Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read (45680 Views)

Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2018
MrHowto:

And who told you herdsmen are the ones who attack church? Where is your proof?
No, it's Christians attacking fellow Christians in churches and slaughtering worshippers and priests like cow. The same Christians encroach on people's lands, destroying their crops, raping their women and cutting their yam barns to feed cows. Mtcheeew!
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 02, 2018
fairfora:
No, it's Christians attacking fellow Christians in churches and slaughtering worshippers and priests like cow. The same Christians encroach on people's lands, destroying their crops, raping their women and cutting their yam barns to feed cows. Mtcheeew!

Ofcourse the same Christian that kill fulani cows and go in to attack Hausa community in the same Benue state.
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 02, 2018
MrHowto:

Ofcourse the same Christian that kill fulani cows and go in to attack Hausa community in the same Benue state.
No need to comment further. But one thing is evident... a lasting solution that will place everybody where they belong. Watch out!
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by top4: 2:54am On May 03, 2018
Trump is always anti-Islamic. I can't even border on whatever that comes out from his mouth. let him face his country. Nigeria is a sovereign nation. Bad Christian would never listen to word of sense. Aisha! you have said the truth. ride on
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by top4: 3:51am On May 03, 2018
Trump is the worst president America has ever produced. A violent person who always take it as a joy in creating problems in another people's country.
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2018
Aisha Yesufu, how market?
U think by insulting Buhari everyday ur christians supporters will see u as one of theirs?
The bashing u ve received from them just made my day

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Op na wah o!!! you brought it out as if she recently wrote it. An event of months back. What are you trying to achieve with this at this festive period.?
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by TheIkoro(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
The Word below was actually meant for another thread. But due to the same source of the cunning that has (ONLY my?) Facebook updates be visible to just a miserably tiny percentage of the friends I have on Facebook, the thread was deleted the instant the adversary realised I had the intention of placing on it this Word. However, the Word is just as relevant to this thread as it is to the (deleted?) thread.

A WORD FROM GOD: BY HIS WARD: TO CHRISTIANITY, AND ITS MOST ACCURSED OF ALL GENERATIONS

It may be that The Omega will be before the end of this most accursed of all generations.

It may be that two religions - rather than the one it presently is - will very soon be warring on The Hypocrisy that is thy Christianity.

And it may just be that The Covetous and The Hypocrite (regardless of whether Christian, or what-not) will be slaughtered by great and terrible deeds wrought in the sight of all that is this generation.

It may even be a case of all three. But, regardless of that which may be, thou may continue to wait for thy rainy season. And thou may continue to wonder why thy skies are always so clear, why thy air is always aflame, and why thy wells always have to be dug so deep.

- Ikoro Iyineleda (April, 2019).
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by TheIkoro(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
omojeesu:

YOUR RESPONSES ARE UNCOUTH AND VIOLENT. THEY REFLECT THE SPIRIT IN YOU. I UNDERSTAND YOU.

THE BIBLE IS THE MOST VIOLENT BOOK IN THE WORLD? REALLY?

GOD GAVE ISRAEL THE LAW THROUGH MOSES. THE LAW INCLUDED CEREMONIAL, CIVIL AND MORAL LAWS TO GUIDE A NATION. VARIOUS PUNISHMENTS WERE STATED FOR VARIOUS OFFENCES. IN SOME CASES THESE INCLUDED THE DEATH PENALTY LIKE ANY NATION. THIS IS NO VIOLENCE NOR TERRORISM.

OUR DISCUSSION HERE IS NOT ON TITHING. SO NO COMMENT.

HOW DID JESUS COME TO FULFIL THE LAW? IT'S NOT WHAT TO LISTED.

JESUS FULFILLED THE CEREMONIAL LAW BY SUBJECTING SELF TO THEM e.g. Sabbath worship.

HE FULFILLED THE CIVIL LAW OF MOSES BY BEING A LAW ABIDING JEW.

HE FULFILLED THE MORAL LAW BY LOVING HIS NEIGHBOUR

HE GAVE BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW AND GAVE IT IT'S PROPER INTERPRETATIONS e.g. loving one's enemy not just a neighbour

TELL ME HOW MANY PEOPLE DID JESUS KILL?

YOU VERY WELL KNOW YOU ARE LYING.

The Christianity of this most accursed of all generations is the most legitimate reason for Silence being the best answer for a Fool. And, considering the fact that - today - this Fool has largely turned into a Lunatic, I'll advise the innocent and the righteous to not only stay away but to run away from all that is Christianity.

Distance is the best thing to maintain with a Lunatic. Thus the distance I continue to maintain with the damned and accursed land of Alegongo-Akobo, and that I intend to maintain with the damned and accursed land of Ibadan from which it was spawned - and whose dust I have in all its entirety wiped off my feet, against the land; even if only in symbol, for now.

Even The Fool can hold onto the excuse of having been ignorant. But he that knoweth in his heart that there is GOD, and yet persists in his hypocrisy, in his wickedness, in his evil?

The word "Lunatic" is an understatement of that which he is.
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by orisa37: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Aisha is extraordinary in this her reaction.
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by NaMeAboki: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Muslim will always be Muslims ....Mr Trump was specifically speaking about seemingly govt backed pogroms going on in the North
Central ... Aisha Yesufu must realise the American president is always privy to the best intelligence reports out there and so was speaking based on the security briefing he has received thus far

Privy to the best intelligence my foot; wasn't that how Bush was convinced Iraq had WMD and subsequently mislead the UN to invade and destroy the country till date?

CAN and some notable individuals like: Danjuma; governors Darius and Ortom etc, with an axe to grind against Buhari and his administration, were able to put up effective ethno-religious propaganda which a ready made bigot like Trump could easily buy into - it was as simple as that.

Currently, that Christians are turning against Christians within Benue and Taraba between Tivs and their age long rivals the Jukuns, the erstwhile organised protest marches, state burials and the narrative of army collusion with Fulani herdsmen, by the earlier mentioned, have suddenly given way to deafening conspiracy of mute silence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.