Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. (24286 Views)

If You Are Uber/bolt Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Owerri Taxify/bolt(e-hailing)partner Share Your Experience And Let's Meet Here / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Few weeks ago I decided on work only on pamdrive. My earning for that day .

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
I will be compiling FAQS (frequently basked Questions) soon.

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by xzit(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2019
ayogabriel:
I will be compiling FAQS (frequently basked Questions) soon.

Hello. Will like to see your FAQs. Got some questions.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2019
* Their isn't uber or taxify in pH for now. Not to my knowledge.

* Any clean car from 2005 upwards will fly for the business but it has to be sharp A/c tight.

* You need a good phone for the business android 7, but not all apps will work efficiently on them

* You only get to work at your leisure

*companies collect 10-20%. Depending on the type of job.

*The app calculates the fare per km and waiting time.

*Some investors give cars out on hire purchase you can contact me for availability at no charge.

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2019
Earnings few weeks ago

Earnings is after companies have remove their percentage

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2019
Earnings varies depending on experience, time of the day and your location.

How you treat you clients is very important, treat them as gold and you will be the first to be called upon when they need to go out.

The market is getting crowded so less jobs across all boards.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by feldido(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
ayogabriel:
Earnings varies depending on experience, time of the day and your location.

How you treat you clients is very important, treat them as gold and you will be the first to be called upon when they need to go out.

The market is getting crowded so less jobs across all boards.

Is the market still ok now?
I intend to venture into it, can you guide me through?

What model of car can I buy for 1 to 1.2mil that will be suitable for it?
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bolt taxify is now in Port Harcourt.

Drive with Bolt to get more clients. Sign up here: https://partners.taxify.eu/#?refid=ADENIKANG254

Kindly use my referral code grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Drive with Bolt to get more clients. Sign up here: https://partners.taxify.eu/#?refid=ADENIKANG254

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by skaley(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Join Uber/Bolt drivers and partners forum where drivers meet other drivers and partners as well. https:///DVwIZiSLO0YLGLbjy85Fg2 Click on the link to join. Kindly share link for others to benefit also.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Billiodollars(f): 2:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Is this group still active?
skaley:
Join Uber/Bolt drivers and partners forum where drivers meet other drivers and partners as well. https:///DVwIZiSLO0YLGLbjy85Fg2 Click on the link to join. Kindly share link for others to benefit also.

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Billiodollars:
Is this group still active?

I tried joining but nothing came up

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Pavarottii(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
I have a sharp toyota Camry drop light... AC tight, direct Belgium... It just landed.., hope it will be enough?

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by kunbeeee: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
I have a Toyota Camry 2004 available to rent to someone (in port harcourt) who is willing to drive and remit money on a weekly basis.

Kindly indicate interest and I will contact you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by cooooooks(m): 3:24am On Sep 22, 2019
When you say "fleet manager", could I bring a car for HP, you find the driver and everyweek, we share the HP money?

I have 2008 Mazda 5
2007 Toyota Corolla and 2011 Ford Fusion (eligible for premium services).

ayogabriel:
If you are Partner or Driver in port Harcourt, kindly share your experience here:

My name is Ayo Gabriel and I have been a driver and partner for over a year. Currently we have

Bolt (taxify)

Pamdrive,
Ceetytaxi,
Cabbyng.
Ehara,
kinitaxi.

This are the ones i currently partner with.

Kindly share your experience suggestions to move ph forward.

Fleet manager service coming soon.

Feel free to call 0 8 0 3 3 3 9 9 7 0 2 for assistance.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Apelex(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2019
What's happening here
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ayogabriel(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
cooooooks:
When you say "fleet manager", could I bring a car for HP, you find the driver and everyweek, we share the HP money?

I have 2008 Mazda 5
2007 Toyota Corolla and 2011 Ford Fusion (eligible for premium services).

Drop your number please
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Luxurydriverng: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2019
7 ways to increase your weekly earnings driving on Uber/Bolt platform

Explained in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMhXkNimttk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ksmart027(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Good morning house, please can i use nissan primera 2001 for bolt/taxify, i am based in ph.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by JustCryptos: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
ksmart027:
Good morning house, please can i use nissan primera 2001 for bolt/taxify, i am based in ph.

No. Bolt accept cars from 2003 upward.
You can try Pam Drive. They have a good customer base too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by peeps4u: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Luxurydriverng:
7 ways to increase your weekly earnings driving on Uber/Bolt platform

Explained in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMhXkNimttk

Bro, I want to think you stopped posting on the uber thread because of criticisms your last 100k earning drew, continue your thing bro.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Luxurydriverng: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
peeps4u:

Bro, I want to think you stopped posting on the uber thread because of criticisms your last 100k earning drew, continue your thing bro.

Been on a short holiday. Travelled for a wedding
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by peeps4u: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Luxurydriverng:

Been on a short holiday. Travelled for a wedding

Okay, I recall you said that in your video.

Hope you're back? Welcome and congrats to your bro.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Luxurydriverng: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
peeps4u:

Okay, I recall you said that in your video.

Hope you're back? Welcome and congrats to your bro.

Thanks man, yes I am. It was quite a long trip. Need to rest well
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Legithustle: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year you’ll

What’s happening !!!

I prophesy life on dis page dis year.... Amen�
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Plus10(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year house.How's the hailing business in Port Harcourt, can it be compared to Lagos?
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by yomi212(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Happy New year
Please am a driver in need of a car for uber/bolt. Am experienced and I have a good maintenance habit
Weekly remittance with be a good deal for me.
Number: 09052919540
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Luxurydriverng: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgjxoPkMavQ

If you drive you need to watch this

Make more money and spend lesser hours driving

2 Likes

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Ouzidi77(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
JustCryptos:

No. Bolt accept cars from 2003 upward.
You can try Pam Drive. They have a good customer base too.

Please which of the ehailing service has more customer base in Port Harcourt
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Ochima75(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Plus10:
Happy new year house.How's the hailing business in Port Harcourt, can it be compared to Lagos?

How na

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Ochima75(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2020
E hailing in Owerri

Any1 into it??
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Jayjay0(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Any bolt or pamdrive Port Harcourt driver here? Can we form a group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists / Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF / Brace Up For Hard Times, CBN Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.