Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bbnaija Nina's Boyfriend,collins Reacts To Her Viral Video Calls Her Cheap Slut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nina's Boyfriend,collins Reacts To Her Viral Video Calls Her Cheap Slut (527 Views)

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nina's Boyfriend,collins Reacts To Her Viral Video Calls Her Cheap Slut by Mowunmiaf: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina, gave her reasons of choosing not to go back to her boyfriend, Collins, who she said she has been dating for over a year in an interview on Beats FM yesterday. Some minutes ago we also reported that Nina debunked rumours of being a gold digger, said she is now focused on making her dreams in reply to her critics who took to social media to lambast her for choosing Miracle over Collins due to his new found wealth.

Collins has now reacted to her Instalive video, he called her a cheat, and asked her to tell her people to stop calling him. He also recounted how he treated Nina like a Queen and supported her dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers, but got nothing.

His tweets reads;

Most Nigerian women are Scummmmmm! See their role model Nina come & take your shit away from my place, I have packed it already or better still how do I send it to you! Cheap cheating Olosho! Where are those your stupid fans! Miracle will soon dump your ass too. We don’t need to talk! You are a cheat! Period Tell your people to stop calling me! If your fans support your cheating ways, my prayer is they experience what I did in their relationships, marriages, IJN! Bloody double standards

I gave you everything. I sacrificed everything. Treated you like a Queen. Supported your dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers. You cheated before, I forgave you. You then went on National TV to repeat the same thing you cried you wouldn’t do again.

Re: Bbnaija Nina's Boyfriend,collins Reacts To Her Viral Video Calls Her Cheap Slut by mustmust(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
bro take it easy .... women will always be women anyday anytime anyseason

(1) (Reply)

Bambam 'shaku Shaku' Governor Rochas Okorocha / South African Pantless Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Dances In A G-string / Checkout Sexy Photos Of BB Naija 2018 Housemates At The 2018 Headies Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.