Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China (15027 Views)

Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only / Prospectus For Okopoly,imt,ansu And Esut Only / A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 5:27pm On May 19, 2010
hello nairalanders,

YOUR EDUCATION IS THE MOST VITAL FOUNDATION OF YOUR LIFE.
STUDY IN CHINA
Admission in progress into 2010/2011 session.
Bsc and Masters Programme available are as follows: Medicine, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Agricultural economics, Psychology, Quantity  Standard and Evaluation, Computer System and Networks, Aviation/Piloting, Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Enterprise Economics, Banking and Finance, Management of  Organization etc.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: NECO, WAEC, GCE,
Tuition fees are affordable and paid on arrival directly to the school,

I am a new student of Wuhan  University of Medicine, in Wuhan, China

I will like to inform you about education in China, i just got my admission this year, in fact i resumed last March session.

My first day at school was wonderful, it became one of my unforgettable days; China has so many things to offer, like they describe them as a great country with big ambition.

I am willing to give other Nigerian with need for quality education and affordable fees good information to help them if they intend to study in China; i know how hard it can be to get good information, i remember people giving me false information. Am so glad am here now, i tell you guys i can't pay for UK or US education, because it is of the same standard, in fact CHINA is rapidly progressing country as we all know,they pulled the world out of recession,this country is wonderful and there are alot of Nigerian students here.
   I was also frustrated by JAMB like most of us till i got the chinese agencies.some will say that nigerians are not given admission in china,that is true but not with big recognized universities with license to give admission to students from anywhere in Africa.if you apply to a universally recognized visa,you are definitely getting admitted as long as you have good grades in WAEC or NECO.You dont need to take additional exam,WAEC and NECO is all that is required.
here is a prospectus of recognized universities in china, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR APPLICATION,
if you have any difficulty,dont hesitate to contact, +8615231499131 / prmagdiel@gmail.com

Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 5:29pm On May 19, 2010
continuation of prospectus

Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 5:30pm On May 19, 2010

Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 5:31pm On May 19, 2010

Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 5:32pm On May 19, 2010

Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 5:52pm On May 19, 2010
NB: 23 NAIRA= 1 RMB

1. Fujian Medical University

First year = 43,000 RMB(chinese currency)
From second year=30,00 RMB

2. Shenyang institute of tecnology

FEE varies according to the field of study

3. Central south University

First year=43,000 RMB
from second year=36000 RMB
For more infomation on central south university please check the website. The file is too big for me to attach here

4. Jiujiang  medical university

http://jumc.jju.edu.cn/GK/English/

5. Dalian medical university(largest nigerian students population)
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 1:57pm On May 21, 2010
bump to the top
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 21, 2010
My guy can you give a business school ,that does oil and gas
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 4:28pm On May 21, 2010
sure. There is shenyang institute of technology, the prospectus is on the posts above yours.
They have a course on petroleum and gas engineering. the fee for this course is 598000 naira/26000 RMB(chinese currency)
Its a great university that was established in 1952. Can you specify if you want the course in under graduates or post graduate.
And if you want more information i can mail it to you or you can contact me. My mail id is prmagdiel@gmail.com or you can call the person incharge his number is +8618703346884.
All courses are done in english.

If you want more information please dont hesitate to ask
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 21, 2010
Nice to hear from you,well ,my area of intrest is International trade and logistics, the schools have different names for it.i want a masters programme,that is one year,is that possible?how many years is masters degree?
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 12:46pm On May 22, 2010
masters is 2 years and the fee for the 1st year is 4411$ depending on the exchange rate.
That includes tuition fee, accomodation, medical isurance, admission fee etc the whole package
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 10:29am On May 23, 2010
bump it
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2010
bump to the top
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by Skmoda360(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
Pls how many years is for medicine and surgery and how much is the tuition fee,acc and how can i get a student visa.
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2010
MBBS is a 5 year course and the best university in juijiang medical university and fujian medical university and shenyang medical university.
You can get student visa when you apply for admission if the university accepts it they will issue you a JW202 form which you will have to submit to chinese embassy for a x visa. For this the university will require your NECO, WAEC, GCE along with a copy of your passport and police character certificate.
http://www.fjmu.edu.cn/en/index.html
http://www.study-in-china.org/SchoolSearch/SearchDetail.asp?ID=376
http://www.cmu.edu.cn/eng/index.htm
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by prmagdiel: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
bump
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by Esiri111(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
fee for elect/elect ?
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by edwinbiz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please how can i apply to Shenyang university of technology and can i meet up for a September start?
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
prmagdiel:
NB: 23 NAIRA= 1 RMB

1. Fujian Medical University

First year = 43,000 RMB(chinese currency)
From second year=30,00 RMB

2. Shenyang institute of tecnology

FEE varies according to the field of study

3. Central south University

First year=43,000 RMB
from second year=36000 RMB
For more infomation on central south university please check the website. The file is too big for me to attach here

4. Jiujiang  medical university

http://jumc.jju.edu.cn/GK/English/

5. Dalian medical university(largest nigerian students population)

please I would like to know if Chinese universities accepts NECO,please I need an urgently reply for a friend... And
1naira= 70.5RMB
Re: Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China by hadj(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2018
please can one apply with combination of result I.e two result

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Mother Donates Hostel To Fed. University Otuoke / Running My ND And Bsc Programme Together; Is It Advisable? / Photos From A Nairalander's Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.