Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] (46052 Views)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / BBNaija: Miracle Receives N1M Cheque From Pepsi / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Chika8027: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
congrt my boy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by ola2unjy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Valindazz:
His pastor is sure of 2.5m tithe now
Y will e pay tithe from bbnaija money........ U
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by rickyrex(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
zaraola:
You guys showed us a white car yesterday, now this. Anyway congrats to him.
bro you read my mind. Thought my brain was about to be used for suya. Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by scopenatty7: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
everlymoore86:
It is good to bear meaningful names 'Miracle', everything is just working out for him. Congratulations brother.Nina will not think twice to say 'Yes' to your proposal.
there are people who bear success but sells roasted corn, people bear favor and still jobless so it's not by name but destiny

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by everlymoore86(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lol , must u say roasted corn.
scopenatty7:
there are people who bear success but sells roasted corn, people bear favor and still jobless so it's not by name but destiny
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Odetokun3(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello! Pls help get likes for this showmeyour32 challenge. @hardey_star.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUXwwkl88I/[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ezebinaugwu:
If I am miracle first thing will be to sale car even if it's 10m than enter cotonou buy two cars for 5m pocket d remaining 5m

A better way to do it is sell the car, use the whole money to play betnaija, buy another and keep the winning as as profit.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Yankiss(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
zaraola:

They repainted it blue overnight grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Yankiss(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
zaraola:

They repainted it blue overnight. Look at the white top grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by thunderbabs: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin
25million naira...go invest am, or put am for treasury bills grin grin

Go collect am for hin hand to invest. shocked
Funny pipu
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by ogomsky: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
When this BBNaija story go end self. We don tireooooo
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Obidikejr(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2018
Lalas247:

hmm.when I add that funds and get two more properties .. my dear I will retire trust me all I see is two bedroom flats or house up north or one bedroom flats in London ... grin

it will buynu deposit which is what u need the rest Mortgage wink

U have dreams... Beautiful
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] by Obidikejr(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lalas247:

hmm.when I add that funds and get two more properties .. my dear I will retire trust me all I see is two bedroom flats or house up north or one bedroom flats in London ... grin

it will buynu deposit which is what u need the rest Mortgage wink

Sense no go kill u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo / E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.