Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike (35163 Views)

Jonathan Shatters Pdp’s Hope / Osun APC Mega Rally - LP And PDP Hope Are Watching / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by nairalandkachy1: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has said that he didn’t know who was giving the Peoples Democratic party (PDP) hope over their case at the tribunal.

Nyesom Wike stated this during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today.

On Monday the Presidential Election Petitions Court upheld the election of Bola Tinubu.

But during the interview, Wike, who commended the judges, said president Tinubu won the election squarely.

Wike said, “During the tribunal sitting there was a matter over Shettima’s case at the supreme court. I don’t know who is behind it and giving them all kind of hope. In that matter as a member of the board of trustees I put out a text that we should all pray tomorrow is our day.

“I don’t know who is somewhere giving them all this kind of hope. I don’t know whether the pastors, the imams, I don’t know who is tipping who, who is not telling them the truth.

“If you don’t listen to that judgment you understand the kind you hear on social media. They didn’t attend the tribunal sitting for one day but they are putting out all that kind things. We have resorted to intimidating judges to get judgments in our favour.

“I watched a video where a pastor placed pictures of the judges in court and asked the congregation to pray against them.”

https://dailytrust.com/tribunal-i-dont-know-who-was-giving-pdp-hope/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694117887

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Whalis: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Choi! Wike ozulem weiiii. Kabu woto woto weiiiii!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by TemplarLandry: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin Another bomb.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by talented321: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Vawulence wike has said it again... Argue wit ur keyboard..

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by aQUINandmore: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wike my sugar daddy, I love you daddy.

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by RonuRonu: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is finally gone.

Gone too soon cry cry cry

121 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by ThiagoKid(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin grin grin

This Wike is something else.

Btw, It is foolery to think that Peter Obi won the just-concluded presidential election. Like, how e wan take win am? How now?

People wey normal for this country no reach 2 again ooo

143 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by TemplarLandry: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Those cursing Nigeria shall not eat the good of the land.
RonuRonu:

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by yarimo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
GOODLUCK JONATHAN is PDP last president of Nigeria. Lobaton

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by YoungLionken(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Such an uncouth fellow sad!!

Druggie as president, terrorist sympathizer as vice president, sycophant as senate president and this drunkard as minister, truly, Nigeria is in for a long ride...

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by christejames(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
At least, what is giving PDP hope seams to be more potent than the 'Kai kai' that is making you garrulous, thinking you are untouchable undecided

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Obakoolex(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wike this gbas gbos is getting too much nah🤣🤣

Meanwhile we will soon be seeing the real enemy of Nigeria again on the internet, it's time to remove the obidient mask and use the real ipob face.
They will start cursing 'Nigeria/zoo' they claim to love few weeks ago grin

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by H2ho(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams grin grin

Wicked Wicked 2023.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Throwback: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
When we told them that only the Nigerian / Nigerian ticket would win the election, they thought we were joking.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by benuejosh: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Clearly it is;

1. The lawyers that want to cash out.
2. PDP's ego.
3. Social media.
4. PDP chapter Nairaland.
And most importantly
5. Peer pressure from their counterpart in Labour Party.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Throwback: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
ThiagoKid:
grin grin grin

This Wike is something else.

Btw, It is foolery to think that Peter Obi won the just-concluded presidential election. Like, how e wan take win am? How now?

People wey normal for this country no reach 2 again ooo

I tire for the delusion ooo.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
A whole lawyer used his position as a governor to rigged election of his state for an opposition simply because he was not selected as a vice President .Shame on wickeh.
Tinubu cannot trust him even though he appointed him as a minister to compensate him for his foolishness.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Opinedecandid(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by SpatialKing(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
GOODLUCK JONATHAN is PDP last president of Nigeria. Lobaton

Never say never

PDP as a party once thought they will rule Nigeria forever

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Eriokanmi: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol. Atiku wilfully destroyed the PDP's chance. If he comes out again in 2027 to contest out of greed and his party supports him, he will still not win. He should give up for a Southern candidate.

Politics is a game of number truly but the era of Block vote is long gone. Years before, someone like atiku would run and win. He should give up hope cos his era is long gone. I don't know why African leaders are so greedy with power, as if there are no young men who can do it better. Any young candidate or a less than 70-year old candidate with great ideas who comes out in 2027, irrespective of tribe or religion will earn my support. I'm eyeing either seyi makinde or soludo (provided the former can defect to the pdp).

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by AllenSpencer: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Neck presser!

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Blacktruth: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Una still dey dis matter? Isiorite
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Hez143(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wicked wike!!

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Beverlyjean(f): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Why can't pdp sack this man. Abi dem take oat??

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
T
Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Throwback: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
What surprised me most in the judgement is that Peter Obi's 6m votes was not zeroed.

I guess I would have to go back to referring to the desperate ticket hunter as Peter Obi III.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by yarimo(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

Never say never

PDP as a party once thought they will rule Nigeria forever
Jonathan is last PDP president of Nigeria lobaton

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Padipadi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
RonuRonu:

DSS, see meat. This baboon must eat beans in Kuje this weekend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Wizardslayer: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Because they're shameless, at least we know labour party was robbed but PDP just dey mumu themselves. Sometimes i think atiku is working for tinubu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Laple0541(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Based on the judgement from the Tribunal, their is virtually little or nothing the Supreme Court can further do, it’s a dead on arrival case.

Atiku and Obi should just use the money they had stolen hitherto to do something more meaningful. Those set of charge and bail lawyers they employed can not withstand the level of sagacity of Tinubu’s team of lawyers.

To be candid, I really pity Obi ooo, where is he going to get the 48million the Tribunal asked him to pay again? Even those elementary school lawyers he used are yet to collect their balance! Anyway may be his zombie group of supporters can help.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike by Okortor: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wike talking like a parrot lately. Power is indeed transient so Thread with caution. Ask EMEFIELE AND BAWA!!!!!!!

8 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths / NSA Ribadu, Service Chiefs Arrive Aso Rock, To Meet President Tinubu / Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.