Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) (50410 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 01, 2018
hajimesaito angry

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Welcomme: 9:55pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=abdelrahman post=67192673]No

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 01, 2018
Welcomme:
Better than those your imams that tell u to blow people's head off..
like the crusaders ? grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Abeycity93: 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
Vidamia:

Kindly remember me title of this movie... I want to watch it agian
Mr Bone
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by youngadab(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2018
;Dhush
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
grin grin grin this guy sef,how can u know Jesus history,the bible didn't let us know about his youth life

Well your Jew masters are talking grin

My friend shut your stupid mouth and answer the question! Show me where Jesus was sexually molesting little children like your agbaya "prophet"

Show me where Jesus was possessed with a demon like your "prophet"

Show me where Jesus slept with his son's wife like your "prophet" did with Zainab.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
like the crusaders ? grin

No, like your good for nothing, illiterate, rapist, fake prophet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

My friend shut your stupid mouth and answer the question! Show me where Jesus was sexually molesting little children like your agbaya "prophet"

Show me where Jesus was possessed with a demon like your "prophet"

Show me where Jesus slept with his son's wife like your "prophet" did with Zainab.
mu.mu grin
Show Jesus history when he was like 20 years old,well I pasted the link to you for your propaganda.

Oh u haven't defend this one above

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
hajimesaito angry

You're not even ashamed, you're using atheist propaganda! So the koran is not good enough for you?
So you even know that your useless koran cannot bail you out of this predicament!
Use the koran to challenge the Bible! The story of David and Goliath in the Bible was copied by your illiterate "prophet" so if you say the Bible is not true, then the koran which copied from the Bible is also not true! How big a fool are you!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You're not even ashamed, you're using atheist propaganda! So the koran is not good enough for you?
So you even know that your useless koran cannot bail you out of this predicament!
Use the koran to challenge the Bible! The story of David and Goliath in the Bible was copied by your illiterate "prophet" so if you say the Bible is not true, then the koran which copied from the Bible is also not true! How big a fool are you!
lobatan!

Ok who killed Goliath?

Copy grin that's is pathetic.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
oh like the useless Jew nailed on tree grin?

You mean the useless jew whose name is mentioned in your koran more times than your barawo prophet? grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You mean the useless jew whose name is mentioned in your koran more times than your barawo prophet? grin
but I think Christians said Jesus is not isa na grin

Oh Moses name was mentioned most,how about that? wink
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
lobatan!

Ok who killed Goliath?

Copy grin that's is pathetic.

Shut up and answer the question which you have been dodging since I began undressing and shaming your "prophet"

Show me in Bible where Jesus raped a six year old girl in the same way that your "prophet" raped little Aisha

Show me in the Bible where Jesus slept with his son's wife the way your "prophet" slept with Zainab the wife of Zaid

Show me in the Bible where Jesus killed a man and raped his wife on the same day, the way that your "prophet" did to Kainana and Safiya.

Answer my questions. If you don't answer them, then ask your father for a paternity test.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
but I think Christians said Jesus is not isa na grin

Oh Moses name was mentioned most,how about that? wink

Yes how about that? Why couldn't your "prophet" be original? Why was he stealing the identities of jewish and christian patriarchs and reinventing them as MUDSLIMES?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by odikomo1(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
how far angry

Please read with an open mind, and you will find that David was the killer of Goliath and Elhanan the killer of Goliath's brother. It was recorded that Gob and the land of Philistines had a family of giants.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Shut up and answer the question which you have been dodging since I began undressing and shaming your "prophet"

Show me in Bible where Jesus raped a six year old girl in the same way that your "prophet" raped little Aisha

Show me in the Bible where Jesus slept with his son's wife the way your "prophet" slept with Zainab the wife of Zaid

Show me in the Bible where Jesus killed a man and raped his wife on the same day, the way that your "prophet" did to Kainana and Safiya.

Answer my questions. If you don't answer them, then ask your father for a paternity test.
pain u like this
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 01, 2018
odikomo1:

Please read with an open mind, and you will find that David was the killer of Goliath and Elhanan the killer of Goliath's brother. It was recorded that Gob and the land of Philistines had a family of giants.
like this?

Then there was another battle with the Philistines at Gob; and Elhanan son of Jaareoregim, the Bethlehemite, killed Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver’s beam. [2 Samuel 21:19 (NRSV)]

The NIV says Elhanan killed Goliath.
"In another battle with the Philistines at Gob, Elhanan son of Jaare-Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite, who had a spear with a shaft like a weaver's rod" (II Sam 21:19).
The NASV says Elhanan killed Goliath.
"And there was war with the Philistines again at Gob, and Elhanan the son of Jaare-oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver's beam" (II Sam 21:19).
The ESV says Elhanan killed Goliath.
"And there was again war with the Philistines at Gob, and Elhanan the son of Jaare-oregim, the Bethlehemite, struck down Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver's beam" (II Sam 21:19).
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
pain u like this

But come o. Why is it that apart from terrorism, begging is the only work you people know how to do? The first time I heard allah's name was from the mouth of a beggar grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

But come o. Why is it that apart from terrorism, begging is the only work you people know how to do? The first time I heard allah's name was from the mouth of a beggar grin
that is what north use to play play politics not Islam

Collect your own

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by odikomo1(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
hajimesaito angry

Please my friend note that the sling fell Goliath the sword was then drawn to finish him off. Take note of the word 'then' a clear indication of the two steps David employed to kill Goliath.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
that is what north use to play play politics not Islam

Collect your own

But why do you reason like a dunce like this? I presume you can read. So point out the verse in the Bible that supports fornication and gay marriage. Do it o, if you fail, then ask your father whether you are truly his son.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
odikomo1:

Please my friend note that the sling fell David, the sword was then drawn to finish him off. Take note of the word 'then' a clear indication of the two steps David employed to kill Goliath.
im not arguing with you na!

like this?

Then there was another battle with the Philistines at Gob; and Elhanan son of Jaareoregim, the Bethlehemite, killed Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver’s beam. [2 Samuel 21:19 (NRSV)]

"In another battle with the Philistines at Gob, Elhanan son of Jaare-Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite, who had a spear with a shaft like a weaver's rod" (II Sam 21:19).

"And there was war with the Philistines again at Gob, and Elhanan the son of Jaare-oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver's beam" (II Sam 21:19).

"And there was again war with the Philistines at Gob, and Elhanan the son of Jaare-oregim, the Bethlehemite, struck down Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver's beam" (II Sam 21:19).
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

But why do you reason like a dunce like this? I presume you can read. So point out the verse in the Bible that supports fornication and gay marriage. Do it o, if you fail, then ask your father whether you are truly his son.
and u should also point Quran verses that support begging na! Mu.mu.

I think say Jesus don die for their sins?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by odikomo1(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
like this?

Please read from the KJV the version yet to be uttered for the propaganda of the world today.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
and u should also point Quran verses that support begging na! Mu.mu.

I think say Jesus don die for their sins?

Quran 2:272: "Charity and begging have been restricted to the poor"

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 01, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
This man wey dey use tackle pursue ogbanje. Na d same technique TB Joshua dey use, he go bend hand d person go bend follow am. Only God knows d real ones
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 01, 2018
odikomo1:

Please read from the KJV the version yet to be uttered for the propaganda of the world today.
ok those versions are wrong?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Heartbender: 12:02am On May 02, 2018
Clem Ohameze is that you?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On May 02, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Quran 2:272: "Charity and begging have been restricted to the poor"
that is not Quran 2:272 stop lying ,bring the real verse
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) by Heartbender: 12:07am On May 02, 2018
Stop quoting the Bible wrongly, Satan! I just read the bible and it says "the brother of Goliath". Ekwensu eereremeghi nowa
abdelrahman:
im not arguing with you na!

like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.