Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) (21790 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
OMG, because of ordinary chicken, hunger stealing faa. Chaaaii, I ll gladly buy them a dozen.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Rotty1234: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigeria is confused as Nation.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Flokey:
There is hunger in the land
All because of one certificateless idiot
cry
Who ? if its buhari that cause your hunger ,then your head need be examined.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
And this useless mob will be hailing d bigger thieves in d guise of honorable & senator collecting millions of naira every month on their behalf as constituency allowance and giving little or nothing back to them as project or whatever

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
People wicked sha. See the way the distal part of his ulnar bone is showing
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by kenx1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hypocrites..... But those politicians that steals billions we gv them. Chieftency titles.... May God punish u all

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by vault(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wrist
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ELgordo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ovoko! Why? For common fawol
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
shocked This punishment is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
obanikoro, ffk, the thieving govs,ets who stole billions shared to them from the nigerian treasury by dasuki are wearing agbada at parties...while you destroy

the life of this chiken thief....no wonder GOD is always the best judge...ooo!
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by oooppp2(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
I hate thief but this is way too much.. This is satanic wickedness cry

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by lakesider(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
If its a senator ..
Other senators will react
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by CDCEO001: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
So becase of ordinary chiken the beat this man like this and even cut of his hand? That hand is like 85% cut off.
How about a few slaps and hand him over to police?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Itzonlyme(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oh Noooo..how could they do this to him? Just cos of Chicken? What if he took the chicken cos of hunger? This is not fair!! Quick recovery Bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by kkinternet: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wrist mutilated because of ordinary chicken ? This is so flipping wrong Mehnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by juniorhenschel(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is serious!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Holywizard:
Y would this Ogun state nigga do this kind of thing?
Chai nawao.
Hunger in the land
Hey, plz face d reality b4 disgracing urself. Na food hi steal? e no b hu chop belle full dey chop meat. Park well guy.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by KosiGee(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Whoever did this to this man must be a monster and should be locked up.

How can you disfigure and and inflict this sort of punishment on someone because of chicken. What phucken chicken??

If I was there, I’ll get the owner 10 more chicken but the person who did that to this man wouldn’t go free.

To hell with the the mob. They are bunch of psychopaths
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Flokey:
There is hunger in the land
All because of one certificateless idiot
cry
Which hunger, na food hi steal, e no b hu chop belle full dey chop meat. A beg park well joor
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Holywizard: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Have u forgotten that a hungry man can steal and roast a fowl?
Witnes:

Hey, plz face d reality b4 disgracing urself. Na food hi steal? e no b hu chop belle full dey chop meat. Park well guy.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Holywizard:
Have u forgotten that a hungry man can steal and roast a fowl?
Ha, don't really sure, considering d process it will pass 2ru b4 eating to quench d hunger
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by xjiggy: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
And we call the case of a thieving senator who deliberately jumped out of a moving vehicle to avoid facing the law oppression and persecution. This guy was not even given the chance to face the law. The law was brought to him...... and it was jungle justice
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
omg omg omg this is still happening in naija how can they do that to someone omg
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Holywizard: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Many years ago when I was still in school some group of students used to steal a full grown goat and used shaving stick to peel it so that the owners won't perceive the smell
Witnes:

Ha, don't really sure, considering d process it will pass 2ru b4 eating to quench d hunger
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by pansophist(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
Event like this is one of the reasons I’m glad that I left that country years ago. Sadly, it’s not getting better.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Evablizin:
and scatter their mouth too.
cutoff their scotrum
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Realhommie(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'm speechless..
How did we get here Couldn't even look at that pix twice.. God help us
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
poverty does not allow humans think right,it makes us think like animals.am nt against jungle justice o,but the fools dat beat up dis man wud worship dasuki,worship bode george,worship sauce kid.i repeat,any good and straight thinking person that wud nt enter politics,u wud nt have a peaceful life,cos u are wicked
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
i see many people saying they could have given ten chickens in replacement or just because of chicken.una never see real suffering.in ife where i stay,some families still cook wit firewood.y nt ask urselves y shits like dis dont happen in ur area? d reason is most of ur neighbours too could have given chickens in replacement.i speak of areas where a person wud prepare eba and be asking his neighbours for soup! when they say nigerians are hungry or suffering,nairalanders dont fall in dat category,a real hungry man who wakes up wit no job,no strong family will not be thinking of nairaland,or d social media.so @flakey,u are so on point,hunger and frustration caused dis-d frustration is actually towards government,but they unleashed it on dis poor man
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Laple0541(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
How I wish I can help the poor lad.....he got all this for stealing just chicken? Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
although i detest stealing but........noooooooo! this is wickedness angry even the chicken won't be happy that a man's hand was decapitated because of it......yet someone stole a whole mace and we didn't hear of any mob action o!
Re: Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On May 01, 2018
While those who steal millions are left to go Scot free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts / Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) / "Student In Viral Fight Video Is Not Dead, She Fainted" - S.A Authorities (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.