Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (72862 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by okachie1(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Fūcking speechless!!!

Fūcking whooping 228,000 tonnes without passengers and cargoes??! Are fūcking you kidding me? On water?
shocked

Damn! This is Fūcking engineering and dynamics at their fūcking peak.

Fūck!!!

Amazing!!! Wow!!!
Why dem born me for Nigeria? Oh Lord! sad

You and Fuück shaa! grin

☣ ☠
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by bazkid24(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2018
Wow wow wow, this is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by godliman: 4:17pm On May 01, 2018
I hope one foolish engineer will not boast again as in titanic " even God cannot sink this ship" and make this gigantic edifice cool off at the bottom of the sea.
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Beey(f): 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Fūcking speechless!!!

Fūcking whooping 228,000 tonnes without passengers and cargoes??! Are fūcking you kidding me? On water?
shocked

Damn! This is Fūcking engineering and dynamics at their fūcking peak.

Fūck!!!

Amazing!!! Wow!!!
Why dem born me for Nigeria? Oh Lord! sad

☣ ☠
LOL, na wa ohh for these your F's. FFF everywhere.
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by mixter(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2018
Wow. Awesomely awesome .
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by MsFaith: 5:02pm On May 01, 2018
shervydman:

Yeah, maybe we kinda have like faith too. cheesy

Lol
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Elliot2(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:
I'm going to book myself a cruise on that baby next year... Or the year after.. Or the year after the year after. Or..
Never mind.
ur own better sha. wat of some wey na only reincarnation fit give dem hope. we stuck here in naija.

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by TourismMan(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2018
Which engine dey power this one?

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
Elliot2:
ur own better sha. wat of some wey na only reincarnation fit give dem hope. we stuck here in naija.
Never say never. The one thing we all have in common is that no one knows tomorrow. wink

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by TourismMan(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2018
cogbuagu:
I bought 99 of it
Why didn't you make it 100 one time?
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Elliot2(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2018
If u r a nigerian and u still defend pdp or apc,then ur case is different. Just look at that master piece, built with a meagre amount that just one politician will steal in a day through illegal appropriation of projects and nothing will happen. Can we all see that it is not a rocket science to do it right things to cause development. Just imagine that gigantic ship built within two years,while lesser projects here take forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by MsFaith: 5:20pm On May 01, 2018
nuti:
Exactly that is how titanic started ooo, i dont want to hear stories that touch the heart later.!!! thats my one kobo for them
Lol
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Elliot2(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

Never say never. The one thing we all have in common is that no one knows tomorrow. wink
ok.
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 5:22pm On May 01, 2018
Elliot2:
ok.
I commented on your thread. Take a look and don't give up!
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by pat077: 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
Simply amazing

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by blowjohn(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2018
chillychill:
Ghen Ghen Ghen....It is explorers in the building.

Wow shocked this is beautiful mehn, explorers will just be letting someone b day dreaming niyen cry

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2018
fashrola:

Lol for real?

That mighty ship is powered by four 12-cylinder Wartsila 46F engines and two 16-cylinder Wartsilla 46F engines

Fueled with Diesel
wow wow wow. this is unbelievable, i thought this is out of the league of a diesel engine but am wrong. i trust the diesel engine to be the size of a truck
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by fashrola(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
wow wow wow. this is unbelievable, i thought this is out of the league of a diesel engine but am wrong. i trust the diesel engine to be the size of a truck

No.... They are massive Diesel engines onboard Container, oil tanker ships ranging from 20,000 KW to 69,720kW build by MAN B&W, Wartsila, Hyundai, Nigata, Volvo Penta, Caterpillar and majority of the engines are two stroke engines

Unfortunately the highest I've worked on is 8,000 KW by Wartsila

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Emmwizy(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
Watch out for Titanic (part two)
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2018
dudebuck:
You are missing something, the copyright ACTUALLY belongs to Nigeria, only if they foolishly hadn't thrown it away, this plane was actually made in Biafra, honestly. I mean Nigeria using her own money to buy HER OWN THING. It is utterly disgraceful.

cheesy
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2018
chillychill:
Ghen Ghen Ghen....It is explorers in the building.

Wow shocked this is beautiful mehn, explorers will just be letting someone b day dreaming niyen cry

do it one more time woman....lol
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:
I'm going to book myself a cruise on that baby next year... Or the year after.. Or the year after the year after. Or..
Never mind.
or next century abi...lol
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by chillychill(f): 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
Skmoda360:

do it one more time woman....lol

Ayam doing it many times man cheesy
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 7:19pm On May 01, 2018
Skmoda360:

or next century abi...lol
Even if it's my great grandchildren, they will have a part of me in them so all na me. grin
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

Even if it's my great grandchildren, they will have a part of me in them so all na me. grin
hehehehehe...this woman sha no wan give up, I like your spirit.
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 7:39pm On May 01, 2018
Skmoda360:

hehehehehe...this woman sha no wan give up, I like your spirit.
For where? My genes must enter that ship, by fire by force. angry

2 Likes

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2018
chronique:

I'm a Nigerian and at the height of insurgency in the north during the last administration, I developed a concept/idea of how weapons,dynamites,IEDs,bombs and other forms of explosives could be detected before they get to their final destinations. But guess what? I couldn't continue on developing that idea the moment I learnt Nigerian soldiers were leaking out operational info to Boko Haram. I also have a modified version of it that could be deployed for use in private homes, hotels and offices, etc. I also have a concept idea that could be used to gather intelligence in the north east against killer herdsmen. If I was in a place like US or Europe or Asia, I know I would have been encouraged to go further.

Cool.

2 Likes

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by NaOto: 8:02pm On May 01, 2018
Definitely I can't board this again after surviving Titanic. They won't trick me for the second time
Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:09pm On May 01, 2018
Oyinbo dey try ooo

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:
Never mind.

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by Coolbreeze2000: 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
Close your eyes and imagine a world ruled and governed by Engineers and not politicians.

1 Like

Re: ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) by nurria(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2018
This Is pure heaven on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) / Police Helicopter Mistakenly Lands In Oluku, Benin City / Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.