Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

"Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump (61459 Views)

Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Afenifere Reacts To President Buhari's 'herdsmen Don't Carry AK-47' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by obonujoker(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
ArmedRobber:
provide the pics of herdsmen carrying Ak 47 in the public.

Have come across hundreds of herders till date I have not seen one herders carrying aK47 .

IRONICALLY ALL the videos of herders on major roads none is carrying ak47 yet you want us to mistake Fulani herders to Fulani militia groups which have been declared a terrorist group

Vedaxcool or Demdem which ever you are... you are just a big liar?? then, why hasn't the president declared the militants terrorists, so we know how to differentiate BTW them and herdsmen... liar oshi...
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by VagileVictor(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
hucienda:
Can you imagine?

It is now 100% clear that Nigeria has a highly biased individual currently at the helm.

The sad thing is that this man will not do anything about the ongoing carnage till he is defeated hopefully and leaves office next May - else - gear up for the worst.

What happens till next may, is the question that should bother you most. Are we going to survive the carnage?

Just my worries.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by mcnuel001(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Thunder abeg show ur face ur attention is needed right now for one big liar
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by jrusky(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pls is Buhari still living as a living soul or dead wood Is Buhari brain still functioning at all So Buhari did not know herdsmen carry AK 47? anyway may it's Aisha snd his lazy motorbike bitch son that are carrying AK47.

Nigeria is in trouble so our president is a dead man walking not rven aware of herdsmen killing with guns?

I give up it's over.

1 Like

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
The President is right. The Murderous Fulani Militia are hit squads and not Herdersmen. They are Godless and mostly under influence of hard drugs. Govt have been too negligent about their operations.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Chuksmonika(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
miteolu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/04/30/buhari-meets-trump-insists-nigerian-herdsmen-dont-carry-ak-47/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
am so happy that President Donald Trumph of the United state of America have seen what a liar his Nigeria Counterpart is,Lieing under his Nose,so Sad!
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Missonas(f): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
See Buhari shamelessly defending them. He say na stick and machete for cutting grass. I laugh. People are hacked to death from sleep with machetes on a daily and the oldman is talking about Ghadaffi's people all the way from Libya. Hope he also recalls how Ghadaffi ended. The government belongs to the people las las. Why wont he comfortably say that when our so called security agencies are yet to catch even if na one person.Herdsman or not, guns or sticks we want the perpetuators caught!

The only ones caught so far was through joint vigilantee forces to show that if the president really wants to get to the bottom of all this he will. They know what to do. A whole former general cannot handle internal insurrection. Hallmark of his failed administration!

3 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by annnikky(f): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=NaOto post=67164102][/quote]
grin grin
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ArmedRobber: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
obonujoker:

Vedaxcool or Demdem which ever you are... you are just a big liar?? then, why hasn't the president declared the militants terrorists, so we know how to differentiate BTW them and herdsmen... liar oshi...
your answer is in the transcript of this news.
Stop reading only headlines.

Whether FG declare them or not it doesn't change the fact that UN nations and the world at large re declared fulani militia groups terrorist.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Topmaike007(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
ArmedRobber:
we re waiting for the pics of herdsmen in your street carrying AK47.

I have lived in ogun and Lagos state all the herdsmen I see Don't carry gun.

only those people synonymous to your useename that use to carry gun......

now i see and they are the ones killing people in benue,not herdsmen
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Typical of intellectually lazy youths, especially of the hateful kind who would twist and turn everything the president said - they only pick what they want to hear and leave out the rest.

Students of comprehension would also tell you that the president mentioned a new dimension to the conflict, involving arms proliferation after the fallen regime of Gaddafi, where recruited fighters with their weapons returned to their home bases - those in the know would tell you these ex-fighters have subsequently joined or formed bandit groups now terrorising local communities within and outside the country (some of them are renegade youths Fulani) as opposed to your traditional herdsman who usually carries a stick and cutlass to herd his cattle.

Listen carefully and make your own interpretation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epg-wHacVkY&feature=player_embedded
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ArmedRobber: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chuksmonika:
am so happy that President Donald Trumph of the United state of America have seen what a liar his Nigeria Counterpart is,Lieing under his Nose,so Sad!
show me the pic of Fulani herdsmen that carry Ak 47 openly in your community
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Actuarydeji(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
miteolu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/04/30/buhari-meets-trump-insists-nigerian-herdsmen-dont-carry-ak-47/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Hope he knows what he's signing sha. I dey fear, make e no go mistakenly sell all the youths in Nigeria
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by HajimeSaito(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:
We overcame the militants in the creeks,
We overcame recession.
We overcame the ipob terrorists
We overcame fuel scarcity.
We overcame the attempted murder of our beloved president
We healed an economy that was battered because they looted this country to stupor.
Whatever it is they threw at us, we overcame.

We will overcome the marauding herdsmen by the grace of God.

And never again, will Nigeria be returned to the hands of looters.

May you overcome your intellectual handicap.
May the finger on that hand which is pressing the mumu button on your spiritual remote become paralysed.
May the light of truth penetrate the darkness between your ears.
May your village people have mercy on you
May God forgive you
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by akinzgist(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
http:// silicongist.com.ng
for more gist
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
This clearly shows that Buhari knows what to do but refuses to do it. He's indirectly supporting those herdsmen.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by ArmedRobber: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Topmaike007:
only those people synonymous to your useename that use to carry gun......

now i see and they are the ones killing people in benue,not herdsmen
sure since no picture One to proof the next thing is just normal foaming in the mouth like epileptic patienttonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Adekdammy: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Miyetti Allah life patron must definitely support his people even if the exterminate a whole community.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Tex42(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Why am I not surprised... Will I be surprised if buhari literally leads attack with this herdsmen? NO!...
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by daben1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
etebefia:
Maybe it's Aisha and zahra that are carrying AK 47. This clearly shows that buhari is solidly behind the herdsmen evil acts and can defend these evil herdsmen any day , any time, anywhere.
read it very well, it's the heading/topic that is contradicting the main write-up, he said herdsmen don't carry AK 47 but THESE ONES DO...
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Haykay77: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
etebefia:
Maybe it's Aisha and zahra that are carrying AK 47. This clearly shows that buhari is solidly behind the herdsmen evil acts and can defend these evil herdsmen any day , any time, anywhere.

Your father, the man you are all fighting is greater than your entire generation.

See him with the number 1president of the world.

Oga, where is your father?

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
disappointing outing. our president is lazy and senile. I bet trump must be disappointed as he hasn't even tweeted about the meeting
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Chuksmonika(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
ArmedRobber:
show me the pic of Fulani herdsmen that carry Ak 47 openly in your community
i dont discuss or argue with an Armed robber

2 Likes

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Na wa for many people on this thread o.

See bashing without taking time to read up.

Make una read d whole news o grin
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by smyo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
chai

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by engrjacuzzi: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mr President can defend the herdsmen but rebuke Nigerian youths we can wait for election to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by miraclea: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
You overcome indigenous owners of crude oil ravaged their land and use the money to develop Abuja and and buy houses overseas and Mary many wives?
You overcome recession and dollars is at 360 petrol at 145 and 70%of nigerians are hungry?
You overcome ipob and amnesty international is ranking you low In brutality
Fuel rose from 97 to 145 and you are paying more subsidy than Jonathan government? You for overcome Boko Haram fulani headsmen hunger poverty and incessant killings Bros even you president no overcome his wife talk more of overcoming anything
We overcame the militants in the creeks,
We overcame recession.
We overcame the ipob terrorists
We overcame fuel scarcity.
We overcame the attempted murder of our beloved president
We healed an economy that was battered because they looted this country to stupor.
Whatever it is they threw at us, we overcame.

We will overcome the marauding herdsmen by the grace of God.

And never again, will Nigeria be returned to the hands of looters. [/quote]
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by CodeTemplar: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
etebefia:
Buhari is right. They dont carry it, they only shoot it.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by justtoodark: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
america didnt do shitttttt.....russia got rid of isis...... angry angry

you nigerians shouldnt insult russia.....america cant be trusted...... angry angry angry angry

who got rid of ghadafi...? not america and their western minions....??

they are surrounding you with bases and you are thanking them....una wan end up like libya....??

idiiotic..... angry angry angry angry
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
this buahri na real bastard,youll die a shameful death.

your generation shall inherit the curses of the masses,dead or living.

and the curses shall follow all those spoiling our nation whether apc or pdp i dont care.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by nezer83: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hennepin:
Let the lies begin. He might be suffering from the early stages of dementia.

Modified: I urge you to watch the video. This is a very misleading headline. Nonsense OP

Guy what are u saying, Mr Buhari stated in the video that Nigerian Herders carry stick and machete occasionally. He also mention Gaddafi trained men who may be responsible for the killings.
So don't talk rubbish.
Re: "Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47" - Buhari Tells Trump by justtoodark: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
nkwuocha:
Lol. I hope buhari realise he is not talking to one of his almajiris? grin grin

USA security knows what happens in Nigeria better than our own security.

If no be foreign media, we for know say yar adua don die? ¿?? grin
He should be very careful with his lies, else Trump will see him for what he truly suspect he is;A bigot, Islamic fundamentalist, a terrorist apologist and most importantly "a Fulani herdsman " angry grin

sharap,you white arse licker....

you are licking white arse so hard,even whites are shouting,it hurts...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.