieved anoother mail from a company to coe for another interview on the third of May for a DSA recruitment....I just vex drop my phone...
so u forget that DSA job.. e no easy sha..
Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by Apus: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:

Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tosinex:
Happy Marketing.. Hahahahaha chaii!

so this is the best strategy you have got to advertise your skills or services
Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by kalu61(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ndo,
Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by Tunagee(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2018
philsbaba:
I would really appreciate it if the mods can push this to front page; so that other job seekers would not fall for the scam.

During the weekend I was sending my cv to different email addresses of company representatives for the purpose of employment.

I sent so many mails and I'm can't even remember all the companies I sent mails to.

While I was praying this morning, a call came in, then i paused my prayers and picked the call and the person asked if he was speaking to "Michael" I said yes; and he said he is calling to remind me of an interview that I've been scheduled for by 11:00am today.

They said they sent me a mail, I didn't get any mail tho, so I asked him to send me the address of the company. The name of the company is Mc Dorsey. He sent the address as a text.

After the call I quickly finished my prayers and started to prepare for the interview. That was around 9:30am.

The company is in obalende in Victoria island. My mom quickly helped me iron my white shirt and navy blue chinos. I ate and by 10:00 am I was all set.

Thank God I didn't bother to wear my blazers self, na that one for pain me pass. I sha hold my tie and when I got to obalende I dropped and wore my tie and entered their office.

I met the receptionist and she welcomed warmly and asked me to sit, after sitting she give me some papers to go through, I would attach it with this mail.

The part wey pain me pass for this long epistle is that, this rubbish people should have simply sent this rubbish paper they give me to my mail so that I won't bother to borrow 1000 naira for transport from my mother.

How can they call a graduate to do a 30,000 naira per month job and if he doesn't refer up to 5 customers, he won't be paid .

Please if anybody calls you for any rubbish interview at Mc Dorsey in obalende, tell them to hold their interview, that you're not doing.

They did not even want me to take the rubbish paper along. But thank Gid I snapped it. My dad simply told me it's a waste of time when I informed him

U get luck say no be GNLD.
Re: How I Wasted 1000 Naira On Transport Fare To A Scam Interview by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2018
Tunagee:

U get luck say no be GNLD.

lol, I dae tell you...
them go lock una inside seminar room.

you must be motivated to day YES!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Operation Superintendent At NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) / Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (ncaa) Recruitment 2018/2019 =====APPY NOW / Federal Fire Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.