Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Why My Marriage Lasted Two Weeks - Popular Female Comedian, Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Marriage Lasted Two Weeks - Popular Female Comedian, Princess (1145 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Marriage Lasted Two Weeks - Popular Female Comedian, Princess by vickayo: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2018

Popular plus-size female comedian, Princess has revealed that cyber bullying contributed to the factors that led to her failed marriage.

While speaking in a new video on Bar Room Therapy, Nigerian comedienne, Oluwadamilola Adekoya, popularly known as Princess, opened up on why her union to a Yoruba movie actor/producer, Jeremiah Adeshola, lasted two weeks.

According to PREMIUM Times, the comedienne revealed how cyber bullying contributed to her marriage crash, adding that on the morning of her wedding, she was called ugly by online trolls.

Princess said several people thought the union lasted for seven months but it did not, adding that social media played a huge role in the collapse of her marriage.

She said “The only time I felt bad about my fame was when my marriage ended. I felt if I weren’t this popular; people wouldn’t have talked about it.

“So many marriages crash on a daily basis but you will not hear about them. Some people have been married five times but you will not hear their gist because they are not in the eye of the public.MORE HERE > > > > https://www.gistvic.com/2018/04/why-my-marriage-lasted-two-weeks.html
Re: Why My Marriage Lasted Two Weeks - Popular Female Comedian, Princess by blackpanthar: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
when laughter brings you money and you think it is what will give you husband then your marriage becomes a JOKE.

I sympathize with her because many celebrities like her do not have the maturity to make marriage work.
Re: Why My Marriage Lasted Two Weeks - Popular Female Comedian, Princess by blackboy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
blame urself n husband

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Veteran Actor Richard Mofe Damijo Meets Charles Okocha / Husspuppi Finally Declare His Source Of Wealth / Cute Photos Of Linda Ikeji & Her Team Rocking Her Brand T-shirt And Face Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.