Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria (1087 Views)

Romoval Of El-Rufai: NBA Misfired - MURIC / Buhari Misfired, Magu Incompetent – NBA, SANs / Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by ecothans: 6:21am On May 01, 2018
Trump, at a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, said Americans were seriously concerned about the development.
The Muslim Rights Concern has failed the position of President Donald Trump of the United States of America that Christians are being killed in Nigeria.
Trump, at a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, said Americans were seriously concerned about the development.
But in a statement by its Director, Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC said Nigerians should disregard Trumps statement as it was meant to further pit Christians against Muslims in the country.
The statement reads in full: “President Donald Trump of the United States of America has said his country would not tolerate the killing of Christians in Nigeria. He made this statement yesterday, Monday, 30th April, 2018 in a chat with his Nigerian counterpart, President Muhammadu Buhari, in the White House...read more at...http://4betanaija.com.ng/2018/05/01/trump-misfired-on-killing-of-christians-in-nigeria/

Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by 360degreess(m): 7:00am On May 01, 2018
Peopl can lie..that's not what trump said,go and view the video again..even if he said so,do u think he gives a demn in his heart?..
..illuminati send you message?..if only u understant what I meant..

1 Like

Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by diebuhari1: 7:03am On May 01, 2018
This one man Yoruba Muslim 'group' at it again.

1 Like

Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:05am On May 01, 2018
Let me translate the position of America

They will not tolerate the killing of Christians in the country under the watchful eyes of the most nepotic and useless government of Buhari...
If the Muslims must kill (Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are all Muslims)
Let them kill their fellow Muslims and leave others out of it...

I think even a dunce can understand it now

5 Likes

Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 7:06am On May 01, 2018
Who takes this one man organization serious sef? Trump has warned Buhari and that's what matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by jammer777: 7:50am On May 01, 2018
If a madman is not ashamed of himself, his household is filled with greater shame.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On May 01, 2018
How does this sh1t faced man get so much publicity self

1 Like

Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by justmenoni: 8:38am On May 01, 2018
Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by mr4bn: 6:10am On May 02, 2018
360degreess:
Peopl can lie..that's not what trump said,go and view the video again..even if he said so,do u think he gives a demn in his heart?..
..illuminati send you message?..if only u understant what I meant..

we pray he does something
Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by mr4bn: 6:11am On May 02, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Let me translate the position of America

They will not tolerate the killing of Christians in the country under the watchful eyes of the most nepotic and useless government of Buhari...
If the Muslims must kill (Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are all Muslims)
Let them kill their fellow Muslims and leave others out of it...

I think even a dunce can understand it now

infact, who is fooling who now
Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by mr4bn: 6:14am On May 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
How does this sh1t faced man get so much publicity self

lol grin grin grin
Re: Trump Misfired On Killing Of Christians In Nigeria by mr4bn: 6:15am On May 02, 2018
to me, I have a feeling that Trump will help our country smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Is Ready For Investment As Beipl Signs Mou With Calvert Energy Group... / See Buhari Led Government Greatest Achievement If You Will Agree With Us - Top.n / Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.