Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) (72102 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 9:06pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North Terrorism=North High poverty rate=North Religious extremist=North Lack of quality education=North Highest number of beggers=North Pedophiles=North Political Zombies=North Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?
Do you know how and where you will die?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 9:08pm On May 01, 2018
CowHard:
The victims are all wearing caftan......
Yowaaa!!!!
And you are happy ?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2018
princechurchill:
High mortality rate=North
Terrorism=North
High poverty rate=North
Religious extremist=North
Lack of quality education=North
Highest number of beggers=North
Pedophiles=North
Political Zombies=North
Lazy oil parasites=North

Why always North?

It's always them because God has placed cursed on them from.the beginning of creation.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by jeruzi(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2018
Odingo1:

Muslims should have their own country and Christians also.

let Biafra be, let middle, Arewa, Odua be, there will be peace.
It's not really about breaking up, because when you do, Yoruba muslim will start troubling the nation, igbo muslim will start troubling Biafra, and other will do the same.
The problem is not in the nation but the islamic religion.
They cause trouble any where they go.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by princfred(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2018
zionmde:

bla bla bla bla
those lives lost may have been there getting allahunkubaric inspiration on how to behead the next Christian. Let them enjoy sharia joor

human lives my foot
I don't care wen cannibals are devoured by their fellow cannibals
Wow.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by freeze001(f): 9:35pm On May 01, 2018
Nsonso:

Zone B, which milestones did he achieve all these whiles ppl were being killed in Benue state and middle belt at large.? Well zombies never fail.

I wonder what milestone that one is referring to. Or is it travelling to the US with public funds? Maybe the killings in Benue and Christian areas of the North are the achievements. This one affecting a mosque taints his record because his handlers will question why brethren had to be killed.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by princfred(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2018
jeruzi:
It's not really not about breaking up, because when you do, Yoruba muslim will start troubling the nation, igbo muslim will start troubling Biafra, and other will do the same.
The problem is not in the nation but the islamic religion.
They cause trouble any where they go.
That evil religion will be banned in Biafra. Good thing God didnt allow Biafra come then so Biafrans can see enough of islam to know it has to be banned from the nations onset before it takes a foot hold as that would have been the case if Biafra happened earlier.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by jeruzi(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2018
Azam101:
And you are happy ?
When they killed Christians, you all didn't condemn it, you didn't protest. It meant nothing to you. Now you all are looking for sympathy.
That's muslim killing muslim.
No one ( Christian ) is happy that a life is lost, but where were you all when Christians were being killed.
This killing is made up. It a cover up and a distraction.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On May 01, 2018
Allahuma ighifirillahum war'amhum.
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:40pm On May 01, 2018
perdollar:
Islam need Jesus to liberate dem from ds satanic sent Mohammed's doctrine
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2018
Turantula:
Buhari! Shame on you. Just to convince Trump to believe that Muslims are also being killed you ordered the bombing of the Mosque.
There is God O!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by princechurchill(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2018
Azam101:
Do you know how and where you will die?

In ur mum puss@yyyy

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by zionmde: 9:53pm On May 01, 2018
Engrmustyboss:
Wawa jahilin banza shege arneh kawae,..
nne na nna gi bu anumamanu
aturu ocha udele yiri mkpi
ebula okuko ka mma
oke nyukwa nsi na mmiri iga anu
nwugbukwa one gi na mamiri aturu ebe ahu
nkita ara
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by zionmde: 10:01pm On May 01, 2018
generalJumong1:

Do u have a Muslim family? Have u come across a good Muslim before? Why are we like this that human life does not have any value to us. Whether a Muslim or Christian,we all deserve to live. Please stay close to good Muslims and stop wishing them bad
RUBBISH
Good Muslim my foot
I don't know any of them that is good. they are either terrorists or terrorists sympathizers.

the lives of cannibals who killed innocent souls because of a cartoon in Denmark means nothing to me.
Murderers deserve no place in the land of the living

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by citizen202(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2018
and i will freely participate in their agenda...wateva dey are plannin to split us frm dis northern terrorists...

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by dimade1: 10:43pm On May 01, 2018
Empiree:
you think they have brain?. They have no brain.

They are commenting exactly how politicians want it. If there should be any international intervention to dismantle Nigeria, make no mistake, Nigerian Christians will always be the sheeples and culprits.

For all the comment Christians made so far,if I happen to be a Christian, I will denounce my Christianity today
They will ignorantly welcome international coalition to "help" Christians while the country is destroyed. They see not beyond their nose.

You see how they twist things. Yesterday they were happy for Trump's speech for backing "persecution" of Christians. Today Muslims are killed but they can't say the same. All they could come up with is muslims killing Muslims. Don't you think these crazy people are extremely brainwashed. They don't see smoke screen flags at all. Majority of them are intellectually dead

This is what Pastor Kumuyi said recently

THEY LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF VANDALISM AND DEATH: BEWARE OF THE TRICKS TO WAR!
"Be vigilant, wary of those who kill for political reasons to resurrect religious war"

~W.F. Kumuyi

When commissioned Dogs of War attack your communities dressed in a particular form to mislead you, such that they even get into a church building to knock off a certain number of people, what do you do?

Do you go about killing Hausas and Fulanis in your immediate environment and even proceed to burn down their mosques just simply because you think or believe that the killers were Muslims? What if the killers are what I refer to above as Commissioned Dogs of War?

Ok, if the invasion of a church by gunmen to kill worshippers triggers you to begin attacking and killing Muslims and even burning down their mosques, who should Ozubulu community people have attacked when gunmen killed dozens of worshippers in a Catholic Church there last year?

When bombs were going off almost every Friday in mosques in Kano few years ago, which people should the people of Kano have attacked?

Up till now "Boko Haram" suicide bombers detonate and kill themselves with bombs alongside others in mosques in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states, who should the people in those towns or villages attack or whose property or worship centre should they burn down?

Zamfara people are also being killed by the same variant of Dogs of War, so who should they also revenge on?

All killings are bad, reprehensible and condemnable. But it shouldn't be deliberately turned into an ethno-religious propaganda tool for mischievous political ends. There are certain persons or groups who would rather have the country go up in flames than to have the country focusing on how much they stole and ruined the country. These killings benefit only them.

Don't fall for their antics!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Empiree: 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
^

I think you comment intertwined with my post. Can you edit it.

This is your comment:

dimade1:
For all the comment Christians made so far,if I happen to be a Christian, I will denounce my Christianity today
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:56pm On May 01, 2018
musa234:
I see some people on this thread celebrating the death of the innocent.. This isn't worth celebrating please. Too bad
why not?because they were your brothers killed by your brothers?
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by kastroud(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2018
thunder fire everybody that came here to rejoice at people death, haba don't u people even have one ounce of sympathy in your body. Muslim or Christian death is death. its because of people that I am ashamed to be a Nigerian cannot ever imagine how God put me in the same country with such people. spits
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by IbnHussein(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2018
THEY LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF VANDALISM AND DEATH: BEWARE OF THE TRICKS TO WAR!
"Be vigilant, wary of those who kill for political reasons to resurrect religious war"

~W.F. Kumuyi

When commissioned Dogs of War attack your communities dressed in a particular form to mislead you, such that they even get into a church building to knock off a certain number of people, what do you do?

Do you go about killing Hausas and Fulanis in your immediate environment and even proceed to burn down their mosques just simply because you think or believe that the killers were Muslims? What if the killers are what I refer to above as Commissioned Dogs of War?

Ok, if the invasion of a church by gunmen to kill worshippers triggers you to begin attacking and killing Muslims and even burning down their mosques, who should Ozubulu community people have attacked when gunmen killed dozens of worshippers in a Catholic Church there last year?

When bombs were going off almost every Friday in mosques in Kano few years ago, which people should the people of Kano have attacked?

Up till now "Boko Haram" suicide bombers detonate and kill themselves with bombs alongside others in mosques in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states, who should the people in those towns or villages attack or whose property or worship centre should they burn down?

Zamfara people are also being killed by the same variant of Dogs of War, so who should they also revenge on?

All killings are bad, reprehensible and condemnable. But it shouldn't be deliberately turned into an ethno-religious propaganda tool for mischievous political ends. There are certain persons or groups who would rather have the country go up in flames than to have the country focusing on how much they stole and ruined the country. These killings benefit only them.

Don't fall for their antics!

Copied

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
It happened just after Trump meeting with Buhari where he said he will no longer tolerate the killings of Christians. So, is this bombing a deliberate act to make Trump think otherwise? Only time will answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by citizen202(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2018
guy leave all ur sermons ...as u said if an international intervention to split nigeria occurzz.....bro i will participate and bring dis shameless country
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 12:06am On May 02, 2018
princechurchill:

In ur mum puss@yyyy
ur dad just wasted is sperm on ur mum
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 12:09am On May 02, 2018
jeruzi:

When they killed Christians, you all didn't condemn it, you didn't protest. It meant nothing to you. Now you all are looking for sympathy.
That's muslim killing muslim.
No one ( Christian ) is happy that a life is lost, but where were you all when Christians were being killed.
This killing is made up. It a cover up and a distraction.
No body asked you to sympathize with them but, but be humane in nature!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 12:10am On May 02, 2018
jrusky:

It's always them because God has placed cursed on them from.the beginning of creation.
You need special prayers!
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Myhn: 12:22am On May 02, 2018
Shi'ites and Sunnis Muslims kill themselves all the time it's nothing new.

olayinka63:
May Allah forgive the deads and punish the evil plotters. There is no difference between the BH bomb carrier and those displaying happiness because it happens in a mosque. You are all bigots and hatred filled. A good reasoning brain will wonder if a Muslim will decide to kill Muslim. This shows that there are forces behind this BH just for their gain.

1 Like

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by hamzyluv(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2018
zionmde:

bla bla bla
I don't care
let them finish off themselves.
Once upon a time, wen they come out of that mosque they get violently inspired shout allah nkubari and enter the streets to kill innocent souls. now they are dying in that same mosque and u want me to show concern? RUBBISH

Thanks for the complement i must be a genius to be able to think through my anus too.
So to you they were taught how to kill, and destroy people life from the mosque ? ... I don't Blame u ,, same way One sister, A proprietress from the school I was posted to during my NYSC at Awka, Anambra state then in 2013 were ( ranting, shouting , arguing,lamenting) condemned a guy from Ibadan who happened to be a Muslim that all Muslims in Nigeria are from the Northern part of the country.

Said no Muslim in south west, south south , south east ... I laugh so tey tears roll down to my chest ...
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2018
I am beginning to feel that islam has got nothing to do with humans killing others,it is purely man inhumanity to man. It is a matter of man's greed to dominate others and create fear in the mind of people; no god spoke to them personally to carry out such crimes.Those people just choose to be wicked,which is the true nature of man when untamed. We must learn to understand that. Most arabs were savages before and after Mohammad came with the quran;most isrealis were savages before and after the torah or bible was given to them;most nigerian tribes were filled with savage humans fighting one another before the white man brought the bible n the arabs brought d quran. Those savagery can not be taken away from such people even if u give them the best religion the world has never produced, at the end of the day,they just need the tiniest of excuse to unleash that beast in them. u may think that these people who carry out these kinds of crime in the name of religion don't see the positives areas in the religion to practise,say,helping the needy e.t.c.,but choose wickedness by quoting verses the deliberately and misinterpret them?

2 Likes

Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:24am On May 02, 2018
hmm Africa
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by nobsalis: 4:06am On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
that's cruel of u... everyone deserves to live, irrespective of ur tribe

U don't waste your time replyin peeps like him
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by Kamoryemi2580(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
These are mostly muslims people who support their muslims terrorist brothers.
My concern is for Christians and minority who are being massacred unprovoked. What is this compared to Benue or the early BH killings under GEJ? Childs play.

it will be fun watching your charred body on the news someday
Re: Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:32am On May 02, 2018
Kamoryemi2580:

it will be fun watching your charred body on the news someday
I reject that and reserve it for those who wish it for me, in Jesus' name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) / Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.