Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Own More Than 3,000 Pairs Of Shoes- Popular Kenyan Comedian Jalang’o Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Own More Than 3,000 Pairs Of Shoes- Popular Kenyan Comedian Jalang’o Brags (482 Views)

Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Popular Kenyan Comedian Obinna Buys His Dad A New Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Own More Than 3,000 Pairs Of Shoes- Popular Kenyan Comedian Jalang’o Brags by SavanahGIST: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
If you thought your celebrity crush has the largest shoe collections with thousands of pairs, think twice.

Entering the big league of shoe lovers is comedian Felix Odiwour popularly known as Jalang’o  after he revealed that he owns over 3,000 pairs.

Sharing his story during a radio segment, Jalang’o disclosed that he can buy up to four pairs of shoes a week.

He added that he was compensating for the many years he wore no shoes and either walked bare foot or wore akalas (sandals) made from used car tires during his early years.

‘’My love for shoes started when I joined Form one. My dad had fund raised to take me to school and that’s when he got me my first pair of shoes. I’m just compensating for the years I never had shoes. Currently, I have 3,212 pairs of shoes. In a good week I can buy as many as four pairs of shoes,’’ said the Hot 96 host.

Determined not to go back to the poverty he lived through, the memories have propelled him to work harder to ensure he lacks nothing and take care of his extended family members who depend on him.

The comedian who does not shy away from spending big on luxury owns several top of the range cars inclsuding a Chrysler, a Land Cruiser V8 and a Range Rover among others

Jalang’o has declared his intentions to delve into politics and is reportedly eying the Lang’ata Parliamentary seat.

SEE SOME OF HIS SHOE COLLECTIONS HERE>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/30/i-own-more-than-3000-pairs-of-shoes-popular-kenyan-comedian-jalango-brags/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun,

Re: I Own More Than 3,000 Pairs Of Shoes- Popular Kenyan Comedian Jalang’o Brags by nanakgh(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Large.
Re: I Own More Than 3,000 Pairs Of Shoes- Popular Kenyan Comedian Jalang’o Brags by decatalyst(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
nanakgh:
Large.

Can the shoes float on water when worn?

If not, count me out!

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Tried To Look Like Beyonce In This Dress… Did She Kill It Or Nah?! / Osinbajo And His Wife Attends Holy Ghost Service With Ambode / Lynxxx Caught Smoking Like A Chimney At A Public Event In Lagos (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.