Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti (28737 Views)

Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Automotive1(m): 1:25am On May 01, 2018

Owning an exotic cars ain't cheap. The sheer thought that Mayweather is spending what some people would make in 1 to 5 years on oil and fluid change is mind shattering.

TMZ Sports spoke with Mayweather's longtime car guy, Nigerian-born Obi Okeke also known as Doctor Bugatti ,who oversaw a maintenance on one of the boxer's 2012 Bugatti Grand Sport Convertible. 

Doctor Bugatti said "The Bugatti is getting a major service. You know, ₦12.6m ( $35,000 ) worth of new tires, ₦9m ($25,000) worth of fluids and an oil change."

It's not as if you can go to any place that sells tires either, with Okeke saying he needed to ensure they arrived safely all the way from France, and they only have a shelf life of three years whether you drive the car or not.

So while a simple fluid and oil change costing ₦9m (enough to buy at least 2 brand new cars in Nigeria ) might seem much for us, it's barely a drop in the ocean for him.

Source https://autojosh.com/floyd-mayweather-spends-about-₦9m-on-oil-change-each-time-he-services-his-bugatti/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:29am On May 01, 2018
There's God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by taiyesoul(f): 1:38am On May 01, 2018
How much is the Buggatti fetching him after doing the oil change with 9m abeg?

118 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by yinkeys(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2018
@automotive you have great content.
Do you have a Twitter account, I wanna follow

12 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2018
shocked shocked Don't know what to do with money again. Abeg come and help the poor in Naija

Need a website? check my signature if you want a professional website design without the advanced payments

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by inoki247: 10:17am On May 01, 2018
some pipul askin foolish question aw much iz d buggati fetching him or like sayin all na vanity u spend ur money u no spend am na still vanity so y allow someone else eat your hustle... just bkuz u cant afford anointing oil talkless of say u go afford Golf doesn't mean odas cant choose aw dey like to spend dere moni.. Na him chop d beating

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Meekdon: 10:17am On May 01, 2018
awon Mayweather smiley

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Hibiscuss(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2018
The way I look at my account balance anytime I read news like this.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Classicniyen1: 10:17am On May 01, 2018
Kjv
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Nobody: 10:17am On May 01, 2018
Oh lawd
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by pocohantas(f): 10:18am On May 01, 2018
Spare me that bullshit.
Which oil does the car use?
I want to see the car manual.

I want to see the oil... angry angry

The service must be what's expensive, not the oil itself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by otijah2: 10:18am On May 01, 2018
money wey I go use buy mecerdes c3 get change. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by 1zynnvn(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2018
the company is like, "you have money abi, lets help you spend it.

31 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by slimpoppa(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2018
what manner of Oil is that?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Millz404(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2018
God my father... I need make money o... Na 1000 naira i dey use change oil... Person dey use 9 milla....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Abudu2000(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2018
Poor ppl won't believe this tho....I know how much it takes to service my range let alone a buggati... money is good joor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Disneylady(f): 10:19am On May 01, 2018
#9M for car fluids......issokay

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Pharaoh9(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2018
He will soon go broke, that's black's mentality

16 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by saltoasis: 10:20am On May 01, 2018
Whao!!!

This guy is living is life to the fullest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Day11(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2018
9milla for oil change pere

God will judge you.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by oyetunder(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2018
Irony of Blacks. He should not forget Tyson, Evander, Ali... One just got 45 million naira car for his chiomatic gf. Despite all that, we still need the likes of a white Bill Gate to help donate on order to combat malaria and polio in our society. If a Pastor should buy just a Prado jeep, we go vex, even when we have never donated a kobo to such ministry. kids of antichrist all over.

14 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by MorataFC: 10:20am On May 01, 2018
Cool for him

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Niyi9002(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2018
cry angry

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Peterpanny: 10:20am On May 01, 2018
na money be fine bobo.

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by coolcharm(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2018
Oga, show me a brand new car going for 4.5 million in Nigeria abeg

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Thegamingorca(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:
Spare me that bullshit.
Which oil does the car use?

cheesy perhaps to access the oil compartment you need to go under the hood. cheesy

And for such a low exotic car, one can only imagine.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by HeWrites(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2018
I, will use the money to invest here in Nigeria and leave this country

Later later, we go hear say he broke

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by arma: 10:21am On May 01, 2018
Na his money.He fit carry am do anything.I op nobody will worry me with b4 and after pics of him when he is eventually broke as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by Oduwils222(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2018
We die here o!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Spends ₦9m On Oil Change Each Time He Services His Bugatti by hucienda: 10:21am On May 01, 2018
lol ... this thing called money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight / NFF Pays $2000 Each To Super Eagles Players For Chan Qualification / FG Prohibits Exclusivity Rights In Sports Broadcasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.