Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Gurus In The House Lets Solve This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gurus In The House Lets Solve This (763 Views)

For The Working Boys In The House..lets Make Money / To All The English Gurus In The House, This Is 4 U. / Solve This Riddle. Only For Geniuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In The House Lets Solve This by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
A boy was born and 2 minutes later he began to speak, "He said i will live for just 4 days and my mother will die in 6days and my father will die in 15days" So 4days later the boy died. 6days later the mother died too. Now the father was crazy running around selling all his properties infact he sold his properties since he's the next person to die. Later on the Gate man died and the man was suprised! Who do you think is the father Enjoy your week!

(1) (Reply)

OAP Yaw React As He Spots a Trailer Without Tire on Lagos Expressway / Crystalpur Manual Water Filter To Prevent Typhoid And Diseases / Where To Get The Best Loans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.