Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria (21294 Views)

People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by Ejiwoo(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

For hundreds years to come muslims countries will never kill as many people as Christians countries killed and still killing.
Check the history 1st and 2nd WW ,and other wars.they killed hundreds of millions of their kind.

The Islamic countries with sharia laws are doing super fine UAE, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, etc

you know the truth my brother. how many Christian militia did you know.
you will prefer leaving in a Christian community than a Muslim country.
How many times has Christian childnap and force to marry. Only Muslim religion do that. good example is that of dapchi Christian girl. stop deceiving your self
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by biggerboys90: 2:51pm On May 01, 2018
hw is this possible where our beloved p mam is one sided ....all the killings happening in benue state up till date our so called pman is still silent

enlady:
Yes
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by Ejiwoo(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2018
ok
.Act 11:26
NIV:Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul,
NIV:and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by Ejiwoo(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2018
iyerikan12:
For your information, Tell me where the mentioned Christianity in the Bible?, Tell me where Bible says you should go to church on Sunday?, Tell me where Jesus said he's God?,. so with this l
ittle question Christianity should be exterminated.
OK. Act 11:26

NIV:Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul,

NIV:and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
princfred:
No, am not a fan of fabrications in any way. And i have not seen any fabrications from him too. Do point that to me. Then waiting for your counter points with facts.
Two of you narrowed you mind to manufacturing a car as the only development in this world. Me I have the view of managing what you have to excel is also a development.
There are many countries that manufacturin or export is not their main source of generatin revenue. And have a high living standards.
While we have countries with abundance resources and have export of billions but are still living in abject poverty.
But understanding takes more than a bigot.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by Salisville: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
Thickcok01:
Moslems are born bastard like their mohammad or watever the idiot is called. Stupid islam disturbing the peace of the world. One day e go red btw christian and the born bastard muslems sha

And to think you have a beautiful mother that took care of you and taught you manners. God bless your mother for her unconditional love. I can only imagine the pain and the anguish you caused her.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by princfred(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Two of you narrowed you mind to manufacturing a car as the only development in this world. Me I have the view of managing what you have to excel is also a development.
There are many countries that manufacturin or export is not their main source of generatin revenue. And have a high living standards.
While we have countries with abundance resources and have resources and have export of billions but are still living in abject poverty.
But understanding takes more than a bigot.
You were making some sense till that last word. I take much exception to that word and so far i have limited our conversation to polite words. I mean how can you call anyone a bigot for saying the obvious about the real bigots-muslims. Even now, a bomb blast just happened in Adamawa by the real hateful demons. And you have the temerity to project that word to someone else export of billions but are still living in abject poverty.
But understanding takes more than a bigot. Does that not stink of hypocrisy or something worst like stupidity?
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by mujibson(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
lustychima:
Ok

Protecting Christians in Nigeria is the work of the government

For the Muslims they are their own problems, because they are the ones killing their selves

So it is a family matter
See shallow thinking... commonsense is nt even common
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 7:22pm On May 01, 2018
princfred:

You were making some sense till that last word. I take much exception to that word and so far i have limited our conversation to polite words. I mean how can you call anyone a bigot for saying the obvious about the real bigots-muslims. Even now, a bomb blast just happened in Adamawa by the real hateful demons. And you have the temerity to project that word to someone else export of billions but are still living in abject poverty.
But understanding takes more than a bigot. Does that not stink of hypocrisy or something worst like stupidity?
As I said it take more than being a bigot to understand .
By bomb,accident or whatever everyone will die at his own time. Those that kill will kill for whatever reason religion or not.
Or can we say all the killing by the Christian is for jesus ?
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by princfred(m): 7:02am On May 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:

As I said it take more than being a bigot to understand .
By bomb,accident or whatever everyone will die at his own time. Those that kill will kill for whatever reason religion or not.
Or can we say all the killing by the Christian is for jesus ?
Thats the difference -Christians dont kill for Jesus but Muslims specify they are killing for Allah. Also their koran tells them to kill while bible tells Christians not to. That is fact not based on bigotry.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 8:22am On May 02, 2018
princfred:
Thats the difference -Christians dont kill for Jesus but Muslims specify they are killing for Allah. Also their koran tells them to kill while bible tells Christians not to. That is fact not based on bigotry.
As a Muslim i ll choose to believe what I want about your religion just like you did.jesus encouraged all those killing and crimes.
The only reason you don't see muslim insulting christian now and then is we don't ever take you seriously.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by princfred(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:

As a Muslim i ll choose to believe what I want about your religion just like you did.jesus encouraged all those killing and crimes.
The only reason you don't see muslim insulting christian now and then is we don't ever take you seriously.
The issue is not whatever you choose to believe but actual lifestyle , facts and instruction of Christ and Mohammed in the Bible and Koran respectively. That is what matters because thats what followers of each religion will likely exhibit. What was the lifestyle of Mohammad? Was he not a barbaric terrorist? Why would he not have followers killing others like he did and instructed, today? Compare that to Christ's lifestyle. Those facts matters much more than whatever you choose to believe because other muslims are not your followers nor christians my followers. They follow the source and book not what you and i believe.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 9:55am On May 02, 2018
princfred:
The issue is not whatever you choose to believe but actual lifestyle , facts and instruction of Christ and Mohammed in the Bible and Koran respectively. That is what matters because thats what followers of each religion will likely exhibit. What was the lifestyle of Mohammad? Was he not a barbaric terrorist? Why would he not have followers killing others like he did and instructed, today? Compare that to Christ's lifestyle. Those facts matters much more than whatever you choose to believe because other muslims are not your followers nor christians my followers. They follow the source and book not what you and i believe.
If jesus cannot be hold responsible for the crimes of Christians (which are far more of muslims )Muhammed (SAW)too shouldn't for what all people bearing the name of muslims are doing.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by princfred(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:

If jesus cannot be hold responsible for the crimes of Christians (which are far more of muslims )Muhammed (SAW)too shouldn't for what all people bearing the name of muslims are doing.
No, thats a very flawed illogicality. You hold someone responsible for his lifestyle and what he advocated. You cant kill in my name and i will be held responsible unless there is evidence of me giving you instruction or a promise of reward to kill. Thats sensible simple reasoning. In the case of Mohammed unlike Christ, he was a barbarian and instructed his followers to follow his deeds (Can you dispute that?). Hence, Mohammed being responsible for islamic terrorism.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 11:12am On May 02, 2018
princfred:
No, thats a very flawed illogicality. You hold someone responsible for his lifestyle and what he advocated. You cant kill in my name and i will be held responsible unless there is evidence of me giving you instruction or a promise of reward to kill. Thats sensible simple reasoning. In the case of Mohammed unlike Christ, he was a barbarian and instructed his followers to follow his deeds( (Can you dispute that?). Hence, Mohammed being responsible for islamic terrorism.
U just proved the so called saviour just a hoax to deceive the gullibles and Rob them of their earnings. While the his true message is death and criminality. No wonder he was treated as such.
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by princfred(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:

U just proved the so called saviour just a hoax to deceive the gullibles and Rob them of their earnings. While the his true message is death and criminality. No wonder he was treated as such.
How does that apply to the barbarism of Mohammad? And what is your proof of Jesus, robbing and criminality? Or are you deflecting with gibberish as muslims usually resort to when faced with facts to help the life long brainwashing? And i asked you a question. From your own quran can you dispute that Mohammed was not a barbarian based on his deeds?
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 11:35am On May 02, 2018
princfred:
How does that apply to the barbarism of Mohammad? And what is your proof of Jesus, robbing and criminality? Or are you deflecting with gibberish as muslims usually resort to when faced with facts to help the life long brainwashing? And i asked you a question. From your own quran can you dispute that Mohammed was not a barbarian based on his deeds?
So now u r ignoring the horrible death of criminal. Crucified. What a shameful way to die
Re: Trump Asked For The Protection Of Both Christians And Muslims In Nigeria by princfred(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
papoudaupolos:

So now u r ignoring the horrible death of criminal. Crucified. What a shameful way to die
Its obvious that you are not capable of logical argument. You rather deflect with gibberish without evidence than answer a simple question. Its to be expected from someone with anti reality orientation and brainwashing of islam. If muslims had any logical sense they would have had the ability to invent and develop technology apart from making bombs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video : Just In : President Buhari Arrived Abuja From Japan / Ganduje Receives Rabiu Bichi And 44 Kwankwasiya Coordinators To APC / LASG Holds Service For Ndubuisi Kanu, Names Estate After Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.