Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku (16098 Views)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by SirBunky85(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Yet the youths are not invading the streets in protest..

In a country where a senator receive more than 15m monthly as running costs

Anyone who supports the status quo is EVIL

Quote me anywhere
wat are u waiting for?cant u start d protest?una go dey una house dey find who una go instigate
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
SirBunky85:
wat are u waiting for?cant u start d protest?una go dey una house dey find who una go instigate

You are a typical lazy asss Nigerian youth
No guts no glory
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Ripama: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Na today? why are u just talking abt that now. All na campaign strategy.
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by felaismyhero(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
GodFreyinNORSE:
How many months is our state government owing civil servants? We wish to pay 18,000 every hour of working but do we have any resources that can enable the government to pay? Nope.

Instead of Atiku to tell us how he is going to turn around our economy to enable us pay our state salary backlog and also enable workers to earn 18,000 per hour, he is sugar coating words and fanning before our face some fantasy just to get cheap votes. The political gimmick is outdated. Kolewerk
for you to say we dont have the required resources to pay 18000 or more is so untrue.
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Tmemzi: 12:12am On May 01, 2018
Atiku Abubakar. We know this format. Nah now u know say nah embarrassment ba. Thunder fire u dia
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by taobaba(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=Topccy007 post=67161027]

But wait, Who are we even voting for?
Honestly, I don't have a candidate yet.

Pleasssssseeee check his activism, personality and unionism for the strive and fight for justice. He is.
OMOLEYE SOWORE
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by taobaba(m): 12:28am On May 01, 2018
Topccy007:
This Atiku is a serious fool. So you are just aware it's an embarrassment because you want to contest.

I've never been this confused about the presidential candidate to vote since democracy began in this Country.

We need new hands abeg.

No politician in this Country as of today is worthy to have my precious vote.

Pleasssssseeee check his activism, personality and unionism for the strive and fight for justice. He is.
OMOLEYE SOWORE

1 Like

Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by greenone: 12:29am On May 01, 2018
They have started again, they promised 1naira to 1dollar,45naira fuel price. Hmmmm. Nigeria youths are wise now and ready to support youth like them.
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by GodFreyinNORSE: 7:15am On May 01, 2018
felaismyhero:
for you to say we dont have the required resources to pay 18000 or more is so untrue.

Currently the states government own many months salary. Do you think they intentionally do not want to pay or there is no money to pay?
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by SirBunky85(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are a typical lazy asss Nigerian youth
No guts no glory
stupid response from an armchair critic cum hypocrite.I ask again,wat are u still waiting for?why not start the protest?
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Jaytecq(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2018
Oga gbagbe, Oju ti la
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Nwibii: 9:45am On May 01, 2018
Am sick and tired of all these OLD THIEVES, were you not part of OBJ's administration, how much was the wage then? Abeg go jare
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Dollarship(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2018
APC change cheesy cheesy
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:04am On May 04, 2018
Pussyisfood:
He is being ruthlessly truthful, but the question is this. Will he forget about this babbling when he wins/if he wins? Currently Buhari's government doesn't even provide the primary needs a government is supposed to provide it's citizens.
Security has deteriorated in his administration (Things are so bad now that some of the killings in the middle belt are not being reported).

Power is being abused rigorously in his administration. Economy is doing worse than it should be, and the pay doesn't reflect the realities on ground; more recently he is making withdrawals from the ECA without telling anyone (what's the difference between our president and a dictator?)

Yes I agree that Buhari has failed in an epic way and he needs to go, but at this point in my stay in Nigeria and after becoming acclimatized to the Nigerian politics, I have to say that I have become pretty pessimistic about what to expect from politicians. So I just got to ask, are the people campaigning for this man really sure that he is the candidate?
from their fruit you shall know them

I have lost faith in Nigeria months ago. I doubt if this dysfunctional country can function up to par with other countries, and yes it isn't my fault. I wasn't left with a lot of options.
South Korea Singapore and Malaysia were worse than us so hope de
we just need a Messiah
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:10pm On May 05, 2018
Topccy007:
This Atiku is a serious fool. So you are just aware it's an embarrassment because you want to contest.

I've never been this confused about the presidential candidate to vote since democracy began in this Country.

We need new hands abeg.

No politician in this Country as of today is worthy to have my precious vote.
was wrong with your own hand
why not run for office yourself
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Topccy007: 12:43am On May 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
was wrong with your own hand
why not run for office yourself
Keep Quiet! Can you run for an office with mouth? Or will you sponsor me?
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:55am On May 06, 2018
Topccy007:

Keep Quiet! Can you run for an office with mouth? Or will you sponsor me?
if only you would show this much spirit in running for office. what is sowore and Durotoye using to run. but I guess you know on one will vote for such an uncouth and badly brought up individual
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Topccy007: 1:37pm On May 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
if only you would show this much spirit in running for office. what is sowore and Durotoye using to run. but I guess you know on one will vote for such an uncouth and badly brought up individual
Mr Man it's evident that you need help. It's your parents that lack the wisdom in bringing up their children. Please try next time to mind your own business and don't quote me.
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:05am On May 07, 2018
Topccy007:
Mr Man it's evident that you need help. It's your parents that lack the wisdom in bringing up their children. Please try next time to mind your own business and don't quote me.
I'm starting facts.you're throwing insult after insult.who looks like she had wisdom less patents and needs help? if you don't want to be quoted don not talk in public
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Topccy007: 7:53pm On May 07, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
I'm starting facts.you're throwing insult after insult.who looks like she had wisdom less patents and needs help? if you don't want to be quoted don not talk in public
Silence is the best answer for someone like you. Keep vomiting...
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:52pm On May 08, 2018
Topccy007:
Silence is the best answer for someone like you. Keep vomiting...
silence is best for you. cos your open mouth is just confirming our suspicions
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Topccy007: 8:39am On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
silence is best for you. cos your open mouth is just confirming our suspicions
gerrout
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:37pm On May 09, 2018
Topccy007:
gerrout
coman get me out na.imbeside
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by Topccy007: 6:01pm On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
coman get me out na.imbeside
that's your biological mother you just described (imbeside) to nairalanders
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:43pm On May 09, 2018
Topccy007:
that's your biological mother you just described (imbeside) to nairalanders
you mean yours
Re: Paying Nigerian Workers N18,000 Minimum Wage Is An Embarrassment - Atiku by HayzedLee95(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2018
Saint Atiku

saintol:
Saint Atiku, we don hear you ooo, go and sit down. We don't need your sermon to know it is an embarrassment, we all already know it. Whenever they are looking for something, they will turn to Saint, but let them get it, then you will see the real devil in them. No matter what you say, I will never wish that you become the president of this country. Even if you like, promise us that you will give us golden eggs. You are one of the devils that have reduced this country to what it is today. If by any chance you become the president of this country, then the brain in the heads of Nigerians need to be uninstalled and better version reinstalled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We, Not FG, Developed Ebonyi – Umahi / Kogi: Joint Task Force Arrests Thugs Linked To SDP's Muri, Recovers Ammunitions / Gov. Bokola Saraki Is Not Yoruba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.