Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Platform 2018 By Poju Oyemade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Platform 2018 By Poju Oyemade (753 Views)

APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Platform 2018 By Poju Oyemade by Powerexpert: 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Though I was not aware of the programme today, but luckily I tuned to channels television to have a look at the news. I want to say it was worth it listening to the speakers. Challenging the status quo does not stay with blaming the leaders but taking action across the platform from everyone. If Politics is dirty, be the detergent.
Key notes from the speakers
1. Be actively involved in politics in your ward
2. Maintain your integrity
3. Join a party
4. Understand the challenges, proffer solution and be actively involved.
5. There is no they, it is just us, we determine what happens
6. In sharing the loot, there is no party affiliation, it is just 'them'

You are free to add yours if you are watching or you are at the venue of the program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB-XDK8w3MY

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others / Attacks On Vice-president Unreasonable - Pastor Adeoye / Gov.bindo And The Removal Of Gov. Dankwambo's Presidential Campaign Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.