Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido (644 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by alphonsojaybaz: 12:05pm On Mar 25
I met my wife Chioma before I had money” – Davido

David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, is a well-known Nigerian musician who talks about how he met his wife, Chioma Adeleke.

Davido disclosed in a recent interview that he was friends with Chioma before to being a well-known and wealthy celebrity. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

"I met my wife, Chioma before I had money" - Davido

He expressed that meeting Chioma during that phase was crucial, as it would have been challenging for him to consider marriage now, suspecting that women might be interested in him solely for his wealth or status.

Davido emphasized his happiness in having a close circle mainly comprising individuals who knew him before his rise to fame and fortune.

In his words;

“I have a friend, anytime I am on the phone with my wife, he would say he has everything in the world, but a wife is what he is missing.

“I met my wife before I had money, but I was telling myself if I didn’t meet her before then and now I am single, and I meet a girl, it wouldn’t be the same. I would feel the lady is talking to me because I am Davido and I have money.

“My own success is when I see people around who were there when I had nothing and they see me now, that’s the feeling, not like when you blow up and start hanging out with a new set of people. You need to keep the people that were there with you since grinding”.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/25/i-met-my-wife-chioma-before-i-had-money-davido/

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi , Mynd44

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by Hhansome(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25
Shut the fvck up, David.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by Lance008(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25
Hhansome:
Shut the fvck up, David.
Davido too dey talk rubbish
Davido don already turn star before he even go Babcock and moreover no be same Davido talk say na Bred mak am Musician he been won go London go check one gal wen he tak release he debut track

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by MaryAye(f): 12:27pm On Mar 25
David is trying so hard to associate himself with the broke before you make it clan. He has no idea what poverty means.

How can he explain how you manage to stay for a week with only one thousand naira sipping garri. You can't pay for fees and move.

Just this morning, I saw a folded 500 hundred naira note in my pocket I might have forgotten. You needed to see the way I was screaming on top of my voice. Only those that is broke and has no means for now we understand.

Please Davido, I love your songs and personality, but discease from trying to tell the broke life story. It's really sucks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by Boogyman557: 12:45pm On Mar 25
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by Aboks(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25
Eti ya werey

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by muyico(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25
Fake update! Blogger at work. He want trend
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by Karlifate: 2:45pm On Mar 25
Dude always try hard to force his grass to grace story, but his actions & lifestyle betrays him. cheesy

A case of 👇

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by kmaster007: 6:06pm On Mar 25
Obo the nigga
Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by PerfectStranger(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25
David is always capping. Does he know what being broke feels like? Rich kid wan form trenches

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money” – Davido by samomoli: 9:00pm On Mar 25
David wants to copy tuface story verbatim

(1) (Reply)

Best Offer For The Year 2011 / Video Interview Of D'banj Addressing Genevieve Rumour. He Says He Is Single! / Lady Gaga Goes Platinum In 1st Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.