Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes (6475 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido / Chioma Roasts And Drags A Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Rachelsblog(f): 1:12pm On May 01, 2018
Despite the Porsche, and expensive Vacays Nigerian Analysis and Writer Peppy Chidinma doesn't think the Relationship Between Davido and Chioma is true love, she has sent out a warning advice to ladies who want to have a relationship like that of Davidos' to be very careful what they wish for, Cos these people have been dating for 5yrs so how come the love just started increasing all of a sudden, why now? and everyone is now going gaga over them, My hand no dey oh.. See her post below!

[b]''All over my timeline... it’s Davido, Chioma and Porsche of 45 million that I see.
Most of the girls are tapping into the blessing while the guys are shouting “Chioma cooks day and night for David... but you don’t want to cook for your guy”.

I’m just here wondering if we are all processing the same information.
Davido says he has been dating Chioma for 5 years.
Within the 5 years, he got 2 different women pregnant... had 2 children by them... had other girlfriends he flaunted openly... suddenly all these things don’t matter any more and everyone is shouting ASSURANCE... GOALS!!!
What goals exactly? To be openly disrespected for years while in a relationship, and suddenly he decides the love is driving him crazy? To keep your relationship low key for years while flaunting other girls and one day he realizes his mistake and decides he wants to give you lifetime assurance and a Porsche What exactly is the goals here??

Someone posted “Dear girls, it’s better to be the main chick than the side chick. After 2 baby mamas, Davido still came back to his girl. Love is real.” Really Because of Porsche, exotic trips and shopping? Suffering has confused all of us in this country.

To all the girls looking for their own Davido, be careful what you wish for. If this is the precedent you want for your relationship I applaud you. We must be mindful of the type of prayers we say.

Your faithful boyfriend that sends you 10k when you need it is goals. Don’t be deceived by the glitz and glamor. What is the context? What is the content?
May we not crave relationships that will break our hearts and belief in humanity just for some temporary glamour.

To all those who are in real love relationships... you all are the MVP!!! Keep winning.
Love over everything.[/b]
[b][/b]

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/dont-be-deceived-nigerian-lady-says.html

Cc; Lalascticlala

7 Likes

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by BLESSMME: 1:16pm On May 01, 2018
May God Bless You

2 Likes

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by smartxyz(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
OK.. Next please
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Olalan(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
She raised valid points, we are all blinded by the sudden gifts and encomium he's splashing on her yet we aren't remembering how unfaithful he's been not once but twice in fathering kids.
Talk about a generation that beliefs strongly in monetary gifts as a sign of love and no consideration to faithfulness

15 Likes

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Olawale118(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2018
I'll just observe has tins unfold
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by CastedGist: 1:32pm On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by firebaby(f): 1:37pm On May 01, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Despite the Porsche, and expensive Vacays Nigerian Analysis and Writer Peppy Chidinma doesn't think the Relationship Between Davido and Chioma is true love, she has sent out a warning advice to ladies who want to have a relationship like that of Davidos' to be very careful what they wish for, Cos these people have been dating for 5yrs so how come the love just started increasing all of a sudden, why now? and everyone is now going gaga over them, My hand no dey oh.. See her post below!

[b]''All over my timeline... it’s Davido, Chioma and Porsche of 45 million that I see.
Most of the girls are tapping into the blessing while the guys are shouting “Chioma cooks day and night for David... but you don’t want to cook for your guy”.

I’m just here wondering if we are all processing the same information.
Davido says he has been dating Chioma for 5 years.
Within the 5 years, he got 2 different women pregnant... had 2 children by them... had other girlfriends he flaunted openly... suddenly all these things don’t matter any more and everyone is shouting ASSURANCE... GOALS!!!
What goals exactly? To be openly disrespected for years while in a relationship, and suddenly he decides the love is driving him crazy? To keep your relationship low key for years while flaunting other girls and one day he realizes his mistake and decides he wants to give you lifetime assurance and a Porsche What exactly is the goals here??

Someone posted “Dear girls, it’s better to be the main chick than the side chick. After 2 baby mamas, Davido still came back to his girl. Love is real.” Really Because of Porsche, exotic trips and shopping? Suffering has confused all of us in this country.

To all the girls looking for their own Davido, be careful what you wish for. If this is the precedent you want for your relationship I applaud you. We must be mindful of the type of prayers we say.

Your faithful boyfriend that sends you 10k when you need it is goals. Don’t be deceived by the glitz and glamor. What is the context? What is the content?
May we not crave relationships that will break our hearts and belief in humanity just for some temporary glamour.

To all those who are in real love relationships... you all are the MVP!!! Keep winning.
Love over everything.[/b]
[b][/b]

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/dont-be-deceived-nigerian-lady-says.html

Cc; Lalascticlala

Hmmmm.....
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by firebaby(f): 1:38pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Brooke60(f): 1:42pm On May 01, 2018
Finally, a lady with sense with all this saga!

You are on point.

8 Likes

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by donstan18: 1:48pm On May 01, 2018
I expected such from a Nigerian lady, and I wasn't dissapoinnted.

When Davido publicly disgraced Chioma by impregnating two ladies, where were you all?

But now that he's publicly showing her love by gifting and pampering her, that's when you all suddenly turned to relationship advisers on social media.

I can authoritatively tell you all that this lady can comfortably tolerate Davido even if he sleeps with her mother, but will come to social media to form pooooo!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 01, 2018
true saying
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by nanakgh(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2018
To each his own, people change. And even if they don't, many people get disrespected in relationships for far less than a Porsche and expensive trips
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by SwitElla1997: 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
Burna Boy - Feel The Gas (Official Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQeEZwuJJ4
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by dreamwords: 3:18pm On May 01, 2018
SwitElla1997:
Burna Boy - Feel The Gas (Official Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQeEZwuJJ4
Which gas again. . ur mess abi

2 Likes

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Martinez19(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
When my mum saw that Chioma has been with davido for five years, my mum said "this is not love but money is talking and controlling. Any lady who is so independent and loaded with cash can't take such nonsense and unseriousness from Davido."

3 Likes

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by laudate: 4:45pm On May 01, 2018
Olalan:
She raised valid points, we are all blinded by the sudden gifts and encomium he's splashing on her yet we aren't remembering how unfaithful he's been not once but twice in fathering kids.
Talk about a generation that beliefs strongly in monetary gifts as a sign of love and no consideration to faithfulness

Gbam! You have said it all! cool When the money fizzles out, let us see if she will hang in there with him.

Martinez19:
When my mum saw that Chioma has been with davido for five years, my mum said "this is not love but money is talking and controlling. Any lady who is so independent and loaded with cash can't take such nonsense and unseriousness from Davido."

Your mum was 100% right! May God continue to increase the wisdom He has deposited in her life! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Chubhie: 5:09pm On May 01, 2018
I think davido in an attempt to counter the "too early" argument exaggerated with dating for 5 years which gets him safe but puts the pressure on chioma which our eagle eyed sister rightly observed.

A simple We've known each other for 5 years running would have been apt.

1 Like

Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by seankay(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
Chioma would have been singing "men are scum" I'd Davido was poor.
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Emizo: 6:16pm On May 01, 2018
Nice
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2018
Seriously I tire for this yeyebrities angry
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 01, 2018
Same with annie idibia
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by victorian(f): 8:46pm On May 01, 2018
So true.

Chioma came back to Davido fully loaded with double assurance, and Davido who cannot refuse pussy, fell for it.

He's now madly in love.

Hmm OK o

One day, the jazz go clear but meanwhile she should save as much money, as she can before the jazz clear.
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by Mimmie2301(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
True talk,did davido eyes jst clear nw dat e remembered e has a gf he has bin datng 4 d past 5yrx after impregnatng 2 oda women nd avng 2 children outsyd??
Re: 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes by lenghtinny(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2018
Show business angry

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dragged Of Being In A Lesbian Intimacy With Her Hairstylist / Breaking News: Oluwa Lagos Tests Positive For Covid19 Alongside With His Boyfrnd / Mothers And Daughters Look So Much Alike! Nicki Minaj Poses With Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.