Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti (28754 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On May 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:

cheesy perhaps to access the oil compartment you need to go under the hood. cheesy

And for such a low exotic car, one can only imagine.

Well, the report said "9m worth of fluids and oil change".
No be the oil alone, and workmanship dey inside the money grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Gepheral: 10:43am On May 01, 2018
Money to buy Venza and change oil for 5 years grin

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by rajiraymond(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2018
"Doctor Bugatti said "[b]The Bugatti is getting a major service. You know, ₦12.6m ( $35,000 ) worth of new tires, ₦9m ($25,000) worth of fluids and an oil change and they only have a shelf life of three years whether you drive the car or not".
There is God.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Igijegede: 10:44am On May 01, 2018
The foolishness of man in his wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Nobody: 10:46am On May 01, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
what 2 brand new Cars will you buy for 9m
2 of My dream car (Volks Wagen Bug)
One in wine and convertible.
They will even gimm change and discount sef for buying two.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Itunshi2016(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2018
Oh my jeez!!!why not come to aba lemme give u confirm oil for #250

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by kolaaderin: 10:56am On May 01, 2018
coolcharm:
Oga, show me a brand new car going for 4.5 million in Nigeria abeg

https://www./mg-3-comfort-2013-8619466.html
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by TourismMan(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2018
coolcharm:

What are you saying? There are many of them including SUVs. Even N3.5m can buy you tear rubber.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Ellabae(f): 11:00am On May 01, 2018
I don't believe it. I smell lies
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by oochi123(f): 11:13am On May 01, 2018
Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Nobody: 11:26am On May 01, 2018
Liability.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by domdan13(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2018
Hustle Grind and Believe is the sharp Key!

check this out though
https://www.nairaland.com/4480935/clean-armada-suv-fully-equipped
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by darlenese(f): 11:29am On May 01, 2018
rubbish , nonsense and ingredients
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Well, the report said "9m worth of fluids and oil change".
No be the oil alone, and workmanship dey inside the money grin

Yes it shud include service costs. Specialized equipments are used to position and work on the car for the oil change. Expensive tho
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by oyetunder(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
he has investments nd businesses that can fund his lifestyle
Even the best investment still demands some financial decency.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Nobody: 11:55am On May 01, 2018
oyetunder:
Even the best investment still demands some financial decency.
so he shud not change the oil for this car or wat an grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Jethrolite(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

What oil does the car use, simple question.
You that know about super cars, oya tell me...
Go and educate yourself, Google is free to use.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by oyetunder(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
wink
yeyerolling:
He has to. But than God we have the likes of Bill Gates...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Puzzypleazer: 12:00pm On May 01, 2018
AryaSand:

For new one? Not tokumbo?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Puzzypleazer: 12:08pm On May 01, 2018
AryaSand:

That's a 2013, not even brand new and it's for more than 5m.
Bae volks products ain't as cheap as we think

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by LieDetector(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2018
coolcharm:
Hyundai accent
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by sprints1: 12:36pm On May 01, 2018
coolcharm:
Brand New Opel Omega 2.5 2005 version #3.5m
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Evangkatsoulis: 12:49pm On May 01, 2018
olatade:
very true

What makes it very true? Because you saw a photo on the internet?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by terrezo2002(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
This guy will eventually become poor. When you spend more than what you are earning, you will run out of cash one day
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Troublemaker007(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
He should please give me the changed oil lemme sell it for N1m.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Jethrolite(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

What oil does the car use, simple question.
You that know about super cars, oya tell me...
Go educate yourself, Google is free to use.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Automotive1(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
yinkeys:
@automotive you have great content.
Do you have a Twitter account, I wanna follow

Thanks for the compliments...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by bammy777(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2018
Pharaoh9:
He will soon go broke, that's black's mentality
hhe he. see this English ooo " Go and go him broke"
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Kirchhoff01(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2018
taiyesoul:
How much is the Buggatti fetching him after doing the oil change with 9m abeg?
Poverty mentality
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Ridbaay: 1:34pm On May 01, 2018
Pls btw him & CR7 who go reach pass
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Zdoh(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2018
Hibiscuss:
The way I look at my account balance anytime I read news like this.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Zdoh(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2018
Oga Okeke na God butter your bread continue chopping your share while its last. Na this kind customer you go see dey happy for body.....May 1st for May Weather. AWA EYAN MEATHER.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Reacts After Winning Ligue 1 Player Of The Month / Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos / Amarachi Nwankwo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.