Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? (2992 Views)

Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Top 3 Features In Iphone X Which Some Android Users Wished They Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 01, 2018
Ever since the TECNO Camon X was launched, so many people have taken to the social media saying that TECNO Camon X is better than iPhone X. I went on to do an investigation and I found out that people boasted of the TECNO Camon X being better than the iPhone X simply because of the camera quality. Though the Camon X is said to come with a 20MP front camera and a 16MP back camera, we won't put place all our basis on that feature. Instead of comparing only the phone's camera quality, why don't we compare the full feature.

iPhone X VS TECNO Camon X Comparison

1. The Design
The TECNO Camon X thickness measures at 7.8mm while the iPhone X thickness is measured at 7.7mm, both phones are almost the same in sleekness. The TECNO Camon X which weighs 148 grams is lighter than the iPhone X which weighs 174 grams, knowing this, I do not think that anybody that wants a phone would want a heavy phone. I have to agree to the fact that TECNO Camon X is better than the iPhone X in this category.

2. The Display
The TECNO Camon X comes with a 6.0" FHD , 2.5D IPS LCD Curved Screen, with 720 x 1440 pixels(274 ppi) screen resolution which does not seem to come anywhere close to the iPhone X which features a 5.8 OLED screen, 1125 x 2436 pixels(458 ppi). Both TECNO Camon X and iPhone X are bezel-less. The iPhone X got rid of the front fingerprint sensor for a facial recognition system known as "Face ID", while the TECNO Camon X has a rear fingerprint sensor but it does not have a facial recognition system.
3. The Camera
The TECNO Camon X is equipped with a 20MP front camera with dual-LED flash while the iPhone X has a 7MP front camera with no LED flash. The Camon X has the latest generation of dual ISP image processor, which makes the processing efficiency of the camera to be better and faster. The iPhone X camera comes with a sensing capability for the Face ID recognition. As we all know, this is one category that no one can argue about the when comparing the TECNO Camon X and iPhone X, with the Camon X being far superior to its fellow counterpart.
4. The Hardware and Software
When it comes to this category, I don't think that there is any Android phone that you can compare to Apple's latest hardware. The iPhone X is comes with the A11 Bionic chipset with Hexa-core 2.39GHz processor, while the TECNO Camon X is powered byMediaTek HelioP23 Octa-Core 2.0GHz processor. Both phones comes with a 3GB RAM and the TECNO Camon X has an internal storage of 16GB which is expandable to 128GB using MicroSD. The iPhone X offers two models based on ROM i.e 64GB and 256GB. TECNO Camon X runs on Android 8.1 Oreo(with HiOS v3.3) while the iPhone X runs on iOS 11.1.1.
5. The Battery
TECNO Camon X comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAH battery capacity with a fast charging system and the iPhone X comes with 2716 mAH battery capacity. It is quite obvious that iPhone doesn't win the Battery battle.
6. The Price
Obviously one of the most expensive phones in our current generation, the iPhone X cost about $1,230 (N430,500) while the Camon X costs about $165 (N58,000).

From this recent review, the TECNO Camon X won the Camera category, Design category and the Battery Categoy. The iPhone X won the Hardware and Software category. For the Display category I would go for iPhone X's Face ID recognition compared to TECNO Camon X's Fingerprint sensor, so, I would say that the winner of the Display category is the iPhone X. For the price, I don't really know what to say because the iPhone X cost almost 9x the price of the TECNO Camon X, so I would give this category to the TECNO Camon X, seeing that the iPhone X price is somewhat outrageous.

Source>> https://www.foxxtek.com.ng/2018/05/iphone-x-vs-tecno-camon-x-which-is.html

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by eyamensah(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2018
Na wao... wat will i not see on Nairaland #mtscheeeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by PureMe01: 3:17pm On May 01, 2018
CHAI!!...WITH DIS I CAN NOW SAY ITS ALL OVER...tecno marketers no go kill person

3 Likes

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by bravesoul247(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
Lol... Nice review. So my people, it's up to you to make your choice cheesy grin
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 01, 2018
Op, are you mad?

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by tolexy007(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2018
Op I no poverty has eaten so deep in ur life, but dont worry, Kneel down let me pray for you...

6 Likes

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by danduchi(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2018
Lexyxality:

Anyone interested in buying infinix Zero 3 shld contact dis number 0, eight, 0, six, 4, four,7,four, 8, three, 7. It is still new and it has 4g network, 3 gigg ram, 16 gigg rom
how much?
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by mokaflex(m): 3:12am On May 02, 2018
this comparison feel like comparing Donald Trump to Buhari. that's my opinion sha. TeamIPhone for calling numbers with area code. cool

2 Likes

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 02, 2018
Mayority:
this op is very mad how can u compare a iphone x with a China phone
You can compare in certain ways
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 02, 2018
mokaflex:
this comparison feel like comparing Donald Trump to Buhari. that's my opinion sha. TeamIPhone for calling numbers with area code. cool
TECNO camon X camera is far better when compared to iPhone X
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 02, 2018
danyel11:

Iphone X scored 97 on DXOMark score. Can u show us what Camon X scored? I can bet u it won't score more than 65.

Just in case u don't know, below are DXOMark ratings for best phone cameras

Huawei P20 Pro: 109
Samsung Galaxy S9 plus: 99
Google Pixel 2: 98
Iphone X: 97
Huawei Mate 10 Pro: 97
Iphone 8 Plus: 94
Galaxy Note 8: 94
Google Pixel: 90

So where does Tecno Camon X stand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by fowlyansh181(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2018
What a thread.. comparing human beings and entities far more stupid than morons!
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Decale: 6:41am On May 03, 2018
danyel11:

Far better?

Tell us more...

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Omololu2121: 9:49am On May 03, 2018
Iphone X just too small for me(nah my own opinion o)

I lo
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2018
greenhulk:

Iphone X scored 97 on DXOMark score. Can u show us what Camon X scored? I can bet u it won't score more than 65.

Just in case u don't know, below are DXOMark ratings for best phone cameras

Huawei P20 Pro: 109
Samsung Galaxy S9 plus: 99
Google Pixel 2: 98
Iphone X: 97
Huawei Mate 10 Pro: 97
Iphone 8 Plus: 94
Galaxy Note 8: 94
Google Pixel: 90

So where does Tecno Camon X stand?
not on the list
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by omoalajah(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2018
Lmao. Cant be compared .
mokaflex:
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by mokaflex(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2018
omoalajah:
Lmao. Cant be compared .
That's my point grin
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by missslimzy(f): 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
Lol, bad guy
Omololu2121:

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by datyorubaboy: 9:13pm On May 06, 2018
good one
Omololu2121:

Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2018
Another agent on the loose grin
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 07, 2018
Iphone X is better and more user friendly. To buy iphone X at an affordable price from amazon click on this link https://amzn.to/2HTe7WS
Re: Iphone X Vs Tecno Camon X : Which Is Better? by Ennyholar: 10:08pm On May 07, 2018
Both devices are different in their on line.

(1) (Reply)

Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn / Efootball 2023: A Sharp Overview Of All The Important Stuff / Get/send Ur Mails On Ur Phone Without Configurations:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.