Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump (61437 Views)

Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Afenifere Reacts To President Buhari's 'herdsmen Don't Carry AK-47' Comment (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by asawanathegreat(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
So the once that are carrying AK_47, why can't u declare them as terrorist? We are watching U.

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:
We overcame the militants in the creeks,
We overcame recession.
We overcame the ipob terrorists
We overcame fuel scarcity.
We overcame the attempted murder of our beloved president
We healed an economy that was battered because they looted this country to stupor.
Whatever it is they threw at us, we overcame.

We will overcome the marauding herdsmen by the grace of God.

And never again, will Nigeria be returned to the hands of looters.

after we overcome your congenital idiocy

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by veeberry(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Now I know who the killer is. That herdsmen don't carry guns?

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by kingzjay(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'm sure he meant the other way round.

English hard sha.... But what did you expect? He's defending his kinsmen joor
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Lothario(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:
We overcame recession.
We healed an economy that was battered because they looted this country to stupor.

God punish you and your overcame

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by yazach: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
If you ask me who carry guns in Benue, I will say Political tugs and CAN tugs (orisajefo private jet and armunition). As good Cjristian will never be CAN member(fact)
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ArmedRobber: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
MaNyEsq:
This man Buhari has no shame at all.
provide the pics of herdsmen carrying Ak 47 in the public.

Have come across hundreds of herders till date I have not seen one herders carrying aK47 .

IRONICALLY ALL the videos of herders on major roads none is carrying ak47 yet you want us to mistake Fulani herders to Fulani militia groups which have been declared a terrorist group
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by NaOto: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=annnikky post=67163129]No the herdsmen are carrying broom to sleep the benue people away from their houses abi undecided

The man even look like de.vil in that lipsrsealed

Seconded
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by stenmikas(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Trump: He(Buhari) loves aircraft

I laugh for this nation
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Bennyranks: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shithole president, and Trump is no better.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:
We overcame recession.

Soweto! ur medicine is available at d drugstore

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by bezimo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
If you are a learned individual who contributed in bringing this monumental disatrous jihadist illiterate called Buharam into power in 2015..You should be ashamed of yourself and hide your head in shame..

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by thunderbabs: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
nkwuocha:
Lol. I hope buhari realise he is not talking to one of his almajiris? grin grin

USA security knows what happens in Nigeria better than our own security.

If no be foreign media, we for know say yar adua don die? ¿?? grin
He should be very careful with his lies, else Trump will see him for what he truly suspect he is;A bigot, Islamic fundamentalist, a terrorist apologist and most importantly "a Fulani herdsman " angry grin

Liar meets liar. Trump n Buhari same same

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by israelmao(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
When you spin a sweet lie in order to save face then you are corrupt because corruption is not all about converting public fund to personal use it is attitudinal.

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Antichristus: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
What a DISGRACE that Buhari is still maintaining that Libyans are responsible for terrorising Nigerians on the Nigerian soil, unabated; I mean unabated?
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by brainbox80: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
PMB have just infered from his statement that :"Herders carrying guns are terrorists". Therefore we are permitted to arrest and kill any herder found with AK47 or any other gun of any kind
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Meritocracy: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
The journalist that capture only fulani doesn't carry Ak47 to brainwashed people instead of real message should be jailed for misinforming people. What a nonsense journalism in sensitive environment. The President said those carried arms are the people that destroyed Libya.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ekseel(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerians don't read, people just dropping comments based on headline. Read the damn story in full before you drop comment. Kai God help this country and these are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Sagay212: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
what do you expect from a miyetti allah president. he will definitely defend his blood sucking people. I wonder if trump will even understand any word he says. That trump that is very blunt, rude and funny. I am very sure he'll insult the hell out of the president and the whole Nigeria, because he must really be wondering how daft people would be to elect a president who can hardly communicate his thoughts. All of them will just be nodding their heads and pretend to understand what he is saying. I hope buhari read and understood whatever he signed. make him no go sell the country.

At least he had the opportunity to see the president of the US before he will be returning to daura in 2019. there is no escaping it. He must be kicked out come 2019. NEVER REINFORCE FAILURE!
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

after we overcome your congenital idiocy

I'm really sorry for the guy you made a comment on his post.

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by frankgreat(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
My people perish because of lack of ignorance, or I should call it quick to attack the president.. Please can you tell me the lie in what the president said? He said " herdsmen don't carry AK 47 but these ones carry will you say computer village boys sell fake phones because some or most of them do sell fake phones? Please let's not be bias here..I don't like the government also but that doesn't mean we should be bias in our judgement..God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by PassingShot(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
etebefia:
Maybe it's Aisha and zahra that are carrying AK 47. This clearly shows that buhari is solidly behind the herdsmen evil acts and can defend these evil herdsmen any day , any time, anywhere.
Intellectually lazy thing.

It's clear these ones are not the usual herdsmen. His position is supported by UN document on the issue.

Make una hang if una like.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by wristbangle: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ah see lie. O ma se o!
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by BrokenTV: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
At the idiot who calls himself Igbodefender this is who you want me to support in other for an Igbo man to become the President in 2023. May God punish you and your likes wherever you guys are. Saboteurs that will watch their people killed and act as if nothing happened because of an imaginary Presidential offer.

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Sagay212: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
SBG04:
Please you people should use common sense o! Buhari said genuine herdsmen that rear cattle, do not carry weapons. It's militant fighters and armed bandits masquerading as herdsmen and that don't actually own any cattle, that are killing people. These bandits have been trained in Libya. That is what Buhari said!!! Nigerian youths are so dull, the only thing they know is BBN and iphone 6 Read they cant read!!! Thats how they alleged Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy when he never said so!!!

OGA KEEP SHUT. WE HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF Fulani HEARTLESS HERDSMEN CARRYING AK47 BESIDE THEIR COWS. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP PRETENDING. YOU AND YOUR MASTER WILL BE SENT PACKING COME 2019. THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE FOR FAILURE, LAZINESS AND EVIL. HE MUST GO.

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by etebefia: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Intellectually lazy thing.

It's clear these ones are not the usual herdsmen. His position is supported by UN document on the issue.

Make una hang if una like.
Who's this one?
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by obowunmi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari is BokoHoram.

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Awoleesu(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
O tun bere! Oni sokuso baba oshi!

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
We have heard...

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by AAinEqGuinea: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Can't believe this lying slowpoke is the face of Nigeria, an insult which gets worse everyday with every word that falls out of his mouth.

Don't ask the dullard about Kanu, he might have a stroke.

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by adesamix(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
u are right mr president, what are they using oo, okay, the one u gave to them to be using to kill people? tell us the size mr p.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by fucktoto: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
booohari indirectly defended the fooolani terrorists with that statement.

Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos)