Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths (1086 Views)

Police Arrest Sarkin Wakan Kano Nazir Ahmad Over Anti-Gaduje Albums / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) / 2019: Between Gaduje, Kwakanso, Buhari And Obasanjo. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by Ofodirinwa: 4:00pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by jjbest123(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2018
Wtf! All these our senators and governors never cease to amaze me,this reminds me of how one senator in my state empowered youths with frying pan. And some mumu's were busy clapping and hailing him. Youths is high time we know that this our old leaders has no good intention towards the masses,let's stop celebrating stupidty,let's take our mandate and give to a more competent hand,and not the other round.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by Olalan(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2018
Is this a cooking competition? Obviously this can't ba a state government definition of empowerment

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by gerald09(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2018
The Black mind, unburdened by genius. 1 Bread, 1 tiny butter and tea for empowerment. THE FORCE IS REALLY STRONG.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by Sagay212: 4:21pm On May 06, 2018
JUST LOOK AT THE EMBARRASSMENT...THIS IS HOW TO EMPOWER PEOPLE? WELL NOT SURPRISED...THEY ARE ALMAJIRIS.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by Shalomc(f): 4:27pm On May 06, 2018
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom come and see madridguy in the queue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by LZAA: 4:49pm On May 06, 2018
Shalomc:
we know their type
after selling their votes for bag of rice and apcheat cloth they wee start looking for igbo wife in nnewi grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by PointZerom: 5:43pm On May 06, 2018
Shalomc:
Hahaa, thank God that the wind didn't destroy him yesterday at APC congress in Ekiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by diablos: 6:22pm On May 06, 2018
Northerners are the next dumbest animals after cattle.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by slimfit1(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2018
Those cattles are wiser than Northern leaders.
Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2018
Do you have any Nnewi girl for me?

LZAA:

we know their type
after selling their votes for bag of rice and apcheat cloth they wee start looking for igbo wife in nnewi grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by LZAA: 8:04pm On May 06, 2018
madridguy:
Do you have any Nnewi girl for me?
grin grin
Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by mayorkyzo: 8:29pm On May 06, 2018
E dey empower tea sellers cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by DaniDani(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2018
jjbest123:
Wtf! All these our senators and governors never cease to amaze me,this reminds me of how one senator in my state empowered youths with frying pan. And some mumu's were busy clapping and hailing him. Youths is high time we know that this our old leaders has no good intention towards the masses,let's stop celebrating stupidty,let's take our mandate and give to a more competent hand,and not the other round.

Abia State right?
Re: Gov. Gaduje Inspecting His 'empowerment Items' He Gave To Kano Youths by jjbest123(m): 2:13am On May 07, 2018
DaniDani:

Abia State right?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Invests In Nigeria's Health Sector, To Build 100-bed World Class Hospital / Nigerians counters Presidency claim that Buhari Continued Airport Projects / Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.