Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro (52290 Views)

Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by OboOlora(f): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
lalanice:
Why do you think relationships no longer has value? it's because we have too many of these dumbheads who think this davido and choima trash is goal. there's nothing goal about being davido's girlfriend, every year he introduces new girlfriends. its just a get what you can relationship
Y u de cry more than d bereaved

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Jaytecq(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
k
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Pavore9: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
Relationships means different things to different people.
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by chuckdee4(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
Can you lazy youths get off someone's business for once
Last month it was BBN this week it is Davido and Chioma
Are people really that jobless these days, the Nigerian social media circle is littered with gossip on one celebrity or the other, surely they are better things to do with your time

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by sobmos(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
Even the feminists sef want make “their David, buy dem Porsche”. What happened to working for your own Porsche? Lol �. Awon confused souls.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
My money my problem.... Site matters on my mind... A five bedroom duplex under construction.....CJKATAS Konsults Ltd.... Your home our concern

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by wiloy2k8(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
Rutheby:
So true but most lady prays for an already made guy who'll be faithful

I do too

girl go make ur money

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by DIYhackers: 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
I really don't understand what the fuss is all about here. Why are the ladies shouting assurance and what's in the stupid assurance of a player that's there to celebrate?

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Midgut(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
n
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Oblitz(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
1 million years from now, all these never happened. eternity is so vast, that whatever happens is as if it never happened. live for d moment.

watch out for my new track TIMELESS

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Ishilove: 3:37pm On May 01, 2018
I can't believe my eyes. In this period of social upheavals and economic downturns, this is what we are discussing?? embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by inoki247: 3:37pm On May 01, 2018
ggg
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Rutheby(f): 3:37pm On May 01, 2018
wiloy2k8:

girl go make ur money
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Zabilon007(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2018
akum78:
grin grin

And The Cost of The PORSCHE IS NOT 45 MILLION NAIRA ...

PUBLICITY STUNT ALL OVER ....

See the cost here :
https://aprokogirl.com/4024/davido-chioma-and-porsche-of-45-million-naira-read-this-write-up/
I refused to visit your dry blog

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 01, 2018
The write-up is actually brilliant But Naija girls dont care. You can have a score of baby mama`s and still return to them at any time you wish so far the pay is intact.

No values. You can rubbish them with money and they still be tripping.

Money talks, Bullshit works

5 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by ndcide(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2018
All these Davido & Chioma stories and comments show the kind of high level manipulation around us. It also shows the level of intellectual and spiritual hollowness that abound.

Those who can see, knows what's happening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by millionboi(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2018
I no jealous dis kind relatnship oo
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by David160(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2018
akum78:
As shared By An Online User .. Read below

Peppy Chidinma Akaniro

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215074559124614&id=1449948858
story story
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Ishilove: 3:40pm On May 01, 2018
ndcide:
All these Davido & Chioma stories and comments show the kind of high level manipulation around us. It also shows the level of intellectual and spiritual hollowness that abound.

Those who can see, knows what's happening.
I see it completely. I'm just surprised people don't, when it is so obvious

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by lookingfly: 3:40pm On May 01, 2018
I see that gal dumping davido in the long run cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by gabpaul: 3:41pm On May 01, 2018
Rutheby:

I do too

oh really??
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by bigjoe1000(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked i swear Davido go kill am

I'M Just wondering what will happen the day Chioma will say

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE"

Where is my money

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Adukey(f): 3:43pm On May 01, 2018
pls check my signature
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by ritababe(f): 3:44pm On May 01, 2018
Rutheby:

I do too

already made guy can never respect you because you ain't there when he was making his money, I will prefer to be part of my guy's success that will bring greater respect and honesty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by millionboi(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2018
Ishilove:
I can't believe my eyes. In this period of social upheavals and economic downturns, this is what we are discussing?? embarassed undecided
thy is sense in what he said.
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by bigjoe1000(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2018
Spar7tan:
When exactly will we have rest of mind on this Davido and Chioma palava?

Honestly I'm fed up.

dnt b jealous
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2018
This matter is becoming something else.... Meanwhile see my signature..
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2018
This matter is becoming something else.... Meanwhile see my signature..
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by Lifezhead: 3:46pm On May 01, 2018
Dis Porshe 45 mill na lie joor
Re: Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro by omalichaB(f): 3:50pm On May 01, 2018
Porsche is too much for me oh from man that am not married to. what will I tell my mum?/I prefer him to pay my bride price and let's build a home together....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.