Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

The Nigeria Crude Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Nigeria Crude Oil (654 Views)

Nigeria’s Crude Oil Exports Dropped By N372.8bn In Third Quarter – NBS / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Photo: Poultry Products Seized By THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Crude Oil by nacimanto(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2010
Let talk about the Nigeria crude oil

www.achieversgoal..com
Re: The Nigeria Crude Oil by Ltrust(m): 5:04am On May 24, 2010
Exporting of local commodities has proven a very lucrative business. What if i take you product sourcing, development,assurance,export procedures, registrations & documentations, challenges, financing,packaging, labelling, pricing, research and many more/07033097160. Goodbye.
Re: The Nigeria Crude Oil by flolimited: 7:32am On May 24, 2010
if u gat product i have buyers who will buy immedeiately
Re: The Nigeria Crude Oil by lashane: 1:57am On Jun 21, 2010
@ltrust,dont even kno if i could trust you on this,cos av seen a couple of people that claim to be involved in oil.but are mere into it on paper xchanging various e-mails bout information of c/o,and vessels.In most cases many of them av never bin to a marina bfore to d xtent of ever seeing a vessel !! ow real are you?do u av facts to back your claim.had like to kno also ,your lenght of xperience in this field as i am ready to do serious biznees, thanks
Re: The Nigeria Crude Oil by lugado: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
@flolimited. I've gat crude oil. so lets do business. call me on 07041380315. hope u are serious. all u need is just a bank guarantee
Re: The Nigeria Crude Oil by Genergo(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2010
@ LUGADO, if you had crude hear , I bet you , you wont say it on this forum. Maybe you have someone who has, and remember ( or be informed) alot of theses transactions are fraudulent, shine your eyes.
Re: The Nigeria Crude Oil by lashane: 12:23am On Jun 25, 2010
@Genergo,u took it off my mouth.really i dont know if d biz dats as colossal as crude oil,could actually be carried out without immense professionalism.i keep wondering bout this people,if they are really real.well best of luck to them.
Re: The Nigeria Crude Oil by Genergo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
Actually the business is real, monies are being made, just that you need to be blessed /connected to get a sure deal.
Re: The Nigeria Crude Oil by jhayluz: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2010
the truth is dat you dont need to go anywhere or travel to anywhere to check if there is crude in a vessel before you can do crude biss, all you need to do is hav the right conxtion which i hav, if you need genuine crude sellers. i am in abuja. mail is jhado4real@gmail.com. mob- 07026795808

(1) (Reply)

I Need Solution! / Architect/builder That Gives You Your Dream House With Free Consult And 3d View / I Need A Driving Job Do Anyone Know Of Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.