Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn (2997 Views)

How To Browse Free On Airplane Mode / How I Download Large File Free On Uc Mini Using 9mobile / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by whitelightning: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2021
No time to waste.
Download the latest Stark VPN reloaded. Launch it and select your tweak base on ur sim (9mobile and mtn) and connect, that's all. For easy downloading you can use advance download manager ADM.

Download the app from playstore less than 5mb.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by Olobofife(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Link?
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by Danielomisco(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2021
Link for DL nw bro
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by whitelightning: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Olobofife:
Link?
from playstore
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by Olobofife(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
whitelightning:

from playstore
its 50mb and its not connecting. Shift.
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by whitelightning: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Olobofife:
its 50mb and its not connecting. Shift.

maybe you download the previous version, it stopped working this month. go and update it and you'll see the difference. it's hundred percent working
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by rottable(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
They will soon block the cheat........ Someone like the Op will tag the network provider and they will block it
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by whitelightning: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
rottable:
They will soon block the cheat........ Someone like the Op will tag the network provider and they will block it

Then we keep using it until it's blocked, and if u get multiple simcards na full enjoyment. Though the 9mobile network is poor in my area I've already used the 100mb for mtn, the 9mobile is slow and wasting my battery.
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by eternityk: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
whitelightning:

Then we keep using it until it's blocked, and if u get multiple simcards na full enjoyment. Though the 9mobile network is poor in my area I've already used the 100mb for mtn, the 9mobile is slow and wasting my battery.
you shouldn't have posted this here
I know what I'm saying
it's best this remains hidden
that Stark vpn mtn 50mb was almost unknown and lasted for more than one year
u shouldn't have posted this on nairaland
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by ABCthings: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
eternityk:

I know what I'm saying
but if somebody didn't tell you. How would you know?

3 Likes

Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by EbukaHades10(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
eternityk:

I know what I'm saying
Wetin go cast, go cast whether they loud am or not.

The one wey Mtn do last, boys still flex that one b4 they cast am
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by bahdpersona(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
I'm no new to stark vpn, I do use it regularly but it got to an extent where it wasn't working again, so I switched to tweakware vpn, and now tweakware is no longer working again, had to tell a friend of mine to send me stark vpn app, he did, I installed it but it's still not working... but now that you said the new version Is working, I download it and I see it's working... thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by Petyr1: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
bahdpersona:
I'm no new to stark vpn, I do use it regularly but it got to an extent where it wasn't working again, so I switched to tweakware vpn, and now tweakware is no longer working again, had to tell a friend of mine to send me stark vpn app, he did, I installed it but it's still not working... but now that you said the new version Is working, I download it and I see it's working... thanks bro
Try EC tunnel and Napstervpn
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by Uchetechs(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
bahdpersona:

Bro, don't disturb yourself, now I am bringing your attention to UT Loop VPN - LITE and PRO.

Try thee tweaks there and thank me later, the apps are on Playstore.
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by Memberclub(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
whitelightning:
No time to waste.
Download the latest Stark VPN reloaded. Launch it and select your tweak base on ur sim (9mobile and mtn) and connect, that's all. For easy downloading you can use advance download manager ADM.

is there a limit or something?
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by lakesidepapa(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uchetechs:

Bro, don't disturb yourself, now I am bringing your attention to UT Loop VPN - LITE and PRO.

Try thee tweaks there and thank me later, the apps are on Playstore.

Yes it's valid but I can't find Glo certain data amount or unlimited data daily browsing on it.
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by pozehnani(f): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
rottable:

Lol.. see gobe. Sure you're not one?
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by femi4: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2021
cc mtn180
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by Telegram234(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2021
Airtel own no dey
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by emmanuel00224(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2021
whitelightning:
No time to waste.

aminemconnect.com
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by mcjohny(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2021
whitelightning:
No time to waste.

please delete or edit this post if you love the app
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by whitelightning: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Memberclub:
is there a limit or something?
mtn is 100mb but will stop around 91mb.
9mobile is actually 150mb and stops at around 140mb
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by EbukaHades10(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
whitelightning:

mtn is 100mb but will stop around 91mb.

9mobile is actually 150mb and stops at around 140mb
There's a way to use it more (at least that's what I do). When u use the 100MB finish, u go to the stark VPN app settings on ur phone and u clear cache and data, open the app again and u are good to go.
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by lakesidepapa(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
EbukaHades10:
There's a way to use it more (at least that's what I do). When u use the 100MB finish, u go to the stark VPN app settings on ur phone and u clear cache and data, open the app again and u are good to go.

Can it work even if there's no data balance on the line?
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by EbukaHades10(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Can it work even if there's no data balance on the line?
That's the whole point.

I don't use it if I have data
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by lakesidepapa(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
EbukaHades10:
That's the whole point.

I don't use it if I have data

Yes it is, since when have u been using it..
I am going to download the app
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by EbukaHades10(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Yes it is, since when have u been using it..

I am going to download the app
Late last month but I was using EC tunnel VPN b4.

Download the latest version as the OP said cus the old models don't work well like that
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by Danielomisco(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
That adm is mt downloadin the app o
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by lakesidepapa(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Danielomisco:
That adm is mt downloadin the app o

Is not even connecting here.. I just downloaded the app
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by lakesidepapa(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Late last month but I was using EC tunnel VPN b4.

Download the latest version as the OP said cus the old models don't work well like that

The new version is not working.. it displays connecting
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by EbukaHades10(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
lakesidepapa:

The new version is not working.. it displays connecting
Is it version 2.0? If it is, then maybe try an older version but it is the latest one I'm using
Re: Browse Free Using 9mobile And Mtn by lakesidepapa(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Is it version 2.0? If it is, then maybe try an older version but it is the latest one I'm using

V2.1. I just installed it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is So Glo Internet Speed Running Slow? / Lg G8 Thinq And Lg G8x Thinq Please Advice / I Need A Reliable Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.