Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting (34024 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by 15Ebisco: 6:04pm On May 01, 2018
Oby Ezekwesili, former Minister of Education, has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with his United States counterpart, Donald Trump.

She expressed hope that the meeting between the two Presidents will boost Nigeria’s economy.

The co-converner of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group also expressed hope that with the meeting, Nigeria will “embrace and implement sound structural policies.”

In a tweet, she wrote: “Our President’s .@MBuhari trip to meet with his US counterpart has a hopefully great prospect as far as Trade goes.

“Hopefully, we shall now embrace and implement sound structural policies that will make us more productive & competitive so we have much more than crude to trade.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/ezekwesili-reacts-to-buhari-trumps.html

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by mikeeze(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2018
Who is this one again?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by strix(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2018
They don settle this one sad

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by whitebeard(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2018
strix:
na Watin me self they think sad

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Kylekent59: 6:23pm On May 01, 2018
whitebeard:

I too also. What I just thought of.
Wasn't she the one that got arrested last month or two?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by whitebeard(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2018
Kylekent59:

I too also. What I just thought of.
Wasn't she the one that got arrested last month or two?
this woman does not like them buhari for her to just change all of a sudden..! Shock me gon

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Skmoda360(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2018
no be this woman dey lead protest for the release of chibok girls up and down early last year or thereabout.....em don give her cash...lobatan!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by NOC1(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2018
Skmoda360:
no be this woman dey lead protest for the release of chibok girls up and down early last year or thereabout.....em don give her cash...lobatan!!!

You're Bigot but you celebrated when she criticised him last 2 weeks about the lazy youth saga. Learn to appreciate someone when he get it right.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by CriticMaestro: 7:13pm On May 01, 2018
Mek una hold me before I slap this one

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by ITbomb(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2018
strix:
Learn to be objective, not every time you have to attack someone.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by fiizznation: 7:19pm On May 01, 2018
I thought is the usual gibberish "they" are used to she will say.

Anyway Buhari till 2023. No going back. I believe with buhari, the best is yet to come under him.

While they are busy getting their PVCs on twitter, facebook, instagram, nairaland etc to send you back to daura in 2019, we the patriotic nigerians have our PVCs in our palms, and we are willing to keep you in asorock till 2023

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by aribisala0(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2018
How has she changed?

It is a shame people cannot comprehend simple English.

So like is about like and hate.

She expressed hope that thngs move forward for NIGERIA and people are talking bout being "settled" and other nonsense. Is this about supportng Man U or Chelsea? Zombie or wailer??

must everythig be about sides? White or black and nothing else?

Even if she does not like Buhari so she should pray for the country to burn?
So if Buhari is sick and she prays for him she has been settled?

Country that her children and grandchildren will inherit?

I wonder why it is so hard to comprehend that some people are neutral or close to neutral politically reserving the right to criticize and encourage without taking things personal

She worked at the World Bank and so her perspective is a professional one

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Pavore9: 7:49pm On May 01, 2018
It is clear many didn't digest what she posted.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by aribisala0(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2018
Pavore9:
It is clear many didn't digest what she posted.
So many illiterate kids with phones / The Lazy youth

She said

"Hopefully, we shall now embrace and implement sound structural policies that will make us more productive & competitive"

how any literate person can read this and say she has been settled is staggering.

HOPEFULLY they will get sense

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmm, trying so hard to be nice. 2019 loading grin

Meanwhile you should check my signature if you need a clean website design without advanced payments.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by ZarahBuhari: 11:26pm On May 01, 2018
Really?

Buhari and his minions can't keep up with the change mantra; They'll rather stick with the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by justy15: 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
Criticism is not total. U re meant to criticize when necessary n commend where needful, that's constructive criticism

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Jaynom(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2018
strix:
Some people can compliment the people they criticize where need be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Promismike(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
My sister, so long as the lazy and illiterate dullard remains your president expect nothing but retrogression.

Buhari's name resonates with anything negative.

Check his antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Thisis2raw(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
whitebeard:
now we go rest small.
Useless people
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Ezedon(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
Fulani will always be Fulani and Nigeria will always be Nigeria
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by So101: 11:46pm On May 01, 2018
fiizznation:
I thought is the usual gibberish "they" are used to she will say.

Anyway Buhari till 2023. No going back. I believe with buhari, the best is yet to come under him.

While they are busy getting their PVCs on twitter, facebook, instagram, nairaland etc to send you back to daura in 2019, we the patriotic nigerians have our PVCs in our palms, and we are willing to keep you in asorock till 2023
yes oh!! Dont mind all this ignorance going on they will soon realize

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by rusher14: 11:47pm On May 01, 2018
Skmoda360:
between I and you who is bigot..you better start saying the truth...she is two mouthed old fool...

You are not worthy to clear her table after dinner.

I spit on irredeemable gnats like you who cannot see those who choose to liberate you.

By all indices of development, I am certain you cannot compare with Oby Ezekwesili. But of course, since you were badly brought up all your nano-sized analogue brain is capable of processing is hate, corruption and ignorance.

I dare you to say what aspect of human endeavour you've excelled in... Something even your immediate family would proclaim you distinguished in. But here you are uncouth, badly educated and without a future expressing your irrelevant vibes in public space.

Sit your arse down and review your life, your philosophy and your future before making an attempt to respond.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Azam101: 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:
So many illiterate kids with phones / The Lazy youth

She said

"Hopefully, we shall now embrace and implement sound structural policies that will make us more productive & competitive"

how any literate person can read this and say she has been settled is staggering.

HOPEFULLY they will get sense
Not everyone deserve sense
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Chepos1(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2018
Singing old Nursery rhymes:
SOME HAV HEAD, BUT THEY CAN'T THINK, WE HAV HEAD AND WE CAN THINK.
SOME HAVE LEGS BUT CAN'T WALK, WE HAVE LEGS AND WE CAN WALK.
SOME HAVE EYES BUT CAN'T SEE, WE HAVE EYES AND WE CAN SEE.

Its still applicable to some persons on NL

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by joraldin1(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2018
mikeeze:
Who is this one again?
Na ur madam
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Slimcase: 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
grin

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Nukilia: 11:57pm On May 01, 2018
STUPID! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by maestroferddi: 11:59pm On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:
How has she changed?

It is a shame people cannot comprehend simple English.

So like is about like and hate.

She expressed hope that thngs move forward for NIGERIA and people are talking bout being "settled" and other nonsense. Is this about supportng Man U or Chelsea? Zombie or wailer??

must everythig be about sides? White or black and nothing else?

Even if she does not like Buhari so she should pray for the country to burn?
So if Buhari is sick and she prays for him she has been settled?

Country that her children and grandchildren will inherit?

I wonder why it is so hard to comprehend that some people are neutral or close to neutral politically reserving the right to criticize and encourage without taking things personal

She worked at the World Bank and so her perspective is a professional one
What exactly is your point?

May we know what Oby's remark had to contribute to issue at hand?

Buhari met with Trump. Do we an Oby to tell us the essence/import of the meeting?

The last time I checked she was no spokesperson for the government so why the busybody strivings to be notice/seen to be relevant?
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Nukilia: 12:00am On May 02, 2018
Slimcase:
grin

Guy you're wicket grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy The zombies don't even have a clue about the visit grin grin grin hahahahahahah I tire for dis kind politicians wet we get for my kon3.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / N3.7trn Budget Padding: Senate Has Been Stripped Naked – Oshiomhole / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.