Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This (2256 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This by abdull21(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2008
I know by now you will have been waiting for the result of the exam you sat for to come out,The school of basic and extra mural studies (SBRS) has bring out a date at which the result will be put on net for you to see your score is on the 19 of december and also the cut of mark is 50 point so as last years score,am using this opportunity to which those that sat for the exam BEST OF LUCK.For asistant or for more information call 07055881786.
Re: A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This by blkmum700: 1:26am On Dec 07, 2008
Mr Abdull,
i have been following your post on this forum,why are you so concern about assistance no one need your assistance because you are planing to scam someone on here i know about the stuff u silly aboki guy trying to scam on here,guys be careful
Re: A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This by obete(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
please do not call such people because they will lead you to hell, please pray hard for you to succeed[i][/i]d in life,may God bless all nairaland reader.
Re: A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This by blkmum700: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2008
i read a post of a guy here last 3 month who got rip by one mr Mohammed who want to assist him buy sbrs form but got rip by the guy after sending him money.no one need any assistancce here.

(1) (Reply)

Random Facts From Around The World / Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! / Registration For 2018 National Common Entrance Examination Into JS1 Fgcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.