Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) (72133 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
shake my headp!Islam a bad!!

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by AdamuAudu: 7:01pm On May 01, 2018
zionmde:
very good
as long as it continues in the mosque only no problem. Let them finish off themselves there.
They thought they were raising beasts to clear off all the kafirs and establish total sharia. now the beast killing them off. One day they will be afraid to enter that same mosque where they reared those beasts

WHO CARES?.

SAI HOLY WARRIORS
May God punish that Oyiba man abi na Lord Lugard who put us together with these baatered beasts call hausa will bever sleep with his two eyes close. This most useless north people who are the real animal are living with other normal beings. Each time I move pass an hausa, I feel like wounding him. Foolish group of people. If you are reading this post and you do not have pvc, please try so that we will vote out that human animal call Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
zionmde:
very good
as long as it continues in the mosque only no problem. Let them finish off themselves there.
They thought they were raising beasts to clear off all the kafirs and establish total sharia. now the beast killing them off. One day they will be afraid to enter that same mosque where they reared those beasts

WHO CARES?.

SAI HOLY WARRIORS

These are innocent people. Howcan you not have sympathy on those innocently killed because they are different from you.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
123justice:

With this comments you still claimed to be a christain?? We are in a pity state where fear of God has disappeared into the air!
I am. My concern is for innocent people who didn't provoke terrorist and not those who support terrorist passively.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 7:05pm On May 01, 2018
Nothing have beginning without ending

May God purnish everyone that knew abt this wickedness
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2018
[uote author=musa234 post=67187656]I see some people on this thread celebrating the death of the innocent.. This isn't worth celebrating please. Too bad[/quote]I could remember when the Church I attend was bombed in Bayero University Kano (B.U.K).

A young Hausa Muslim boy not more than 11 Years old amusely told my brother how happy he was that the Church was bombed.

The systematic support for Boko Haram were so strong in Kano then, to an extend that, one Yusuf Muhammad openly celebrated the bombing of car park in mostly Christian area of Kano (Sabon Gari)

The support of Boko Haram has drastically reduced now, the Terrorist organisations they now support are the Fulani terrorist Herdsmen.

Is just a matter of time before they also go the way of Boko Haram by attacking mostly Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by ernestozambrota: 7:06pm On May 01, 2018
What's all this na? God pls help... This is not the Nigeria of our dreams! RIP compatriots!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2018
[uote author=musa234 post=67187656]I see some people on this thread celebrating the death of the innocent.. This isn't worth celebrating please. Too bad[/quote] I could remember when the Church I attend was bombed in Bayero University Kano (B.U.K).

A young Hausa Muslim boy not more than 11 Years old amusely told my brother how happy he was that the Church was bombed.

The systematic support for Boko Haram were so strong in Kano then, to an extend that, one Yusuf Muhammad openly celebrated the bombing of car park in mostly Christian area of Kano (Sabon Gari)

The support of Boko Haram has drastically reduced now, the Terrorist organisations they now support are the Fulani terrorist Herdsmen.

Is just a matter of time before they also go the way of Boko Haram by attacking mostly Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by AdamuAudu: 7:07pm On May 01, 2018
chriskosherbal:
God have mercy....

May thier soul rest in peace ..

This just have to stop !!!
stop for what? Let the fools destroy themselves. Who care. Let go our different ways, these fool animals will not agree.. Let no minute pass without then kill then selfves

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Elin: 7:08pm On May 01, 2018
But Aboki doesn't Understand dat grin grin grin
martineverest:
that's cruel of u... everyone deserves to live, irrespective of ur tribe

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by lekkan(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
Man, this is politics!!!! I heard people saying it was Buhari that sent those killing them during Jonathan's administration and now it's Buhari's administration and the killing has not stop.... So what??

CodeTemplar:
lol @ d
bold.
So who are they ? When they were killing Christians only in their early days around 2011 who were they then? Christians?
Give them their Islamic state and watch the killing stop.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
Somalia have finally come to Northern Nigeria.Yowaa.....Sai Baba Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by AdamuAudu: 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
martineverest:
stop that. Who told u a typical fulani and an hausa person like living?

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Bambela(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2018
What is worthy about Almajiri lives? Bunch of Bergers. I look around and discover that there is no reasonable person on ground. it is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by AdamuAudu: 7:15pm On May 01, 2018
martineverest:
how I wish it is possible to allow Buhari to rule another four years by that time they would have finish up themselves

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Elin: 7:16pm On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The Spirits of my pippo dat was lost out of wickedness in 1967 - 1970 will not rest until u knw D rest.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2018
Islam need Jesus to liberate dem from ds satanic sent Mohammed's doctrine

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by freeze001(f): 7:21pm On May 01, 2018
tayebest:

You and who are killing the people? because those people killed in Adamawa today also are Christians! dumbass

That is why I made my initial post. It's fine for u n ur kind to deal with ur fellow muslims in such savage, heartless manner since u have no regard for human life. Christians refuse to be part of that nonsense. Keep it local mofo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North Terrorism=North High poverty rate=North Religious extremist=North Lack of quality education=North Highest number of beggers=North Pedophiles=North Political Zombies=North Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by gr8tone: 7:29pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North
Terrorism=North
High poverty rate=North
Religious extremist=North
Lack of quality education=North
Highest number of beggers=North
Pedophiles=North
Political Zombies=North
Lazy oil parasites=North[b][/b]

Why always North?
Fear North

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by zionmde: 7:30pm On May 01, 2018
kingthreat:

These are innocent people. Howcan you not have sympathy on those innocently killed because they are different from you.
sympathy my foot
Wats my business with how their holy warriors choose to deal with them

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by limamintruth: 7:37pm On May 01, 2018
Very soon, Fulani terrorists a.k.a herdsmen will also start killing their fellow Islamic supporters one by one God willing. Let them continue supporting evil in the name of Islam, na them sabi.

You can imagine that even the President is openly showing support to Fulani terrorists simply because they are his brothers and are killing mostly Christians. That was how he used to support bokoharam before they began attacking Muslims.

We Christians, the God we serve, will surely avenge for us.

3 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2018
Fear NORTH
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by adeoyelekan(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2018
Islam is a religion of peace and not pieces . This suicide bombers are not to be called muslims but extremists . Northerners pls is high time to think about the future. This should not continue like this . Let live in peace like Yoruba nation where religion is secondary but love and humanity is always the primary. a
may God bless yorubaland
may God bless Nigeria
may God bless Africa
May God continue to bless Islam my religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2018
Emycord:
SEE Upper Cut ,, Where Did That Come From And Yes Your Sign Is Right hypocricy Is Indeed A nigerian From The North And He Is A muslim
shocked
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Marvellouzkk(f): 8:19pm On May 01, 2018
Accept Jesus Christ today and be safe

RIP to the dead
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North
Terrorism=North
High poverty rate=North
Religious extremist=North
Lack of quality education=North
Highest number of beggers=North
Pedophiles=North
Political Zombies=North
Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by olayinka63: 8:31pm On May 01, 2018
May Allah forgive the deads and punish the evil plotters. There is no difference between the BH bomb carrier and those displaying happiness because it happens in a mosque. You are all bigots and hatred filled. A good reasoning brain will wonder if a Muslim will decide to kill Muslim. This shows that there are forces behind this BH just for their gain.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari! Shame on you. Just to convince Trump to believe that Muslims are also being killed you ordered the bombing of the Mosque.
There is God O!

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by generalJumong1(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2018
zionmde:
very good

WHO CARES?.

SAI HOLY WARRIORS

Do u have a Muslim family? Have u come across a good Muslim before? Why are we like this that human life does not have any value to us. Whether a Muslim or Christian,we all deserve to live. Please stay close to good Muslims and stop wishing them bad
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Engrmustyboss(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2018
zionmde:
very good

WHO CARES?.

SAI HOLY WARRIORS
Wawa jahilin banza shege arneh kawae,..
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 9:04pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North Terrorism=North High poverty rate=North Religious extremist=North Lack of quality education=North Highest number of beggers=North Pedophiles=North Political Zombies=North Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?
You are a punk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos / Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.