Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pls I Need Advice On What To Expect From IELTS Exam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need Advice On What To Expect From IELTS Exam (745 Views)

US Visa Appointment: What To Expect And How To Prepare / Association Begs UK To Exempt Nigerians From IELTS / What Is IELTS? Everything You Need To Know About The IELTS Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice On What To Expect From IELTS Exam by o42austino(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Please what kind of questions do I need to expect from IELTS exam for Academic,i need to know the type of questions to expect and what I need to do to pass them.

You guys input will be appreciated.
Re: Pls I Need Advice On What To Expect From IELTS Exam by HeWrites(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2018
adankwo1950:
o42austino jfmPwlkqG9Qa
Are you stupid
Re: Pls I Need Advice On What To Expect From IELTS Exam by HeWrites(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2018
o42austino:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please what kind of questions do I need to expect from IELTS exam for Academic,i need to know the type of questions to expect and what I need to do to pass them.

You guys input will be appreciated.

Ask here

https://www.nairaland.com/2426588/preparing-ielts-get-here
Re: Pls I Need Advice On What To Expect From IELTS Exam by Tdadz: 8:03am On May 07, 2018
Pls how do one pay d required 15k for IELTS remark?.... the EOR also requires a “Test Result Form” (TRF) to be attached, is it okay that I print the online result for this since the hard copy result hasn’t been sent yet? Ur prompt response will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Much About Electronic Visa To Canada? / Terror Attack In Nairobi Right Now / 4-day Trip To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.