Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

"Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN (38341 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately / MURIC Warns Nigeria's Christians: Don't Fall For Trump's Bait To Divide Nigeria / Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

They are both illiterate bigots, we are trying to send him home here. Hope y'all are planning the retirement of your own version of a relic antic too.
We call it the "Back to Daura" movement.
Daura is the name of Buhari's village in northern Nigeria.

Cc lzaa shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by LZAA: 11:57am On May 01, 2018
immhotep:
We call it the "Back to Daura" movement. Daura is the name of Buhari's village in northern Nigeria.
Cc lzaa shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by olayinka63: 12:18pm On May 01, 2018
If you read the rate at which non Muslims react to anything Islamic on Nairaland, you will think that all Muslims especially in Nigeria are already a dead meat. However, It is just a media shout, when they go to their offices and work places, they interact, wine and dine with Muslims. They make money in their business through Muslims. We know you are our enemies on social media, but in real life you are our friend because you cannot live without Muslim.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Ovamboland(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Are Christians not being targeted for extinction under this evil govt or not ?

Have Christians not been begging Buhari to protect them with our security apparatus but has he?

The Americans have great intel at their disposal and they clearly know the difference between farmer herder clash and religious cleansing .. the message was clear and Buhari got it

Where Christians not targeted ever since the creation of Nigeria itself?
Why are you making it a thing about this government? If this government gets voted out next year, those that target Christians will not stop because of that. We on this forum know it's not your love for Christians motivating your noise but doing the bidding of your political pay masters who want to use you to get their filthy, leprous hands back in the treasury.

It is the responsibility of the government whether headed by a Muslim or Christian to protect the life and property of ALL Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by horia: 12:33pm On May 01, 2018
maclatunji:

Not a smart response at all.

If we start bothering about the religions of killers before condemning them then we have lost our humanity.

The killing of anyone is not acceptable. Trump fixed his comment in the Rose Garden.
civilized people do civilized things and vice versa. Send children to school Muslims would say no. I asked one little boy, a cobbler, during school hours why he wasn't in school and he said "school is haram".
When Muslims stop their hypocritical practices towards their lesser Muslims, we would have a civilized nation. Anybody who schools will have the opportunity to see their wrong and right doings. When you keep imposing religion (where some men form laws out of selfish reasons) without logic, people tend to be myopic.

1 Like

Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by SalamRushdie: 12:42pm On May 01, 2018
Ovamboland:

Where Christians not targeted ever since the creation of Nigeria itself?
Why are you making it a thing about this government? If this government gets voted out next year, those that target Christians will not stop because of that. We on this forum know it's not your love for Christians motivating your noise but doing the bidding of your political pay masters who want to use you to get their filthy, leprous hands back in the treasury.

It is the responsibility of the government whether headed by a Muslim or Christian to protect the life and property of ALL Nigerians.

But it has never been this bad and this is the first time we have a govt seemingly backing the killers with Federal Might to the point that a Nigerian Airforce jet was caught up in the controversial bombing raid that could pass for providing air support for Fulani herdsmen
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by fx45(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Hey hush your trap you loser, y'all sold our forebears to slavery for common gin and mirror, yet y'all still live squalor. Y'all still can't man up, when Malcolm X want y'all to stand for us during the civil right.

Good stereotyping the AA, we ain't the world poster boy of cyber crime, international drug trafficking, penury and disease plus cross the oceans to go live as sub humans in Europe. Y'all can do well and fix your side of the divide where live is brutish, hard and short.
African Americans are definitely the scum of the earth. Going by statistics, what are the chances of an average AA young man making it past 25 years? That's exactly where life is brutish. By the way, most of you are permanently on welfare... No hopes for a better life
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by proeast(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
ollah2:

You wrote pure nonsense full of lies.

Herdsmen attacked Benue, Zamfara, Nassarawa et al but according to you the attack on Bunue soil is to take territories and cleanse the Christians there. Do you have proofs for this? Do you have proofs that the victims in Benue are ONLY CHRISTIANS?
Is the attack on Benue soil new under this regime? Why didn't you cry it's cleansing of Christians and to take territories when it happened under 8 years of OBJ , 6 years of GEJ but the shortest regime PMB, you are crying like a baby?

We don't need to share same views on matters, so because i don't agree with your bigoted logic of seeing things from one angle then I'm in support of the killings. You are brain dead
I wonder between you and Buhari who is more retarded. I won't dignify you with any more response because it's obvious that you have an abysmally low IQ.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by hotwax: 1:37pm On May 01, 2018
maclatunji:

If we start bothering about the religions of killers before condemning them then we have lost our humanity.

The killing of anyone is not acceptable. Trump fixed his comment in the Rose Garden.

shut up...Islam is the problem here. Once the world can address this problem, we will know peace. But we are trying to be polite and not offend anyone.

Religion of the killer is what we should all be talking about.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Elitecee(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2018
The real question is Who are the one committing the killings in Nigeria?
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by isaacsegun(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2018
emmasege:
MSSN is one of the breeding grounds for terrorists in Nigeria. The only difference between them and Almajiri/Boko Haram is education. I still have a memory of their fanatical display during their jihad week, during my university days.

I know of some guys who were denied visa to enter the US simply because their names had been entered into the US database as terrorists, right from their university days. And guess what my interactions with them afterwards indicate that they are truly extremists who could do anything that threatens US Homeland security.
ohh! you remind me of one of their fanatically display as you said during one of their meeting that was held sometimes last year. I was reading in the class where they intended to use for their jihad meeting that very day, when they came they took permission from everyone in that class that they want to have their meeting that we should excuse them by leaving that class, so others that want to leave left, but myself and some few people ignored. And I could remember it was some few days to Xmas then. so, when they start their meeting, I was hearing their chief jihadist (imam or whatever the name they call them) was tell them that they should never celebrate with/greet any Christian during exam, and if any Christian give them food that they should reject it that is against the teaching of Mohammed. that day ehn! give up on those people.

1 Like

Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Okoroawusa: 2:20pm On May 01, 2018
isaacsegun:

ohh! you remind me of one of their fanatically display as you said during one of their meeting that was held sometimes last year. I was reading in the class where they intended to use for their jihad meeting that very day, when they came they took permission from everyone in that class that they want to have their meeting that we should excuse them by leaving that class, so others that want to leave left, but myself and some few people ignored. And I could remember it was some few days to Xmas then. so, when they start their meeting, I was hearing their chief jihadist (imam or whatever the name they call them) was tell them that they should never celebrate with/greet any Christian during exam, and if any Christian give them food that they should reject it that is against the teaching of Mohammed. that day ehn! give up on those people.
Bros no vex

You dey lie
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Ovamboland(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But it has never been this bad and this is the first time we have a govt seemingly backing the killers with Federal Might to the point that a Nigerian Airforce jet was caught up in the controversial bombing raid that could pass for providing air support for Fulani herdsmen

If that's how you arrive at reality using unverified information as facts am sorry and I really sympathize with you if you're doing it honestly.
But passing unverified information as facts is the classic method of propagandist.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by proudkafir: 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
Nagasaki7:

It is quite shameful the PMB administration is yet to accept the fact Fulani herdsmen are responsible for genocide and large scale destruction of properties and farmland been perpetrated in Benue, Taraba, Plateau and Adamawa states.

PMB claimed that this dastardly acts are carried out by Libyans trained by late Gadaffi. That herdsmen don't carry guns. They only wheeled sticks and sometimes matches to cuts foliage for their cattle.

This blatant lie and denial is an indication of support in disguise and unwillingness to address this critical challenge.

Shame on this administration.
Its even more shameful that his deputy is an afonja 'pastor'.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by isaacsegun(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Bros no vex

You dey lie
what would I gain by lying? God bear my witness,sir.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by isaacsegun(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Bros no vex

You dey lie
what would I gain by lying? God bear my witness,sir.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Tiimy(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
Bla Bla Bla
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by amunites19(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2018
I don't known the reasons why Trump used Christians instead of Nigerians because alot of Muslims are also killed in Zamfara and in many other Bokoharam attacks, and there are also few Muslims who are indigens from Benue, Adamawa and other north central tribes, I am weak if the almighty CIA, FBI..... did not known this or are they collecting their datas from secondry sources instead of primary sources?

The way he put it some people from other part of the world can think that; it is a fight between Nigerian Muslims and Nigerian Christians. Also Government should put more effort in protecting the life of all Nigerians.

But according to Whitehouse' official broadcast they talked about protection for all faiths, it looks like Trump only speak for himself.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Blonchilli(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2018
neezar:
maclatunji is a hard core bigot, How he became a mod is still surprising to me

Isn't nairaland a bigot website? A website that you have to swear an oath before commenting on a Muslim topic but anyone can comment on a Christian topic, if that ain't bigotry I don't know what is.

2 Likes

Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Blonchilli(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2018
It's claim your people were killed season in Nigeria, it just shows how feeble the average Nigerian mind is towards religion and politics. The British Empire have shown how to manage that and separate religion from politics, the Spanish government, even the Saudi Arabian are beginning to understand this. Here we just have religious fanatics. If a section of Muslims are killed in America, no matter what, just because they're citizens the government won't take it as nonchalant as our leaders do and play politics with the dead. The FBI, CIA, State security and National Guard will spring into action. Here they just turn it to politics and claim "Hey! My religious brothers were killed too" just to get sympathy.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/110218/trumps-offer-nigeria-divisive-insincere-mssn#
Muslims are free to kill themselves, bomb their mosques, but not the christians who are not practicing the same religion with them
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by goshee: 12:22am On May 02, 2018
maclatunji:

shutup fool were you not all celebrating the killing of ipob members? pls define hypocrisy for me
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by goshee: 12:27am On May 02, 2018
enlady:
Buhari's men have fueled some of this narratives we hear today. The utterances of the police IG and minister of defence about the Benue killings were very biased and provocative.
The difference between the killings in the predominantly Muslim North East and the predominantly Christian Middle belt is this:
-Thousands were displaced by Boko Haram but they have a hope of return one day. Borno state Gov recently commissioned some houses built by UN agencies for displaced residents.
- In the middle belt it is a land grab. Even while in IDP camps the lands and farms of the indigenous inhabitants are taken over by herdsmen. The Fulani herdsmen are an army of occupation in the middle belt.
wetin concern me as for the north central they should enjoy their change and support for Hausa Fulani more killings await them by the way I heard herdsmen struck again and that Boko boys attacked mubi hahahahahahahahah
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by goshee: 12:39am On May 02, 2018
Sirjamo:
Not that I support the killings of Christians by those who call themselves Muslims, but Trump cant do anything about it, he can only offer his help and advice on ways to stop it,' Nigeria has the responsibility to protect Nigerians.
but unfortunately he president is the terrorist in chief
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by goshee: 12:45am On May 02, 2018
Yankiss:

Well, Trump spoke on his impression of Nigeria. He is not Nigerian to know specifics. The issue of hatred for Muslims in Nigeria here seems stretched. We all condemn extremism and terrorism. Killing is killing and abhorrent irrespective of victims or perpetrators.
who are the killers. when Paul's goat chop Paul's yam who go pay. if your extremists like make them finish una. trup said stop killing Christians and I'm sure the old buhari got the msg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by springer: 9:00am On May 02, 2018
Not all muslims are terrorrist but all terrorrists are muslims.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by springer: 9:01am On May 02, 2018
Not all muslims are terrorrists but all terrorrists are muslims.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by limeta(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
Sirjamo:
Not that I support the killings of Christians by those who call themselves Muslims, but Trump cant do anything about it, he can only offer his help and advice on ways to stop it,' Nigeria has the responsibility to protect Nigerians.

That is if there is Nigeria
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Sirjamo: 4:54pm On May 02, 2018
limeta:

That is if there is Nigeria
Where is your faith?
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by limeta(f): 5:19pm On May 02, 2018
Sirjamo:
Where is your faith?

You strong to keep yrs
Share the weed
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Oxalic(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2018
A terrorist organization spotted.
Re: "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 10, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Trump don't care about y'all Nigerians, far from it, he's not even a Christian. The Christian statement is part of the red meat he throws at his fanatic evangelical base. Y'all stay woke, we black Americans have figured out the low IQ rettard occupying 1600.
Its more a christian than u if u ar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon / Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune / CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.