Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] (46051 Views)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / BBNaija: Miracle Receives N1M Cheque From Pepsi / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by QueenDeborah(f): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
So no price for first and second runner ups? Abi na champions League?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by 400billionman: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Puzzypleazer: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
And this is how Collin lost Nina. This is why my gf will never even work, not to talk of going for anything related to show biz
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by bujebudanu1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
dy dyed the car over night to march his outfit grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Obidikejr(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
tundeayo2020:
Chai I must audition next year. meanwhile if na me my first line of action na to remove that silly bbnaija logo.

U can't... It's a form of ad campaign for BBN, the logo will be on the car for a number of months or 1yr depends on the contract of agreement. Then he can remove it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by balosunky(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is what happens when you post too much news on a show, u ll posting starting nonsense. before the cash prize is 45m na 25m we see, later na white Benz but na blue SUV we see, keep posting Tobi and Alex, we will soon hear we were never close. Na una go post say marriage crash same forum will later post to rebuke the rumour.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Reelmii: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
oyaaaaaaa, bajinatu kan fun awon goons me
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Chuknovski(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Valindazz:
His pastor is sure of 2.5m tithe now

are you wishing you were his pastor? grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Reelmii: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
oyaaaaaaa, bajinatu kan fun awon goons mii
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Reelmii: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Obidikejr(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:
hmm see my retirement fund grin

N25m for retirement?
Don't you consider it too small? Based on the economy... me that wants to retire in one quiet peaceful town close to the shores of the Atlantic in Europe or Canada... This one won't buy me a decent house...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Thewesterner(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
tundeayo2020:
Chai I must audition next year. meanwhile if na me my first line of action na to remove that silly bbnaija logo.
You won't be able to till after a year or so
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Alert: N 25 million cash just for staying in a secluded environment for 3 months with free sex, free food, free drinks, music and yeye tasks.- just like that !!

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Pat081: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
tundeayo2020:
you can only do dat after a year or so
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
If I am miracle first thing will be to sale car even if it's 10m than enter cotonou buy two cars for 5m pocket d remaining 5m
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Niyinficient(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
the guy wey dey hold the cheque in the last pic angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Lalas247(f): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Obidikejr:

N25m for retirement?
Don't you consider it too small? Based on the economy... me that wants to retire in one quiet peaceful town close to the shores of the Atlantic in Europe or Canada... This one won't buy me a decent house...
hmm.when I add that funds and get two more properties .. my dear I will retire trust me all I see is two bedroom flats or house up north or one bedroom flats in London ... grin

it will buynu deposit which is what u need the rest Mortgage wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Jochabed(f): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Everybody saying congrats,like he did anything sensible. Too BAD!!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Dandavido: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
BROS REMEMBER ME IN YOUR KINGDOM

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Yinxies(f): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
I though the winning amount was 45m

Is the the 20m?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by jibs4lv(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Reelmii:

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
zaraola:
You guys showed us a white car yesterday, now this. Anyway congrats to him.

Exactly my thought
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by ufuosman(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by moshino(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin
25million naira...go invest am, or put am for treasury bills grin grin

He did not ask for your advice, go and find your own money and invest as you wish.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Enemyofpeace: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
It is not even a brown new car self, na tokunbo car that I sawed at a dealer's shop they gaved him
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by nelsonebby(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
zaraola:
You guys showed us a white car yesterday, now this. Anyway congrats to him.
That Benz is more than 20Million naira

I was so confused yesterday
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Maski87: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Now all those chicks when dey do guy for him will now line up
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by nelsonebby(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
jojomario:
Which one na. I taught I saw a white Mercedes yesterday. Lucky you miracle.
That Benz is 20 -25 million.
Second hand

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by chukzyfcbb: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

hmm.when I add that funds and get two more properties .. my dear I will retire trust me all I see is two bedroom flats or house up north or one bedroom flats in London ... grin

it will buynu deposit which is what u need the rest Mortgage wink
trust me 25m isn't as you think.
Raise the bar high to say 50m+.

If you travel to say 5 european countries in a year, omo that 25m go remain like half. Flight ticket no be beans now o.....

Well riches means diff to diff people. if you touch 25m, u will aim for 50m and if you have 50m. u will aim for 100!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Balet: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Valindazz:
His pastor is sure of 2.5m tithe now

Omo na so oo
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by rudepen(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
HRich:

Sir this is more expensive and better than White
is this one okay? You compare a Mercedes to an hyundai No vex me o
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo / E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.