Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) (58310 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Demogorgon(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Shebi you get thirty billion grin tongue
Just say you'll be my chioma. 30billion will come later... grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by ola2unjy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
I'm dedicating this first to comment to my future wifey, anywhere you they come locate me.

I just released small sperm after watching the video shocked
Badt guy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by CSTR1003: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
But what if davido dumps this girl and she has to look for another partner.
Would he be happy being taunted with this by trolls ?
Why is she demarketing herself?

Davido already have a babymama who is single up till now.

I am sure the mgbeke have not thought that far. Maybe she no get family.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Ojuororun(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
that is all what davido sabi to do pass,to kiss sad press & suck breast,cheesy and then . fvck...grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Sagay212: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
HE'S JUST USING THE GIRL TO PROMOTE HIS NEW SINGLE
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Give me next year, if bubu continue I go port
Okay, Canada is waiting for you, but help push that mumu Buharu away before running away
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by pressplay411(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'm sure Mr Adeleke is so proud of his son right now. Raise your kid right.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
CSTR1003:
But what if davido dumps this girl and she has to look for another partner.
Would he be happy being taunted with this by trolls ?
Why is she demarketing herself?

Davido already have a babymama who is single up till now.

I am sure the mgbeke have not thought that far. Maybe she no get family.

Dump kwa? Even if he wants to, he can't. I was with the Herbalist that made the Juju for Chioma last week, he says he buried the love chain in antarctic islands. So he can never come out !!!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Okay, Canada is waiting for you, but help push that mumu Buharu away before running away
Come join us push am now grin??
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by CSTR1003: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

Dump kwa? Even if he wants to, he can't. I was The with the Herbalist that made the Juju for Chioma last week, he says he buried the love chain in antarctic islands. So he can never come out !!!
The Juju better be strong o because there is no difference between this girl and bambam.

They have both declared irrevocably to their current partners.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Come join us push am now grin??
I sincerely wish I could
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by comradeiyke(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
grin chai, I nearly made ftc..
Lemme keep trying. Is Assurance out?
So u finally left your sense's with Evans. Afonja
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by BAVOSKI(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
So make we dey run go....abi you never suck your babe tongue before....oshiiii
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by francisduru: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
I can't watch this, iranu
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by simeotexy: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
undecided one tink for sure davido loves d girl but d girl loves davidos money
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by encryptjay(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
But why use such a headline?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Demogorgon:
Just say you'll be my chioma. 30billion will come later... grin
Chioma dey before 30billion undecided
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
comradeiyke:

So u finally left your sense's with Evans.
Afonja
Who is this one angry undecided
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
I'm dedicating this first to comment to my future wifey, anywhere you they come locate me.

bros u be case
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Demogorgon(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Chioma dey before 30billion undecided
Our own different..
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Dbarrackbwoi026: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin angryDavido ti fall lowo awon aye Davido ti fall lowo awon aye Davido ti fall lowo awon aye
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 12:19am On May 01, 2018
Small sperm ke? On top kissing?
BUHARIISCURSED:

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by pri3stess(f): 3:47am On May 01, 2018
alienvirus:
Hmm. Nairaland is not a site for brilliant, educated well mannered web surfers any more. It is now filled with filth creating ills in the society. Imagine what graces NL front page daily.

I swear and its the fault of Seun. If I could buy this site I would and take this site to a different level.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by Harrynight(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ellabae:
Love is beautiful cool

U got a mail to check tnx
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) by doyeuhong: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Love is beautiful grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.