Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift (38397 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Thegamingorca(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

E weak me o

Let them not be quick to forget what true affluence goals look like

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by makydebbie(f): 9:49am On May 01, 2018
sexdoll:

Hmmm...

Are you sure you are still you?

I don't get this question.
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by yoged(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

i felt your jelousy and hopelessness in life
still better than the double wahala in your life
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Daeylar(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2018
Perfect. Not monetization at all.

ziego:

I don't think that's monetization
He did according to his status

It's only a stupid woman that would want a Porsche when her man can't afford it.

If i can afford private jet at ease I can get it for my woman.

As I can't for now if she is not contended she can leave.

It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Bro, you can't use money to buy love oh. The annoying thing is, the babe may cheat on you for somethingl less in comparison with you.
oh pls shutup!! not our fault u have a poor guy as a bf....
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by yesloaded: 9:54am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:
You don't need to wait for your boyfriend/lover to get you a Porsche so that you can be happy.

You also don't need to start hunting for guys that can shower you with expensive gifts.

You can always work hard and hustle for it. The joy of buying it from your sweat and hard work is priceless.
God Bless You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by yoged(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:
You don't need to wait for your boyfriend/lover to get you a Porsche so that you can be happy.

You also don't need to start hunting for guys that can shower you with expensive gifts.

You can always work hard and hustle for it. The joy of buying it from your sweat and hard work is priceless.
Definitely, your mind wont be at rest if there is any disagreement / break up, probably the guy might ask you to return it
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by ahiboilandgas: 9:57am On May 01, 2018
BloggersNG:
Yes, Last Night Singer Davido bought the love of his life Chioma a Brand New Porche, Worth N42million, and the internet has been buzzing up since then, Some people are so busy with this matter they even forgot that today is 1st of May, a new month, Funny Reactions are currently trailing twitter, with Ladies saying they Dont want Acolades anymore, they deserve some Assurance, And now i guess we all know where this is gonna end. see below!

News From Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-how-twitter-users-are-reacting-to.html

why not buy a house for her...but this same guy refuse to pay the balance of this own 16 m Benz
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by crazymommy(f): 9:58am On May 01, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

when last did you hear or see a lady that bought a porsh car for herself?

women cannot worked enough to buy such things for themselves

that lady i quoted up there just want to sound nice

she that is working hard how many cars has she bought for her self or is she one of the lazy youths
And where is your own porsche??

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by smyo(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2018
Really

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Neoteny(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2018
Kleenatics:
We need to stop monetizing love smiley

Too late
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by emperorventure4(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:
Seriously, it beats my imagination how a rich and exposed dude can be spending on an average looking wasted olosho.

Same Chichi I know since Babcock days.. cry

And for the fact that the whole euphoria can't even last for two years cry

Make she enjoy the moment. Ride wey be Miracle networth grin

grin grin
make nina see this one. Dumping things
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by chomchom1(f): 10:09am On May 01, 2018
Really chefchom... grin ladies better go and perfect ua cooking ..
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by arewaboy01(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2018
crazymommy:
The intelligent and ambitious lady said this And someone with IQ lower than powerbank replied her with this....
NOT A SINGLE CHILL U HAVE MAN

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by chomchom1(f): 10:15am On May 01, 2018
Hibiscuss:
In 2019

1) it's either Davido dumps Chioma
2) Chioma dumps Davido or
3) Nigerians dump Buhari.

I sha know one of these will happen ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

Jealously tongue but OBO... assured us that baba is going bk to kastina... After eating chefchi delicious meal grin
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Sullyboy: 10:22am On May 01, 2018
check out that moment Davido gifts his girlfriend a brand new car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE81b3-CDmo&feature=youtu.be
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by kelvinpilot: 10:26am On May 01, 2018
IF you no get money, hide your face
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by ziego(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:
Perfect. Not monetization at all.

Everyone should do according to their purse.

If getting her bushmeat on her birthday is what he can afford. Do it. She should appreciate it like no other gift is as priceless as that. With that everyone is happy

Biko
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by freedomchild: 10:33am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

Beautiful and intelligent comment... people always want the easy way out... many girls will go astray because of this.... anyway make I dey observe

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by sexdoll: 10:44am On May 01, 2018
goryorhal:

U r sick and you have no one to tell u ...

U and PMB get the same brain IQ

For mentioning a great man who has achieved greater things that your entire generation both living and dead will never ever achieve, for mentioning a great man who has ruled your father and is now ruling you and your father, it shows that you don't even have any IQ at all. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Paradigm777: 10:47am On May 01, 2018
youngderek1:
I love that statement, I wish most ladies have sense like u do
Ode!!! grin
No go hustle buy ur woman Porsche angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by blowjohn(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2018
Daeylar:
Hmmmm... different perspectives.

Someone who could afford it bought his girl a N45m Porsche, It's the same way someone who can afford it can buy his girl a gift of N5k. It's just where each person's money gets to. No big deal about that.

Some people are joking with it and having fun, others have turned it into a sermon session.

Hmm.... What have u turned it to?
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by flington4550(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

Yinmu
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Nobody: 10:52am On May 01, 2018
Awww...so sweet. Me ayam jealous o.
Davido claims they have been dating for five years of which two baby mamas sprung from....awon ti idibia.
Anyways, better a rich cheat than a poor one who will still knack silifa alata
Who no like better thing?
But davido don elongate this geh throat o...who go satisfy her monetary demands na after all this luff luff die down ke?
Note to all those dumb chicks following married men about for 2, 2k and foolish attention...una see una life?

What is feminism? Mtscheew!
Men treat your women like queens and the world will respect you#lessonsfromdavido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by robinsonmfon(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2018
Some guys will hv high bp cuz of this. Guys should cut their coat according to their cloth. As i no get money to buy Porsche Cayenne turbo I no go kill myself. I go buy am in future.
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Quaco(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2018
Apparently, Chioma was dating Davido for the past 5 years? Man's knack multiple girls....had two kids...yet she never left, one can argue that the money bought her loyalty. But regardless she deserves the Porsche for staying by his side, trust lots of rich dudes have been binned for being pathological cheats. Girl paid her dues!
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by blessingsonflee(f): 11:07am On May 01, 2018
I think say this Davido guy dey owe persin some millions of naira abi has he paid the money back? shocked
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by RegisterMeQuick: 11:12am On May 01, 2018
Davido haf kee me o. May 12 is by the corner. Mogbe o
Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by Princedapace(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Bro, you can't use money to buy love oh. The annoying thing is, the babe may cheat on you for something less in comparison with you.

That was exactly what happened.. she cheated on me with two guys and they were not even up to ma standard.. see, eh, i don learn ma lesson finish.

who won love u go love u..

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift by benedictac(f): 11:31am On May 01, 2018
makydebbie:

you can say that again. I remember when I bought my own car with my 100% sweet as a married woman. the joy was priceless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Ebony Hair Celebrates Rosaline Meurer & Yvette Meurer, Its Ambassadors (Pics) / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.