Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships (14158 Views)

Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by dominique(f): 2:15pm On May 01, 2018
salbis:
Take it or leave it, not everyone born of woman will be rich. Just like our fingers are not equal, that is how our financial muscles are. The bottom line is, may God bless our hustle. Broke people suffer!

That's the sad d reality. It's not possible for everybody to be rich, it has been like that since time immemorial. Self contentment is key. Amen to your prayer

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by KingsizeD(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2018
kenzysmith:
bet9ja have ruin me
take heart bro, you are not alone sad

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by pafisayo(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
Ra88:
Depends on your definition of being BROKE.

My money is my money, my gf should work for hers, I am nobody's ATM.

If all you have to offer is your Pussssy, all I got for you also is my Diclkk.... Full Stop!!!!

Ok let me just drop this here :
So I met a girl early last year. She’s technically a good/bad girl from a decent home.
A final year nursing student @ Abud young(20) an almost perfect body!! She’s sinfully pretty still graciously beautiful.
So got talking exchanging text and all and the first Proper question she asked was : - -was is it I do and am I stingy ?
And her first opinion about herself was :
- am high maintenance.
So a couple of weeks later I called and she was in a sad mood , her Aunty sent her Final year dinner gown and it was more like a cheap version of what she wanted , she cried and I tried to calm her down and promised I’ll see if I can come up with something.
From that moment our conversation changed!! She started blowing up my phone leaving sms if and when I don’t read or reply my chat ... meanwhile I was in Lag that weekend with D boo. She noticed I was ignoring some of my calls and was like Ife u are Hoeing again ba but we laughed about it ..
Monday I was back at work we did chat conversation went fine , we were flirting she was gisting me bout her ex and also the guy she’s shagging presently ( dude is from her church’ e is engaged so they are just shagging - infact it has happened just once according to her “lol’)
Next day she found someone in Akure who could make another dinner Gown for 40k and told me , I played cool told her I’d think about it. But then I figured it’s just 40k I can indulge her bla bla bla .
So everyday we basically flirt and talk about d 40k gown. Then she suggested she gets an exeat so she can come spend time with me in town then I’d take her to Akure for her measurement and then we can chill in Akure for the weekend.
In my head am already doing calculations hotel bills in Akure etc .
Friday I picked her up took her to the salon to loose her hair gave her cash for her nails left for the market to get stuffs to cook and then bought her drinks (she requested ) .
Friday night we made out had Fun and yea she’s good probably gave me the best Bj have had since 2006�
Next morning got a call from work... had to do little running around and the lady she’s suppose to meet in Akure had to travel . She became upset started giving me attitude and told me to drop her in school - Reason being : she would be bored at home and she was really looking forward to unwinding in Akure... but then her supposed engaged fuckbody called and she went to the room talked for a while argued and all so I knew something was up, I asked her wasup act like I was a bit angry we argued I dropped her back in school .
Her calls reduced she was also giving me attitude and she only talks to me when she wants to update me as regards d Dinner gown.
3days later she called and said her sub was out asked how much and she mentioned 5k!! I was irritated . I told her No then she mentioned she scheduled a meeting in Akure for friday bla bla bla that’s when I told her I don’t think I’ll be able to pay for the gown in full but I’d drop 20k and she can sort out the rest ... she cried sent me VN begged and even asked me to loan her ‘
Eventually I did not pay for the gown she got her airtime for data thou but technically stoped talking to me only for her to call a week later and asked if we would still be making our supposed trip to Lagos after her Dinner night Inagbe resort for a week lol .. I told her No and she flared up and said am stingy haha ...

Subconsciously I asked her : girl if your dad probably spent all the money e made at my age buying
Data :5k
Chicken republic drinks and cakes
Nail acrylics 4K
Gown 40k etc pretty much all the time I doubt e would be able to save enough let alone build a future for himself or even be able to afford sending you to a private University.
Girl you need a GeeBoy for a BF and I hung up
Boring story shey? I be they find who I go gist and I can’t tell D Boo lol

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Truflexunits(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2018
Ric Hassani Don buy Porsche for a girl before. Ode oshi
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Tobycharles: 3:11pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
This would've if he made it a two way thing..
broke people, both ladies and guys shouldn't be in a relationship not only guys.

Make money not excuses but when you're done don't try using it to impress any Nigerian lady.

That's one thing I never did in my entire life despite never being broke cox I'm from a high class family.

Any man who makes money for the sole purpose of trying to impress a lady or getting her attention is a dead man still living.

U really hit the nail on the head with the last paragraph.
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Ugosample(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2018
kenzysmith:
bet9ja have ruin me
but how?
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by sixtus3606(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
broke people, both ladies and guys shouldn't be in a relationship not only guys.

Make money not excuses but when you're done don't try using it to impress any Nigerian lady.

That's one thing I never did in my entire life despite never being broke cox I'm from a high class family.

Any man who makes money for the sole purpose of trying to impress a lady or getting her attention is a dead man still living.

God bless you my nigga!

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Tobycharles: 3:20pm On May 01, 2018
No be the same Ric hassani wey still dey try find hin bearing for the music industry, It will be advisable for him to stick his ass in churning out good music instead of trolling the real hustlers.
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by boringnigerian: 3:27pm On May 01, 2018
But shey the bros said that's his personal opinion na.
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 01, 2018
The money that u will use to provide and care for the girl and she Will still end up cheating on u and sleeping with all manner of men in towncheesy. Abi u think say rich men dem no dey cheat on dem? U are making ur money and working not cos u want to impress a woman but u want to be useful to society and be fulfilled as a man. Dat u have money and a big house is no guarantee dat a woman will be loyal to ucheesy.

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Holocene(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2018
Is it a crime to be broke? What if the girl loves you for other reasons and not becos of your bank account. Make we hear word abeg
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Rozaytee: 4:30pm On May 01, 2018
abeg he is saying the truth jare..cheesy..broke guys will hate dis ..grin
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by dvkot(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2018
Ra88:
Depends on your definition of being BROKE.

My money is my money, my gf should work for hers, I am nobody's ATM.

If all you have to offer is your Pussssy, all I got for you also is my Diclkk.... Full Stop!!!!
well said
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by chukzyfcbb: 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
Very true!!!!

What's a broke person doing in a relationship? The energy invested in that relationship should be channeled to your goals and dreams.

When I mean broke, I mean not working.
Not someone who earns but earns little.

Someone who isn't earning anything atalllllllll not even 5k a month shouldn't be in a relationship , if your pen.is stands up. wait for it to lie down back.

A purposeful man is an attractive man, when you are not actively engaged in work how do you want to command respect?

this is for everyone except those that are still in the university

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by LyfeJennings(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2018
UBGG:

Love is not enough and neither is money.

Once, I left a young CEO for a struggling dude. The man could cure a clinically depressed person with his sense of humour and was as kind-hearted as they come.

If there's not one person out there willing to move past the fact that you're not there yet, maybe your attitude stinks.

Well, I don't have to drag words with U. It's your opinion and 100% your perception. We all come from different background, my situation is different from yours and that largely influences how we see life, what makes us Happy, what keeps us alive.
Aunty, each man to his own cabin biscuit and la casera
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by talk2percy(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
Thunder fire this guy, how much does he think he has that can be enough for a woman??
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by henryhemon(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

You re a real man.
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by henryhemon(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2018
Rozaytee:
abeg he is saying the truth jare..cheesy..broke guys will hate dis ..grin

Aunty how much do you have?? You think it's by selling your body to the highest bidder that makes you not to be a broke girl. Abeg shift. Girls that make real money will never call a man broke, I 've a colleague who earns half a million monthly she treats even the janitor with utmost respect.

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by henryhemon(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2018
LyfeJennings:
Well the guy is saying the truth
The only reason I'm yet to have a relationship is because I am not where I want to be
Love is just not enough

You think money keeps a woman?? You think you 're the only one who gives your woman Money?? Bottom line, do what's within your power even the Chioma that's a reference point is a hoe, most guys in her school has had her, no one rates her.

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by obentenyson(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2018
Pharaoh001:
SAY NO TO BROKE NIGGAS
And if you should check now, your father broke pass church rat
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Pharaoh001(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2018
obentenyson:

And if you should check now, your father broke pass church rat
lmao....An empty barrel make hell of noise.full stop
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2018
Pharaoh001:

lmao....An empty barrel make hell of noise.full stop

don't derail my thread.
take your beef with him outside..
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by MarieSucre(f): 9:09pm On May 01, 2018
kingem:
what's with broke people shouldn't be in a relationship

thought Ric Hassani had sense.. undecided

Not only should broke people not be in a relationship. They also shouldn't be having sex.
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Larryslim(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2018
Omo,broke people dey suffer o!
But still on still,May God bless our hustle!
I think say this Ric hassani get sense sha,but na big fool!
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by kingolovich(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2018
I don't think Ric Hass Ani sense. Mtchew
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2018
dominique:
Some people work very hard, sadly not all hard work translates to plenty money. That doesn't mean that they should be shamed because of it.

That's very true

It's a shame what our society has become undecided

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Ugosample(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Do Nigerians even realize they are the poorest people in the world?

Poorest people in the world?

Will you gerrout undecided
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by dominique(f): 8:15am On May 02, 2018
Ugosample:

That's very true

It's a shame what our society has become undecided

Sadly a lot of young men are turning to crime because of this.
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Ugosample(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2018
dominique:

Sadly a lot of young men are turning to crime because of this.

Yes o

Across Nigeria, and even outside, our men are on the hustle (mostly illegal stuff anyways) just to make the money, because the pressure is too much.

A society that evaluates a human's worth by his possessions is a shithole society.

Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by Nobody: 11:01am On May 02, 2018
dominique:
Some people work very hard, sadly not all hard work translates to plenty money. That doesn't mean that they should be shamed because of it.

I think you may be up to something.

Wealth-shaming is the word, right? We have to shame people who wealth-shame guys. They will never say this about a woman. Bloody misandrist.
Re: Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships by dominique(f): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

I think you may be up to something.

Wealth-shaming is the word, right? We have to shame people who wealth-shame guys. They will never say this about a woman. Bloody misandrist.

Very senseless post, who are you by the way? If you can't read and comprehend a 3-sentence post, kindly buzz the hell off my mentions.

PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana / Nollywood Actress And Actor Sikiratu Sindodo Weds Femi Adebayo (wedding Pics) / Unbelievable Transformation! SEE Nicki Minaj @17 Before Surgery And Fame! [pics]