Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' (48098 Views)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by victorazyvictor(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2018
sheddo619:
That last pic sha Is it stretch mark dat am seeing
See where your eyes enter. grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 01, 2018
Ghana is home to ugly girls. They are all ugly abeg. Probably the west africa country with more ugly girls. Only big ass and thickness be their selling point.

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by gaby(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2018
I feel sorry for you Miss, i can imagine all you must have had to come up against with the talk downs and outright bullying..keep strong because you are beautiful, after all you didn't mold yourself.

click on my signature to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas- The Perils,Triumphs and Karma

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 01, 2018
Fuckin slut
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
WHAT A CREATURE.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by francisbarrack(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
Woooowoooo juiu
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Nofav0rs(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
Very graphic
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
LZAA:
FTC sha so we shld fry beans abi glo sha anyhoo shld we still fry beans
bro we tired or frying beans

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by martineverest(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
wasn't she the one whose sex tape with her boyfriend was leaked by her husband and she wasn't remorseful about the news
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by gurunlocker: 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
One will surely know her area of specialization with the shape of her mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by madridguy(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2018
For wetin? shocked

Claireshan1:
Omg!!!!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Edonojie007(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2018
I See The Beauty Of Being Courageous Here....What An Irony.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by LZAA: 5:52pm On May 01, 2018
praiseneofingz:
bro we tired or frying beans
grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by iSpread(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2018
fergie001:
Resembles one SA to President Buhari cool
I no call name o
I do not call women ugly I just think she is pretty in her own way
God is perfect Whatever she didn't have facially, She made up with her chest side... It's still ......
NBC: We have taken note of your post.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by segebase(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2018
SHE GO GET NICE AND SWEET PEKUS
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by rookiy(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Choi!! Na person dey pass through this Benin/Ore roadshocked shocked
Ode���
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by donchrisville: 5:57pm On May 01, 2018
>: cheesy
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by iSpread(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Choi!! Na person dey pass through this Benin/Ore roadshocked shocked
Look at somebody's father. cry
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Pidginwhisper: 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
rookiy:
Ode���

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by lookingfly: 5:59pm On May 01, 2018
No be she her husband catch suck...... The other time grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by faithfull18(f): 5:59pm On May 01, 2018
Everything He created are wonderfully and fearfully made.

Visit my profile....
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Pidginwhisper: 6:02pm On May 01, 2018
iSpread:

Look at somebody's father. cry
See somebody's uncle
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Ironi: 6:05pm On May 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Ghana is home to ugly girls. They are all ugly abeg. Probably the west africa country with more ugly girls. Only big ass and thickness be their selling point.

Who ugly pass Nigerians in Africa , jor ? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by iSpread(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
See somebody's uncle
Continue...
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 01, 2018
If this one handle you for bed you go mad. Na them girls with protruding cheek bone Bleep pass oh
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by purples25(f): 6:08pm On May 01, 2018
You don't have to change a thing, the world could change it's heart .

No scars to your beautiful.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Emmahunk(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2018
This is the first symptom of depression setting in. Believing what detractors say about you is bad enough but not knowing what God says about you is the final straw.
My dear, the Bible says, "you are beautifully and wonderfully made"! Choose whose report to believe but I implore you, choose wisely.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' by Taireblaze(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2018
chyy5:
I like d b00bs
You don't have Taste you're Tasteless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.