Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly (78237 Views)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by made4naijamusic: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
TBoss this afternoon went live on Instagram to lay curses on a troll who referred to her child as Ugly.

Recall that the ex-BBNaija housemate revealed the face of her daughter for the first time on Valentine's day, six months after she welcomed her. Trolls left hateful comments under her post, mocking her child and referring to the child as ''ugly.''

In a live video on Instagram which she did this afternoon, TBoss said she was 35 when she found out that she was pregnant and since marriage wasn't coming for her, she embraced motherhood which she says has been her greatest achievement.

Weeping profusely, the reality TV star said she never wanted to share the photo of her child as she felt it was in the best interest of her daughter not to. However, she was pressured by her family members to share her baby's photo but trolls were very unkind with their comments.

Picking a negative comment from one MsHafsat, a visibly angry TBoss placed a curse on the IG troll that she will never carry her own child.

Watch a clip from the live video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHpe2PCrjis

3 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Charleys: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
How does someone video herself crying. I don't understand

989 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Mraphel: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
She's just too emotional over everything..i think she can't live here in Nigeria .
She can go back abroad to live where she's used to... cuz she cannot adapt to our useless lifestyle here in Nigeria

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Colorado1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Just imagine

What nonsense

Rubbish

angry angry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Romanoff(f): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
There should be a line. Leave kids out of the trolling.

287 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Sunnymatey(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Drama queen

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Lawdis(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:
How does someone video herself crying. I don't understand

It's called crocodiles tears

588 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Aammee77: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by victorian(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
She get time and strength to cry.

Honestly she has the strength for tears.

She should know nigerians already. I wonder why shes shocked someone is hating on her cute baby.

Don't post pics of your kids or hubby online, they won't hear. They must show off online.

Na she sabi. She should keep on crying. She has the strength for tears.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by obiekunie2: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
people should really know where to draw the line.

you dont go insulting or making reference to innocent chlldren.

to even think women are involved in trolling the innocent baby.

really sad!.

Tboss learn to stop taking Nigerians serious or else u die before your time.

TBOSS PLS START VISITING NIAIRALAND SO U WILL DEVELOP VERY TOUGH SKIN AGAINST TROLLING.

Trolling doesn't affect nairalanders cause NL is the troll capital of the world - survive nairaland and you can comfortably survive any part of social media.

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by made4naijamusic: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why cry because an unknown entity called your baby ugly. Most probably from someone who haven't carried a foetus let alone a full term baby and who is not certain of ever carrying one in life. You know 100% that your baby isn't ugly so why get emotional over it? Like someone said up, come on Nairaland. Nairaland is the world capital of troll. If you can survive Nairaland, you can survive the outside world.
I've lost counts of the trolls, insults and all I have received and still receiving on Nairaland yet I am still here and I'm not ready to leave for them. I remain focus on these two things; Business and entertainment.
Don't let anybody words especially unknown entities get into you. Laugh or frown over them and remain focus. But Cry? No No!
Your Baby is Beautiful. As for the troll, have you heard of this saying "Monkey no fine but him mama like am" please mind your business!

Do You need a reliable Okrika supply? You need an account manager? Need a digital, TVC, Radio Ad script & Jingle for your business? Need a Cinematographer for your events or church? Then call the numbers below!
Read my signature.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by poshestmina(f): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Some people sef ehn undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why troll an innocent child ? Especially when you haven't finished having kids or not even had one .

That baby is beautiful and chubby kiss kiss kiss kiss

31 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by godofuck231: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
true, she ugly, her daughter too

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by rex444(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
wow ....is this for real ?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by cassidy1996(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Slymonster(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
I find it crazy and annoying when people come out to cry on social media.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Aturitoroman: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
undecided

Her daughter is not ugly na undecided..

As she dy grow up she go fine..

But she resemble churchill shall

Pple shall with their badmouth grin

38 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
.......Trolls left hateful comments under her post, mocking her child and referring to the child as ''ugly.''
For these bastard trolls calling this beautiful Angel ugly,
For these evil trolls bringing tears to your face, T Boss
For these foolish trolls having caused hundreds of people to commit suicide.

This is for you evil trolls
May you never end well in life.
May Happiness be far away from you.
May bitterness and evil always be on your doorsteps each and every day.
As long as you guys get happy in your foolishness to see other people in pains and unhappy,
May you never have any good thing in life.
May failures always be around you just like your shadows.

#AllOnlineTrollsMustDie

Looking at the video is just so touching!
It brings tears to your eyes.
Boss Lady, (We hope you see this post),

Next time ignore them,
That kills them more!
They troll, cause they have nothing and absolutely nothing good going on for them in life.
They are nothing but losers in life.

Kingrexyl:
Stupid lady seeking for attention
Why not keep shut kid
FuckAllTheMODs:
Lol...
I wanted to say the same thing yesterday when I saw the picture but my conscience did not allow me to do that.
Awwww,
atleast you have conscience and you know when to keep shut.
Keep it up!

RiyadhGoddess:
Why cry because an unknown entity called your baby ugly. Most probably from someone who haven't carried a foetus let alone a full term baby and who is not certain of ever carrying one in life. You know 100% that your baby isn't ugly so why get emotional over it? Like someone said up, come on Nairaland. Nairaland is the world capital of troll. If you can survive Nairaland, you can survive the outside world.
I've lost counts of the trolls, insults and all I have received and still receiving on Nairaland yet I am still here and is not ready to leave for them. I remain focus on these two things; Business and entertainment.
Don't let anybody words especially unknown entities get into you. Laugh or frown over them and remain focus. But Cry? No No!

Your Baby is Beautiful. As for the troll, have you heard of this saying "Monkey no fine but him mama like am" please mind your business!

Do You need a reliable Okrika supply? You need an account manager? Need a digital, TVC, Radio Ad script & Jingle for your business? Need a Cinematographer for your events or church? Then call the numbers below!
Read my signature.
They do troll you too sis?
Who will want to troll someone as nice as you are?
A God-fearing, beautiful and courteous lady like you?

Guess we are lucky in that aspect,
they never troll us,
Or maybe we don't see them!
Our profile pic message do the trick for us ALWAYS!
It defines who we are!!
wink

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by baratech: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nice acting

16 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Truly this world'll be a better place from the very moment people start minding their own businesses....btw,tboss should've just ignored the mugu...

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by kittykollinxx(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
I thought tboss was a tough lady until a stranger told her "her baby was ugly" and she believed it

52 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Louisananda7(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
This babe get mental issues.

40 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by SimplyAJ(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
What of those that have gone through worst. That troll might have born 6 already gon grin

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by nonny1212: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
..Lol, u r crying coz someone called ur daughter ugly. Are u a new comer. What of us they called big head, some even said see as in resemble im papa when we small. Those who lived in the hood will understand. Them dey yab small pikin dem steady for hood yet their mama never lay curse.. Small ugly, u don dey cry dey curse up and dan.

Abeg next..

She even wore nose ring, ur cry never serious

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by hisexcellency34: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ode oshi.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by TrollMaster: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nonsense and Rubbish

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
When I see people trying all possible ways to become a celebrity, I laugh..

Been known far n wide is not all fun and roses.

The average Nigerian has about 5 different opinions on things that are not his business.

If you are looking forward to been a celebrity or you are already one, one trait you should have is a thick skin, cos people must say mean things about you..

But personally, I think she should have used another picture

She should take heart, cos even Jesus Christ, people said smack about him..

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by nanauju(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
She didn't appreciate the thousands of people that said the baby was fine. Just that one that called her baby ugly, she's having diarrhea of the mouth.

Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, fades stretch marks, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819

32 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by SweetCunt97(f): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ajebutter. You need to wear a thick skin against these internet bullies and trolls.

The economy has made many frustrated and mad.

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
If the mother is crying what should the baby now do if she finds out a troll called her ugly.

My dear ignore those people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Kizzygentle: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Stunt. Who does that. Crying while videoing ursef. That's how tiwa went on live interview and cried decieving d public as if she meant all those tears. E no reach 1 month she begin bleep wizkid.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.