Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (119004 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by sexdoll: 8:38am On May 01, 2018
Money is good.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by OboOlora(f): 8:38am On May 01, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
Miracle right now

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by JERRY1925(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2018
GraGra247:
One thing is certain as daylight, its impossible for Davido to settle for just one lady.

The relationship won't last. 2 years from now and its another lady in Davido's life.

hmm its well..why can't u just wish dem well...why negative thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by autotrader014(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2018
Omihanifa:
your pussy did for you chioma enjoy your new ride

Wee u kip quiet.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by blackboy(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2018
Omihanifa:

Is or was Davido a virgin before he met Chiom Chiom? NO

Its her attitude and more that took em this far. 5 years is no joke. Davido is ready to marry her but is she ready to marry him? I doubt but his love for her is strong

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by odehaj: 8:39am On May 01, 2018
Just thinking...! If it is Nina she would have done the unthinkable.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by AFONJACOW(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2018
MrSensor:
shocked The strong charm from Ghana is involved here.
which charm just bear in mind Igbo women , you can't afford to miss them as lifetime partner... Sofia thought she can use osho free to get Davido... sex is not everything, there are things this girl do that none other girl can do in his life... abeg take ur hate somewhere else
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Daeylar(f): 8:40am On May 01, 2018
23 year old girlfriend of 5 years, they have been together for a while,

Modified
So this girl was there, davido cheated and got a girl pregnant, got another girl pregnant and she still stayed.
shocked

She deserves the car then, she might as well have it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by talk2percy(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2018
No be jazz, nah good character! Girls thinks everything is about spreading ur legs 360•
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Neoteny(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2018
Meanwhile her parents are obviously content with their daughter practically living with a man who aint her husband, a known philanderer.

All he's doing is making her an ornament to stay in the news.

If he loved her he'd keep her safe from online bullies and the public's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Demogorgon(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2018
Davido loves this girl tbh and there's absolutely Nothing anyone can do about it...
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by firstolalekan(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2018
BreezyCB:
That's how Davido bought Chioma Miracles net worth
Level pass level grin

It beats my imagination that a rich and exposed dude can spend so much on a wasted olosho. Same Chioma I know since Babcock days sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by dreamwords: 8:43am On May 01, 2018
I think say davido na player. Why is it that he doesn't wanna be a player no more wink
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by michaelonwe: 8:43am On May 01, 2018
Davido u dey owe me 5 billion. U go pay me my money oooh!!!!!
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by bobi4brown(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2018
60million - 45 million..

Why does she look pumped?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by LordKO(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2018
A loyal woman (person) deserves the best of gifts from her partner. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by okerekeikpo: 8:44am On May 01, 2018
Direct Belgium wey em never pay finish even the custom paper em never do am, go and pay ur friend 60million naira u r owing him borrow pose guy
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by dreamwords: 8:45am On May 01, 2018
Neoteny:
Meanwhile her parents are obviously content with their daughter practically living with a man who aint her husband, a known philanderer.

All he's doing is making her an ornament to stay in the news.

If he loved her he'd keep her safe from online bullies and the public's opinion.
Every parents can't be like your parents.
Are u a new person

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by rainylad(f): 8:45am On May 01, 2018
There are so many pained haters..i wonder why people are angry and saturated by so much envy over this Davido/Chioma relationship...

If they (haters)are wise,they should be able to tell that the more they bark,the more brazen and in-your-face Davido becomes with Chioma....aided by Seun's Nairaland.

I wont be surorised if Davido proposes to this girl..The bile and bad-belle from haters seem to act like energizer for Davido....but then haters are not smart at all

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by dennisworld1(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2018
Chioma dun get belle grin grin See pikin dun dey shoot out
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by JAMESOJAY: 8:45am On May 01, 2018
Do you live with devido and chioma? How do you know that he used charm on him?some time people here talk nonsense

She was taught by her mother how to cook and take care of her man
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by firstolalekan(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Stop thinking from your dick go tell your sister to start using their pussy too

Kids everywhere
Not everyone worship money
You would sell your sister for 10k...
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by GeoOla25(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2018
Funkeeeeeee...can we just rest now.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by JAMESOJAY: 8:47am On May 01, 2018
Those that envy will never see good in this life Amen
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Vikky014(f): 8:47am On May 01, 2018
Omihanifa:
in other words anybody that davido sleeps with he buys the person a porche car?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by firstolalekan(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2018
JERRY1925:

hmm its well..why can't u just wish dem well...why negative thinking?
The truth is bitter...
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by firstolalekan(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2018
blackboy:

Is or was Davido a virgin before he met Chiom Chiom? NO

Its her attitude and more that took em this far. 5 years is no joke. Davido is ready to marry her but is she ready to marry him? I doubt but his love for her is strong
Shut up
Chioma was one local olosho at Babcock few years ago...
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by JAMESOJAY: 8:49am On May 01, 2018
Are you devido or are you his father to tell him what he wants..you see how you reason if a man can spend such money on a lady like chioma that means he want to marry her

You can't just send money on a woman you won't marry think
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by Deltatoto: 8:50am On May 01, 2018
Omihanifa:
no be pussyyy o there’s something abt her who gives pussyyy 45m?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by sexdoll: 8:50am On May 01, 2018
talk2percy:
No be jazz, nah good character! Girls thinks everything is about spreading ur legs 360•

180° not 360°.

Are you sure you even passed secondary school maths? grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by BreezyCB(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:

Level pass level grin

It beats my imagination that a rich and exposed dude can spend so much on a wasted olosho. Same Chioma I know since Babcock days sad
God's plan ni my bro
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her by zinaunreal(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2018
Settle people you owing. 60m debt . Thats to show this dude is really nasty and evil if he truly is owning money.

Personally i feel that accuser has alot of truth to his tale because davido once eloped on wizkid over 500k bill he was supposed to pay after ordering drinks. That was one of the genesis of their hard fight. Nasty mofo. Karma is bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.