Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie (50053 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Uteghe(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ghanaian man of God, Apostle Solomon Asare Sarkodie has stressed that any man that allows his wife or sex partner to lick his manhood for sexual pleasure is classified to be a gay.

The clergyman condemned the act of homosexuality which is gradually creeping it way into in some places in Ghana where homosexuality is considered to be an abomination.

In condemning the unaccepted act, the Apostle added that it is not only when man to man have sex or woman to woman having an intimacy which is considered to be against the word of God.

He indicated that God equally frowns on the act whereby the woman sucks the manhood of the man for sexual pleasure.

Preaching on Okay FM the man of God quoted the scriptures to support his claims that God is against the act whereby the manhood is sucked till ejaculation which is very common with some Ghanaian youth which they describe as “Mouth Gig”

“And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.” he noted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ghbase.com/video-any-man-who-allows-his-wife-suck-his-joystick-is-an-automatic-gay-apostle-sarkodie/%3famp

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by alfasexy: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
I pity religious people. They just let other people direct their lives.

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by SlayerSupreme: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Omo that one no go ever stop o.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
where I see something wrong in it is wen the other person is compelling or forcing u to do it! but with mutual understanding or acceptance from both partner is ok by me

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by DaddyRochie1642: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Statement like this makes me laugh and question these so called Men Of God.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Vickym1(f): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Omo that one no go ever stop o.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Spending123: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
Such a disgusting act,no man can ever make me do that husband or not

Chai!!!My love for you is like bandits and school children. Baby kwere nu na my government ka ihe diri gi na mma.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Spending123: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ladies in the house please marry a Man who can appreciate you because there is a huge difference between "meet my lovely wife and nah she be this"!!!!
Ladies is the volume ok?

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by anthonyuncle(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
this one don take osogbo weed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Vickym1(f): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
If the wife give it to him while sleeping or during pre-intimacy , will he rebuke her or enjoy it

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2021

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Lanretoye(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
the only valid sarkodie in Ghana na the one wey dey sing...all these while I never knew that I am gay o.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by SlayerSupreme: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Vickym1:
shocked shocked shocked

Ever.

Head too sweet, either ways.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Freestainworld(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
Zzor are you sure? though as a man I hate it, more like a woman asking me to suck her V boot, we are breaking up immediately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by SlayerSupreme: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:

Yinmu. Na your bj go sloppy pass sef.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Emecson(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
com make calabar girl give you head, that thing you talk you go reason am twice

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Starzo: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
bj is life

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by SlayerSupreme: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lalasticlala fp.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
dollytino4real:
where I see something wrong in it is wen the other person is compelling or forcing u to do it! but with mutual understanding or acceptance from both partner is ok by me
Can you suck a dick?

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
Ok.
That's you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Ok. That's you.
lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
lol
Can you do anal sex?

7 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by kingbee90: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:

But you will expect and beg a man to suck that ya toto.
Ayama

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Vickym1(f): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
SlayerSupreme:

Ever.

Head too sweet, either ways.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
I can't see myself sucking a man's di***k like wtf?
After keeping myself for you all you could ask me to do is sucking your whatever with my mouth shocked ARU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by SlayerSupreme: 1:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Edobabe20:
I can't see myself sucking a man's di***k like wtf?
After keeping myself for you all you could ask me to do is sucking your whatever with my mouth shocked ARU

Your own go sloppy pass.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by SlayerSupreme: 1:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Vickym1:
cheesy cheesy

You need?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2021
No one quoted this so i edit it, all of you can keep your likes! wink

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Mar 12, 2021
My SB, something amazed me here!
How come the other guy quoted you before your comment? embarassed

Zzor:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by orunto27: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2021
The Answer is NO.

THE ACT IS A VASSINE TO VIRAL PANDEMIC.

TAKE THAT TO W.H.O.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by orunto27: 6:44am On Mar 12, 2021
The Command is "DON'T TOUCH THE CENTRE FRUIT". IT'S NOT DON'T SUCK.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Can you suck a dick?
do u have one to suck?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.