Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. (24282 Views)

If You Are Uber/bolt Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Owerri Taxify/bolt(e-hailing)partner Share Your Experience And Let's Meet Here / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ksmart027(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Legithustle: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
ksmart027:

The thread is not active like lagos thread, but i am planning to register with bolt

Have you registered... ?
Pls share your experience with me

I’m planning on relocating to port harcourt too

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ksmart027(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2020
kunbeeee:
I have a Toyota Camry 2004 available to rent to someone (in port harcourt) who is willing to drive and remit money on a weekly basis.

Kindly indicate interest and I will contact you.

still available?
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by phoenix23401(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ksmart027(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Paccus: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
ayogabriel:
* Their isn't uber or taxify in pH for now. Not to my knowledge.

* Any clean car from 2005 upwards will fly for the business but it has to be sharp A/c tight.

* You need a good phone for the business android 7, but not all apps will work efficiently on them

* You only get to work at your leisure

*companies collect 10-20%. Depending on the type of job.

*The app calculates the fare per km and waiting time.

*Some investors give cars out on hire purchase you can contact me for availability at no charge.
Do you know anyone giving car out for hire purchase, I am interested??
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by bluefacealtima: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Hi, I have a Kia cerato 07 for rental in Ibadan. Very smooth car with good AC and fuel saving. Do reach me on zero 8 zero 6553 triple 7 2
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by pope191: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
ayogabriel:
Good day all I decided to share my earnings this past week . Due to my day work. I get to work just evenings from 4.30 and weekends.I worked only on ceetytaxi today for few hours, closed around 12.30pm.

H
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Kingsley121(m): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Good morning all, i’m about entering this business here in port-harcourt, would get a car by the end of the month.. I’m a newbie in PH, can someone tell me of the car-hailing platforms in PH here? I only know Bolt. Would be very happy if i get a reply from someone who’s in PH
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Super1759: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingsley121:
Good morning all, i’m about entering this business here in port-harcourt, would get a car by the end of the month.. I’m a newbie in PH, can someone tell me of the car-hailing platforms in PH here? I only know Bolt. Would be very happy if i get a reply from someone who’s in PH
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Kingsley121(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Super1759:

I have been into it for long time in ph. You want to give out the car or you want to do the biz? In box me
Pls i’d like to join the biz, would be getting a car by the end of the month
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by allenken7(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2020
I've been thinking.do we have a group for bolt, ceetytaxi, Pam drive drivers in pH.

Decided to Create a group for sharing of information, ideas and thoughts,sometimes even rides.

Telegram group: https:///3f6wJzJ

WhatsApp group : https:///Dt9IB4OhtoOFHxUhL0ZgnS

Let's come together.

1 Like

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Pee2Jay9: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hi.. Kindly paste a better link, these ones aren't connecting

allenken7:
I've been thinking.do we have a group for bolt, ceetytaxi, Pam drive drivers in pH.

Decided to Create a group for sharing of information, ideas and thoughts,sometimes even rides.

Telegram group: https:///3f6wJzJ

WhatsApp group : https:///Dt9IB4OhtoOFHxUhL0ZgnS

Let's come together.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Stanleyallen17(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
The link is invalid.

Pee2Jay9:

Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pee2Jay9:

Good day, I don't reply PMs. Kindly ask your questions here

Thank you
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ofime123(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
My fellow Uber and bolt driver pls support me and just a fresh Youtuber that need to grow pls watch my video and subscribe pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CmjpwJ9rxo

Pls watch and subcribe
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Hallenjay: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
This isn't live like the lags group but I. Need to give bolt my car since I don't have a driver license for now. Corrola 2010. Someone' shd guide me how to go about it and is it suppose to be higher purchase / weekly payment / daily remittance. Kindly help. Car is clean and 90/100
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Johnchrix(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hallenjay:
This isn't live like the lags group but I. Need to give bolt my car since I don't have a driver license for now. Corrola 2010. Someone' shd guide me how to go about it and is it suppose to be higher purchase / weekly payment / daily remittance. Kindly help. Car is clean and 90/100

Have u been able to get a driver?
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Hallenjay: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Johnchrix:

Have u been able to get a driver?
not yet. Are u in PH?
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Johnchrix(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hallenjay:
not yet. Are u in PH?

Yes sir
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Hallenjay: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Johnchrix:

Yes sir
, zero 8 one 3 one zero six 9three two 7
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Idamond: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2021
ayogabriel:
Good day all I decided to share my earnings this past week . Due to my day work. I get to work just evenings from 4.30 and weekends.I worked only on ceetytaxi today for few hours, closed around 12.30pm.

please I need a car for bolt in port Harcourt
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Idamond: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2021
Hallenjay:

can do it.. I'm in Ph..
how can we meet?
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Ugik(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
It seems bolt drivers in porthacourt are not active on nairaland. Please, im need of a car to use for bolt here in porthacourt and make weekly remmitance to. Will appreciate if you can help a brother.
My number is 0.7.0.6.five.four.36920
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Idafire: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Greetings my Ph people.
Pls I am in need of a car to do bolt here in Ph.
If there is anyone there looking for weekly remittance or rentals, I am available.
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by phranco(m): 2:17am On Dec 18, 2021
I'm a driver with over 8 years driving experience. I need a car to drive on bolt/uber platform for weekly remittance in owerri. If you have a car for weekly rent please DM/call me on 0.8.0.38 6281.06 thank you
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Vick09: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
5 Hidden Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business...Even If You're Just Starting out*

Are you looking for ways to continue getting clients for your business? Here are 5 ways you never knew you could get customers for your business

1.) WhatsApp Status

If you're organizing a class or anything that requires a link to have access to, you can start by posting the link along with a sales copy on your status then getting people to help you repost. That way, you can attract their contacts to you

2.) Twitter Comments

Yes, Twitter Comments. You don't know how effective this is until you try it. Through this method, I got two premium clients to buy inverters and solar panels from me when I just started… I had no experience whatsoever in that industry. I found a "viral" post where people are discussing fuel scarcity in the comments and I went to pitch myself. I bet you didn't know of this before now

3.) Affiliates

Once you've made it possible for people to earn a living off you, you have made it. Affiliates are one of the fastest ways to boost your business and sell out your products. Whether you sell hair, cars, phones, digital products, etc., get people to sell your products for you in return for a percentage commission and watch how fast your products will sell out.

4.) Facebook groups

This one is not a one day thing o. It will not benefit you in the short term but it will definitely bring in lots of money in the long term. How you can go about this is to create a Facebook group about a particular topic and keep putting out value. Don't be salesy… don't over promote your business. Keep teaching them things about your business (this is called nurturing), the more you do that, the more people are attracted to the group. Then due to the value you've created, they'll rush instantly to buy your products/services when you launch them

5.) IG live

This one works more like a Webinar or Zoom meeting but most times doesn't need an invite. Here, you dish out value, you teach and then towards the end you sell to the viewers. Anyone can stumble upon your IG live and after watching your presentation can become instant clients. The best part of this… you don't need to pay for a subscription like in Zoom. You can hop in anytime you like

There are over 30+ more hidden traffic generation strategies you never knew about and I will be covering them all in a 3-day life transforming workshop including 9 ways to convert these new customers into loyal fans for life. All will be covered. If this is something that interests you, let me know so I can tell you how to access it
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by computerglobal(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068.
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by Ximenes45(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23
I have a 2006 black coloured (bank) Toyota corolla for sale. Already registered onBolt
Re: If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. by ksmart027(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23
Ximenes45:
I have a 2006 black coloured (bank) Toyota corolla for sale. Already registered onBolt
Post picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists / Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.